Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: [WIP] [0.9a] The Collector Cartel  (Read 2825 times)

Volken

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[WIP] [0.9a] The Collector Cartel
« on: November 29, 2018, 01:41:12 PM »

The Collectors are a criminal organization known for exhuming and smuggling commodities deemed illegal by most factions. Most common of which are AI cores, remnant control units and domain era weapons technology. Little is known of their origin but the available data indicates that their current area of operations mostly revolves around various fringe worlds and abandoned systems on the outskirts of the sector. Sightings across the core systems are not uncommon however, as they almost always travel under the guise of independent traders when conducting smuggling operations. The collectors are infamous for their excessive use of AI and cybernetic implants, as most members of the organization have at least one on hand, on either their ships or themselves. Manipulation of this forbidden technology and their twisted experimentation of the human biology has earned them condemnation from every major part of the sector and especially from the Luddic Path. Which regards their entire existence as a heresy and its members actively engage the Cartel at every opportunity. Even if they have to venture out into deep space to do so.

Known Ships
Spoiler
[close]

Bounty Board
Spoiler
[close]

Credits:
MayorTheRed - For allowing me to use one of his sprites

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:45:04 PM by Volken »

korniton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] [0.9a] The Collector Cartel
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:50:39 PM »

Looks amazing man! Great work :D

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »

Oh wow, this looks like it'd be fun. Loving the color scheme, and all those big missile mounts I see... Always find myself wanting more of those. Good luck with getting it all working!

cjuicy

• Captain
  • Figuring out how the hell to wear heels (She/it)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 11:39:49 PM »

The glow on that Condor variant is amazing. Really looking forward to the mod.
It's been a long time, but I still love ya!

- Pfp done by Sleepyfish!