Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Planetary Sort Options  (Read 1223 times)

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Planetary Sort Options
« on: March 18, 2018, 03:40:32 PM »

This may have been (probably has been) suggested before, but I would really like the ability to sort planets by faction. The current system of hunting through the system map or scrolling through the entire list of markets is tedious. Being able to quickly see a list of all markets of a faction would greatly expedite trying to hunt down missions and the like.

Unless of course this function already exists and I just don't know how, in which case: How do you sort the planet list by function?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Planetary Sort Options
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 08:09:14 PM »

Hey, that's a good idea; made a note.

Being able to quickly see a list of all markets of a faction would greatly expedite trying to hunt down missions and the like.

(Just to make sure you're aware: once you accept a mission, you can open up the intel screen, select the message, and click on the minimap to open the map at the relevant location.)

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Planetary Sort Options
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 11:21:17 AM »

Hey, that's a good idea; made a note.

Being able to quickly see a list of all markets of a faction would greatly expedite trying to hunt down missions and the like.

(Just to make sure you're aware: once you accept a mission, you can open up the intel screen, select the message, and click on the minimap to open the map at the relevant location.)

Awesome, thanks for the reply :D