Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: Uniquifying the Factions, Part 2 (04/30/22)

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.07 - Playable Fighters, wings with personality  (Read 239408 times)

Baren

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Okay. So this time instead of just sending a single cathapract and a carrier i send in multiple cathapracts along with it in simulation. And turns out it was the flagship that was having the problem. I think whenever i do simulation. The ship that i pressed simulation on will be regarded as the flagship regardless wether it was the commander in there or not. Because when i test a cathapract that was not piloted by the commander and deployed said commander in the simulation as reinforcements in the simulation (piloting a cathapract). It engaged the enemy just fine. While the "flagship" runs off to refit.

So to conclude. Flagship cathapract AI is f***ed

Brainwright

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Liking this mod a good deal.  Most of the content is even fairly balanced within the vanilla parameters.

Gotta ask, though, shouldn't the AA Valkyrie be able to launch cataphracts?  I've only used it in sim, but it doesn't deploy cataphracts like other carriers do.

envenger

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email

I am a bit confused on howbdoes the wingcomsuite work?

I had add this on a carrier and then on the strike craft.
but the menu only showed carrier officer on it, and ibside its squadrons it had 2 for the equipped fighters, i had 3/4 strike crafts but i couldn't find them in the menu.

Does it allow to manually make squadrons of a partocular number of carriers and strikecrafts?

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile

but the menu only showed carrier officer on it, and ibside its squadrons it had 2 for the equipped fighters, i had 3/4 strike crafts but i couldn't find them in the menu.

Does it allow to manually make squadrons of a partocular number of carriers and strikecrafts?

I think you have to generate the squadron by hovering your mouse over the hullmod in the fitting screen, if I understand your post correctly.

Brainwright

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

You cannot combine multiple ships to make a squadron.  You can only make a squadron from fightercraft assigned to a carrier ship or a WINGCOM equipped ship with an officer.

Each member of the squadron will be randomly generated, but their name and portrait can be customized.

AshStyles

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Sorry if this has been asked a lot but I haven't seen it in search or ctrl f'ing for info. Can anyone tell me tips on how to actually find the WINGCOM hullmod? Is it not available in any market? Noob to the game.

shoi

• Captain
    • View Profile

Liking this mod a good deal.  Most of the content is even fairly balanced within the vanilla parameters.

Gotta ask, though, shouldn't the AA Valkyrie be able to launch cataphracts?  I've only used it in sim, but it doesn't deploy cataphracts like other carriers do.

It's a logical bug with how i'm checking for valid carriers most likely. Will look into it. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked a lot but I haven't seen it in search or ctrl f'ing for info. Can anyone tell me tips on how to actually find the WINGCOM hullmod? Is it not available in any market? Noob to the game.

It can be found via exploration and has a chance to appear in the market added by AA if the player doesn't already know it (New Meshan)

Argon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Made an account only for this but I'm sure it has been reported already.
For some reason after changing one of the smaller mechs that come with their own wings and try to change their loadout weapon groupings the game crashes.

Killsode

• Commander
    • View Profile

Made an account only for this but I'm sure it has been reported already.
For some reason after changing one of the smaller mechs that come with their own wings and try to change their loadout weapon groupings the game crashes.

can you post the crash log?

zhj376212792

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email

Cool
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]