Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Who's with me?  (Read 2558 times)

Kyuss11

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Who's with me?
« on: November 16, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »

Alright before I get to the topic I just wanted to say of few things. First off when I first bought this game several years ago,I think I paid like 8 bucks. Now after this release and all the fun I'm having and how rich game play features have been overhauled and implemented, I'm just really happy. Maybe it's the Holidays or I feel like a cheapskate for getting this awesome game so cheap..but....yep I'm doing it. I'm buying another copy to support Alex's hard work and to really say THANK YOU!

So who's with me in buying another copy to support this awesome game and to say thanks.  Who knows maybe if enough friends join me,we might be able to give Alex a nice Holiday bonus for all his hard work.
With that said.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone! 
Ok,now back to exploring the fringes....:)

Dri

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Who's with me?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 09:13:09 PM »

Heh, I already did my "buy extra copy for friend" years ago!

If you really want to go the extra mile, finding a way to introduce the game to a wider audience would surely help out Alex more in the long run.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 09:20:33 PM »

Bought a friend a copy recently, might do it again soon too!
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 10:02:56 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you, this really means a lot! <3

Singrana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 08:59:53 AM »

just wanted to chime in that i pirated the game in the 0.5 days and was so impressed i bought the game asap, i would never have gotten it just based on reading concept goals and such, too often it never goes anywhere, but this game is quite the gem even just back in the 0.5 days, to speak nothing of the 0.7 days with exerelin (i feel exerelin is what rly made the game interesting as the faction conquest added some grounded stakes to the game, a way to feel like you won or lost and then move on to a new save)

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 02:14:12 PM »

I bought another copy...I'm glad to say that I wanted to write a post about doing this, but was beaten to it!

mitthrawnuruodo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 01:12:23 AM »

This is more than ripe enough for a Steam release. This game has more substance than several space games that have seen years of "updates". It is easy money.

Downside is that a horde of plebs will invade the community and incessantly nag about banal things such as multiplayer.