Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.95a] SAD: Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors  (Read 244344 times)

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2019, 01:05:06 PM »

Nice work on this one, and snappy updates...Ill have to give it a try on the next playthrough!

nb8

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 01:20:41 AM »

easy kill mothership with 1 overslauth from blue mod

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 01:25:46 AM »

What's your point? That ship is extremely overpowered.

Nartex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2019, 03:32:49 PM »

Hey the mod looks really good but i have a  questions.

Can i find blueprints for the ships and or recover them after battle? because i would really like to make my own faction with these ships. I like the idea of having ships that none of the other faction has access to.

Thanks

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »

Hey the mod looks really good but i have a  questions.

Can i find blueprints for the ships and or recover them after battle? because i would really like to make my own faction with these ships. I like the idea of having ships that none of the other faction has access to.

Thanks

You can, except the Niddhoggr who is not obtainable.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Nartex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2019, 10:48:19 PM »

ok thank ypu  ;D

Vandanna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »

Hi. Does this mod disable Remnant Mid and High Danger beacon systems? I can only find "Low" Danger systems in my game. I even resorted to teleporting around the map to double check.

If it does, it seems it disables what comes along with them, IE ruins with some of the best loot in the game.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2019, 09:33:12 PM »

Hi. Does this mod disable Remnant Mid and High Danger beacon systems? I can only find "Low" Danger systems in my game. I even resorted to teleporting around the map to double check.

If it does, it seems it disables what comes along with them, IE ruins with some of the best loot in the game.

No, he do not disable them, i spawn new star system for it.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Vandanna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2019, 08:43:59 AM »

Any idea what mod might be causing this problem, if any? I would find it odd that neither any "Mid" nor "High" Remnant systems spawned at all.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2019, 10:10:42 AM »

Any idea what mod might be causing this problem, if any? I would find it odd that neither any "Mid" nor "High" Remnant systems spawned at all.
Seems probably true than i have found less mid and high danger beacon system, i will need to recheck for it, but my code generate my SAD system after the vanilla and i check if the system got a Remnant but anyways, i never remove them...

Thank for the report, same if this is very weird ^^.

Gladiator Society

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2019, 11:18:38 AM »

If you want to check if procgen if doing something screwy, make a copy of your save, then turn on dev mode in console commands with
Code
devmode
Now, hit ctrl-z to turn off sensors, and jump into hyperspace, which reveals all the warning beacons on the hyperspace map. Then you can see if there really are no High or Mid danger Remnant systems, or if you just haven't found them yet. SAD uses a custom warning beacon, so you should be able to tell at a glance how many SAD systems there are vs. Remnants.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:23:26 AM by Soren »

Vandanna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »

If you want to check if procgen if doing something screwy, make a copy of your save, then turn on dev mode in console commands with
Code
devmode
Now, hit ctrl-z to turn off sensors, and jump into hyperspace, which reveals all the warning beacons on the hyperspace map. Then you can see if there really are no High or Mid danger Remnant systems, or if you just haven't found them yet. SAD uses a custom warning beacon, so you should be able to tell at a glance how many SAD systems there are vs. Remnants.

Thank you, that was a big help. After teleporting all over the sector, I still had missed them somehow. Quick question: Does leaving DevMode on and saving, then turning it off later cause problems? I think I may have left it on then saved again at some point after turning it back off.

Vex2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2019, 12:53:44 PM »

Suggestion.
Make sure mothership sections break off from the ship once destroyed.

Just had an infurating battle against one where both front armour segments remained attached to the ship after being "destroyed", effectively rendering the 2 forward gun sections invincible.
Its a tough enough ship to crack (assuming no OP mod ships) without jank *** like that happening.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2019, 01:25:31 PM »

Suggestion.
Make sure mothership sections break off from the ship once destroyed.

Just had an infurating battle against one where both front armour segments remained attached to the ship after being "destroyed", effectively rendering the 2 forward gun sections invincible.
Its a tough enough ship to crack (assuming no OP mod ships) without jank *** like that happening.

Thank for the feedback, i will made it to be sure to be destroyed and sorry for the inconvenient ^^.

Gladiator Society

Vandanna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2019, 02:14:12 AM »

So, I have to amend my statement. I completely forgot to come back here, as I was originally waiting to avoid double-posting.

I checked the entire sector, with dev mode, revealing all beacons. Low and Mid existed, but all "High" beacons were SAD. I checked every one. They popped on the notification feed as "High", but when approached, were SAD systems. No Remnant systems spawned in my game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8