Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50

Author Topic: [0.96-RC8] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.12 [5/12/23]  (Read 581994 times)

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.10 [6/1/21]
« Reply #480 on: June 15, 2021, 09:04:49 PM »

They are more like pirate bases yes, all side effects of them being classed as hidden, otherwise they would show up on the campaign map freely, which defeats the purpose.

Their growth isn't the result of Nex, that is scripted into those bases within the mod itself.
Do they do any raiding?

Not yet, at least, not beyond whatever Nex lets them do.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2021, 02:37:25 PM »

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile.getMirvNumWarheads(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.ai.loa_PDMissileAI.findBestTarget(loa_PDMissileAI.java:115)
   at data.scripts.ai.loa_PDMissileAI.advance(loa_PDMissileAI.java:41)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile$GuidedMissileAIWrapper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I get a CTD while fighting a bounty fleet. I don't know if the above will help. Thanks for a great mod by the way

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2021, 04:19:24 PM »

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile.getMirvNumWarheads(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.ai.loa_PDMissileAI.findBestTarget(loa_PDMissileAI.java:115)
   at data.scripts.ai.loa_PDMissileAI.advance(loa_PDMissileAI.java:41)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile$GuidedMissileAIWrapper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I get a CTD while fighting a bounty fleet. I don't know if the above will help. Thanks for a great mod by the way

was it VIC? this looks like the VIC bug

One of their missiles MIRVs into a scuffed projectile, it will be fixed in their next patch.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2021, 11:59:17 PM »

The bounty fleet was from this mod. I don't know of course if some of the ships could have weapons from another faction. I just wanted to post to let the modder know if it had anything to do with their mod. Thanks anyway.

Zane0

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2021, 11:27:15 AM »

I ran across an ARS station in unexplored space with an enormous market. Tens of thousands of fuel and supplies. It kind of ruined the colonization and exploration balance of that playthrough. I'm not sure if this is working as intended but I'm not a fan. This was a couple patch revisions (a month or two) ago. I think I still have the save if you want more details.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 12:24:53 PM by Zane0 »

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2021, 02:55:17 PM »

I ran across an ARS station in unexplored space with an enormous market. Tens of thousands of fuel and supplies. It kind of ruined the colonization and exploration balance of that playthrough. I'm not sure if this is working as intended but I'm not a fan. This was a couple patch revisions (a month or two) ago. I think I still have the save if you want more details.

From my experience I usually only get 500 fuel / supply markets from those hidden waystations.
What size is it?
IMO it really should stay under size 4 (for some reason heavy industry only spawn on size 5s?) to be more in line with vanilla pirate stations and size 5 or above should be excessively rare.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2021, 03:08:26 PM »

From my experience I usually only get 500 fuel / supply markets from those hidden waystations.
What size is it?
IMO it really should stay under size 4 (for some reason heavy industry only spawn on size 5s?) to be more in line with vanilla pirate stations and size 5 or above should be excessively rare.

If Anargaia is destroyed the largest hidden base will expand to fill its shoes, the feedback is noted though, and I'll consider it when next it's time to expand their campaign mechanics. This would probably be a lot more common on older versions, as Anargaia itself had a few changes under the hood to make it harder for Nex invasions to succeed against it without the player's intervention.

Apologies but it's going to be like that for a long time, I've gotten well underway for LoA 2.0 and pushing an update before it's completed would involve a tiresome process of ripping stuff out and making sure i can put it back in later.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2021, 08:07:05 AM »

Is the emp mines hurting phase ship intended? I just got dunked by friendly fire and flameout to death.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2021, 03:42:15 PM »

Probably not

Verx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 09, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »

hello. not sure if you are aware , but the AI events that target the main ship ( the capital of this faction) have hard time actualy entering the system , i'm not sure about how hard if they can at all enter the system .

i managed to make some enter by luring them in ,so they can use the jump-thing , they have problem to take the automatic travel to the system .

note that i spotted this while using other mods , in particolar nex . the 2 events that happened were 2 raids and 1 conquest , they all ultimatly failed to enter the system , exept for 1 fleet that i lured in by jumping inside when they were chasing me .

i think this bug need confirmation, but i'm trowing it there .

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 09, 2021, 10:32:28 AM »

hello. not sure if you are aware , but the AI events that target the main ship ( the capital of this faction) have hard time actualy entering the system , i'm not sure about how hard if they can at all enter the system .

i managed to make some enter by luring them in ,so they can use the jump-thing , they have problem to take the automatic travel to the system .

note that i spotted this while using other mods , in particolar nex . the 2 events that happened were 2 raids and 1 conquest , they all ultimatly failed to enter the system , exept for 1 fleet that i lured in by jumping inside when they were chasing me .

Vanilla pirate raid had no issue finding the system so I doubt it.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 09, 2021, 01:41:42 PM »

Vanilla pirate raid had no issue finding the system so I doubt it.
Industrial Evo privateer raids work on the Anargaia too.

Kiith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2021, 07:10:36 AM »

Did the Lancer/Champion used to have a phase or teleport feature? Just got it again there, and it seems far less mobile then i remember it.

Was previously my favourite ship, but now not so much.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2021, 02:33:08 PM »

Did the Lancer/Champion used to have a phase or teleport feature? Just got it again there, and it seems far less mobile then i remember it.

Was previously my favourite ship, but now not so much.

It hasn't changed at all, did you forget to restore it?

crash7ds

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2021, 05:36:24 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, the variant that is shot to *** (the one missing most of it's right side armaments) does not have a phase drive. The restored ones do.

Btw, can I just say how freakin' dope the Savior is?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 05:51:56 PM by crash7ds »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50