Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Fractal Softworks Website  (Read 3040 times)

ClosetGoth

• Commander
  • Permanently TTRPG-brained
    • View Profile
The Fractal Softworks Website
« on: March 04, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »

So, I was just looking around the website again recently, and I was wondering if there are plans to update the pictures and FAQ. We could really use updated photos of ships and gameplay, and it wouldn't hurt if the FAQ informed you that there are actually 61 weapons, not 31. I understand if you don't want to update things until 0.51a, but I just wanted to bring this to your attention, so you could at least make a note of it.
Starfaring since the very beginning of 2012

SeaBee

• Commander
  • The stars are ... alive and breathing
    • View Profile
Re: The Fractal Softworks Website
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 02:58:17 AM »

The focus right now is on the next release, and keeping up with bug reports and game feedback; the website is a "casualty" of limited time. Believe me, if the day were longer (or if we could clone Alex ...) it would be updated more often! I think we can all agree that the website is a very important marketing and information tool, so it won't be completely neglected for too long.

Alex has his plate full of important tasks: coding, reading the forums, keeping up with bug reports, reading feedback, answering e-mail and private messages, dealing with the business side ... the website just happens to be a little below those things in priority, but definitely still on the Important List.

Really appreciate your feedback on this, though! Thanks!