Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50

Author Topic: [0.96-RC8] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.12 [5/12/23]  (Read 581954 times)

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.8.4 [9/2/20]
« Reply #345 on: March 31, 2021, 06:33:09 PM »

Literally won't ever update if I did, it never ends, and life isn't getting any cheaper.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.0 [4/3/21]
« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2021, 07:30:55 PM »

Legacy of Arkgneisis v1.9.0 Has fallen, and it can't get up!

Download now from:

- Updates the mod to Starsector 0.95a RC12

- Breaks, and then fixes, version checker compatability, you will be unable to check your install's version of LoA until you have updated to V1.9

- Totally re-worked campaign mechanics for the Anarakis Reparations Society, they will now exist out of procedurally generated bases in unoccupied systems, as well as one special market.

- New Market condition for all ARS markets: Raid Economy: Fills the market with a selection of equipment and ships from all factions the ARS are at war with.

- MODDERS: By default, this mechanic utilizes your Prism CSV settings to determine what is whitelisted, a seperate CSV is available in the files if
      you wish these settings to be different, mods with neither CSV are considered blacklisted and your equipment will not show up in ARS markets.

- New Industry: Void Extraction: Provides an income of all basic resources (Ore, Rare ore, Food, Volatiles, Organics) In exchange for ship hulls and heavy       machinery. Posesses a base output that makes it quite good on small markets with poor resource conditions, but scaling with market size
      is exceptionally bad compared to farming/mining. Is also unaffected by planetary resource conditions (good or bad).

- New Structure: Orbital Station (ARS) and its upgrades. A new station type utilized by the ARS, largely lowtech in doctrine, and build by stringing together             several asteroids. These stations are buildable by the player.

- ARS Markets can now be destroyed by engaging the relevant orbital station in direct combat.

- Destroyed ARS markets will be rebuilt at a new location after a time, this makes the faction effectively unkillable unless certain conditions are met.

- The Thatcher light destroyer and all variants have been renamed to the Taylor class. Yes this choice is politically motivated, bite me.

- Added a new, hidden ship to the ARS Roster.

- Numerous minor balancing tweaks to various Exodus Initiative hulls.

- The Shield Lance line of weapons have had their damage values increased.

- The Electron Rifle line of weapons have had their damage values increased.

- The Bulldog line of weapons have had their rate of fire increased, as well as a tweak to their flux stats and a slight reduction in the Bulldog's range.

- The Champion class cruiser is now the Lancer class cruiser, because Alex is a doo doo head >:(

- Other minor balancing tweaks to REDACTED content.

- Probably forgetting something, it's been a long update cycle.

Michihiri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2021, 12:33:40 AM »

Can I add this to a pre - existing save?

I get that the faction won't spawn but I kinda just want the weapons lol

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 04, 2021, 02:10:15 AM »

I really couldn't tell you, I've never tried that.

Zoro89

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 04, 2021, 03:47:55 AM »

I backup my save and activated the mod.

I found weapons, ships and fighters :) Of course no fleets or planets. No error logs. I could save and load without a problem.

Michihiri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2021, 04:11:25 AM »

I backup my save and activated the mod.

I found weapons, ships and fighters :) Of course no fleets or planets. No error logs. I could save and load without a problem.

Good to know, thanks :D

Ravenholme

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2021, 09:37:20 AM »

Congratulations on the release Gwyv, looking forward to giving it a proper spin.

One tiny thing I've noticed in the small amount of gameplay I've had with it so far is that the Society battlestation is mis-spelled when you go to build it. It is "Battlestation - Soceity" in the UI.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 04, 2021, 01:41:40 PM »

Congratulations on the release Gwyv, looking forward to giving it a proper spin.

One tiny thing I've noticed in the small amount of gameplay I've had with it so far is that the Society battlestation is mis-spelled when you go to build it. It is "Battlestation - Soceity" in the UI.

The Speech Impediment Reparations Society

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.1 [4/5/21]
« Reply #353 on: April 05, 2021, 07:44:36 AM »

HOTFIX 1.9.1 IS OUT

- Fixes ARS bases revealing their host systems at campaign start.
- Fixes Internal Drydocks being dropped as a learnable hullmod in campaign.
- Some other minor fixes.

Download today at:

N3V3R

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.9.1 [4/5/21]
« Reply #354 on: April 05, 2021, 07:29:53 PM »

im kinda sad because now i have to start a new game and i found a paragon floating in hyperspace when i had 3 frigates xD

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2021, 08:03:06 PM »

Curious question: Does that hide the market or the star system? I'd been trying to figure out a way to make 'fog of war' on the sector map.

PolygonalPerson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2021, 09:37:22 PM »

Is there a pattern to their spawning? I'm currently struggling to actually find the faction on my campaign map. I'd like to discover one; one of my objectives for this campaign is to use their ship designs almost exclusively to figure out their fleet doctrine \o/

EpicLancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2021, 11:44:59 PM »

http://puu.sh/HvMkx.png this went as well as expected. put the internal drydock on a non LoA ship and it crashed the game trying to spawn a ship. honestly dont see how that could have gone any differently XD

now everyone knows dont do it :P

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 06, 2021, 03:26:31 AM »

Curious question: Does that hide the market or the star system? I'd been trying to figure out a way to make 'fog of war' on the sector map.

The base, sorry, before the base would reveal the details about a starsystem through its presense.

Gwyvern

• Captain
  • I build ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 06, 2021, 03:28:16 AM »

Is there a pattern to their spawning? I'm currently struggling to actually find the faction on my campaign map. I'd like to discover one; one of my objectives for this campaign is to use their ship designs almost exclusively to figure out their fleet doctrine \o/

I should have probably thought about adding more ways to interact with them without markets, but for now, you can learn base locations through new bar interactions.

This sounds like something that needs fixing but as of sunday I am battling chronic chest pain that none of the brilliant medical professionals in this countrie's shitshow of a privatized medical system seem to be able to explain. So I'm in no mood to think about it right now.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50