Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Disruption fleets stacking  (Read 556 times)

Vehemence

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Disruption fleets stacking
« on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:13 PM »

Alright, so. I got my colony up and running. Sindrian Diktat and Persean League don't like that I'm stealing market share, so I constantly get disruption fleets headed to my colony. Ignore them after a while due to defenses being able to handle them, then head back to my colony to pick up a Paragon-Class capital ship, and, I kid you not, there are a dozen full size disruption fleets in system just orbiting around the colony from Sindrian Diktat and Persean League. Also there's a Tri-Tachyon but they're late to the party. My colony is completely inaccessible as it's just surrounded by a mass of hostile fleets with two-three capital ships per. I can't handle them all, and neither can the colony defenses.

Are the fleets supposed to stack, or shouldn't they go home after a successful or failed disruption raid?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Disruption fleets stacking
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »

Do you have the latest hotfix, -RC10? This sounds like a bug that was fixed in that.

(To recover your save to a playable state, I'd recommend the console commands mod and liberal use of the "kill" command.)

Welcome to the forum, btw!