Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: I have no fuel in space, but i have my own faction...nani?  (Read 1295 times)

SupaMuffinMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
I have no fuel in space, but i have my own faction...nani?
« on: December 17, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »

Hello everyone :D

So yea, i have 3 planets, my own faction, its great income, I have no fuel and stuck space....... so why carnt i get help from my own faction? lol.
I mean carnt i get my own faction to bring me fuel? Can i not tell them to attack a target of my choosing? what are they doing apart from just trading and flying around chasing their tail? lol.

"updated"
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=14701.0
This link was from a prev post about more info on factions (thank you Captain Draco). This topic here now is just to know what extra options (if any at this version of the game) that i can do to extend outwards. i.e bring me supplys from anywere, choose a target for my own faction to attack, etc.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:26:42 AM by SupaMuffinMan »

Torch

• Lieutenant
  • Long-time lurker and space RPG fan, neutral good
    • View Profile
Re: I have no fuel in space, but i have my own faction...nani?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »

Currently there's very little you can do to actually order around your faction and really make use of your assets. You can however order ships for personal use to be made at your colonies, but you need blueprints and some other stuff to get what you really want.

If you build a Waystation on your colonies, they begin stocking crew, fuel, supplies and maybe some other resources that you can pick up for base price with no tariffs, but it comes out of your monthly balance rather than being paid upfront.