Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.96a] LowTech Armada  (Read 289526 times)

Twilight Sentinel

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] LowTech Armada
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2021, 12:08:57 PM »

Is the Epattcud XX suppose to cost a quarter of a million credits?  While this ship is really cool and a beast of a frigate, that's the same cost as the Doom which is a heavy phase cruiser.  It feels like this price is three to four times as expensive as it should be.  For comparison, the Doom is 35 deployment cost to the XX's 14 and has triple the armor and 2.5x the flux.

YuiTheModder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2021, 12:45:00 AM »

Is the Epattcud XX suppose to cost a quarter of a million credits?  While this ship is really cool and a beast of a frigate, that's the same cost as the Doom which is a heavy phase cruiser.  It feels like this price is three to four times as expensive as it should be.  For comparison, the Doom is 35 deployment cost to the XX's 14 and has triple the armor and 2.5x the flux.

I'll take a look at the ship pricing. :)

auhamas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2021, 09:52:25 AM »

my god this is probablly my favourite mod yet the ships added add both feel and strangeness to the world. not to mention the mega dreadnought vessel. Stitched together out of 5 ships but man for a pirate playthrough man is it fun to use as it fits the theme of pirates salvaging and scarping together whatever works. one thing ill say that might be a bit controversial regarding it is just how powerful it really is. taken into consideration that most parts of it can fit converted hangers to have unmanned drone fighters making you nigh invincible to missiles or fighter swarms. the gun mounts feel fine if a bit bloated as i have never really had the problem of even makeshift shields going down. yes its a powerful ship yes it requires a hell of a lot of investment but it seems to completely dwarf anything thrown at it. Im not really saying thats a glaring issue but its my two cents on the matter.

Wojmistrz

• Ensign
  • I love Sci-Fi <3 Stargate & Mass Effect <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2021, 12:45:54 AM »

Hello, I can tell that (Secret Ship) Upcycled Mitigator Class battleship is UNBUILDABLE, blueprint or some line of code is wacked and even if player queue production for this ship it won't build (spawn in game anywhere) and player can say bye bye to tons of cash. Can You fix it? ;)

YuiTheModder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2021, 02:24:53 AM »

Hello, I can tell that (Secret Ship) Upcycled Mitigator Class battleship is UNBUILDABLE, blueprint or some line of code is wacked and even if player queue production for this ship it won't build (spawn in game anywhere) and player can say bye bye to tons of cash. Can You fix it? ;)

Heya, the next update is nearly done, and this will be included in that patch's round of fixes, thank you for the feedback!

Unfortunately, I cannot let players manufacture the Upcycled Mitigator until I have released the Upcyclers' Sect as an optional sub-faction (Mostly due to the stat changes).

I hope that is ok?

Rammuxa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2021, 02:57:01 AM »

I was just asking could we invade tech guin? it whould be really cool to do so to have a base in hyperspace

Deageon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2021, 03:52:11 PM »

Will we ever get a ship with a Snapcracker Cannon? I wanna big shooty some bastards..

YuiTheModder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2021, 09:03:27 PM »

Will we ever get a ship with a Snapcracker Cannon? I wanna big shooty some bastards..

As soon as the next update is ready and set up I likely will :) .

Hessu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2021, 01:49:29 AM »

Is this mod getting updated soon?

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2021, 10:08:31 PM »

Can this be added to an ongoing game?
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.

KMS

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »

Upcyclers' Sect as an optional sub-faction

I am really excited for these guys, they sound cool.

YuiTheModder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2021, 09:49:48 PM »

Hi everyone, I've just uploaded the latest release of LowTech Armada (in this case the Pre-Tournament release)!

Please let me know what you think if you have time.

Here's the link (it should work on the current version of Starsector [0.95a-RC15]): https://mega.nz/file/Z05HiKTI#5m5jQbVskTfrImziOXY09VTlFURAskwXyYBBj2FR25I

Have fun!

Reggie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] LowTech Armada
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2021, 01:11:58 PM »

Hi! I really enjoy this mod but tech Duinn tends to break my game. is there a way to disable it? I looked through the settings but everything I tried broke the mod and caused the game to crash on startup.

idiotekque

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2021, 11:17:16 PM »

Hi! I really enjoy this mod but tech Duinn tends to break my game. is there a way to disable it? I looked through the settings but everything I tried broke the mod and caused the game to crash on startup.

Just installed the mod to give it a try and ran into the same issue, crash on startup in connection to "Duinn".

karolb774

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »

Hi, guys

After I updated to pre tournament 3 I have fatal error after game launch "ship hull spec [LTA_Adjudicator] not found", can anyone help me fix this, or patch this... In pre 2 it works just fine, at least game started.. Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10