Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lost Activation Code  (Read 3563 times)

Typo91

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Lost Activation Code
« on: November 17, 2018, 10:18:44 AM »

I picked up the game back in 2009 or something... back when it was Starfarer.  Searched my email for several keywords, but can't find the email with the code...
For years I never even thought about it because I literally managed to run the same windows 7 install up till about last December when I got windows 10.

Been watching this game for years, but since the new update, wanted to play... now I need the code. Forgot to pull it out of my windows 7 registry before installing windows 10.

As an early supporter, I dont feel I should have to pay again.  But Since my email doesn't contain "Fractal" "Starfarer" "Starsector" (that contains a code anyway)

I doubt he even has records back that far.  I could have sworn there was a way to log in to get your code before.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Activation Code
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 10:27:20 AM »

I just resent the email with your code to the address you're registered on the forum with; please let me know if you don't see it shortly!

Typo91

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Activation Code
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 10:33:23 AM »

Thanks! Alex... super fast fix!  I figured I'd have to wait a day or two.  Glad you found it, I dont know how I didn't have the email, i never delete anything.