Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49

Author Topic: [0.97a] Mayasuran Navy 11.0.0 RC1  (Read 697561 times)

DerkaDur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Mayasuran Navy 8.3.4 RC3
« Reply #450 on: April 26, 2021, 09:57:40 AM »

Hey there, wondering if there's a way to find the Javanicus(M) in the hull data folder? Still running the 0.9.1a version if that makes a difference.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #451 on: April 26, 2021, 12:45:02 PM »

Hey there, wondering if there's a way to find the Javanicus(M) in the hull data folder? Still running the 0.9.1a version if that makes a difference.
It's not a hull, it's a .skin file.
I run a mostly variety stream at
https://www.twitch.tv/knightchasevr
Hope to see you there sometime!
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT
http://discord.gg/TfnmXCxJuQ

DerkaDur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2021, 02:50:48 PM »

Ok, is there a way to find all the edit options i'd get from a ship data spreadsheet? I can see the ordnance points, but is there a way to see the armor or max speed?

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2021, 09:24:41 PM »

Ok, is there a way to find all the edit options i'd get from a ship data spreadsheet? I can see the ordnance points, but is there a way to see the armor or max speed?
With a skin, you can only adjust certain stats. Your best bet would be to edit the base hull in the .csv
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT

qinta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 27, 2021, 07:05:55 AM »

am experiencing a bug with the current version of Mayasura (8.3.4 RC3) and Nexelerin (0.10.0e). Nexelerin seems to be overriding Mayasura's relations with all vanilla factions, setting them all to neutral. I tested with only Mayasura and Nexelerin enabled, plus required libraries. I tried a couple other factions one at a time with Nex, and their relations don't seem to be overridden, so it appears to just be an issue between Mayasura and Nexelerin.

DerkaDur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 27, 2021, 08:31:33 AM »

With a skin, you can only adjust certain stats. Your best bet would be to edit the base hull in the .csv

Ok got it, thanks  :)

Luck0318

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 27, 2021, 11:53:12 AM »

Hi there, i got the following error: any idea what could it be?

26874 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy (data\hulls\skins\MSS_Shuttlepod_Mud.skin)]
26948 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [MSS_Shuttlepod] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [MSS_Shuttlepod] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.M.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.public(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

ApolloStarsector

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2021, 11:35:01 AM »

Love the absolute banger soundtracks, especially the hostile one. In fact, I copied it and renamed it "faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var02.ogg" and inserted it into the music.bin in my core folder, just so I could hear it more often. In any case, just wanted to show my appreciation for this excellent mod.

RedScorpion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 28, 2021, 06:43:07 PM »

am experiencing a bug with the current version of Mayasura (8.3.4 RC3) and Nexelerin (0.10.0e). Nexelerin seems to be overriding Mayasura's relations with all vanilla factions, setting them all to neutral. I tested with only Mayasura and Nexelerin enabled, plus required libraries. I tried a couple other factions one at a time with Nex, and their relations don't seem to be overridden, so it appears to just be an issue between Mayasura and Nexelerin.

My anecdotal experience is similar, though I've found they get replaced with the expected relations after about two months (hegemony hate them, etc.). Playing commissioned/governor under Mayasura through Nex's setup. Currently pretty much everyone is at war with them (doing starfarer as well), trying to invade. Good times  :)

Perq

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 10, 2021, 12:31:35 AM »

Love the absolute banger soundtracks, especially the hostile one. In fact, I copied it and renamed it "faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var02.ogg" and inserted it into the music.bin in my core folder, just so I could hear it more often. In any case, just wanted to show my appreciation for this excellent mod.

While I like the music itself I don't think that it fits as a background music. Compared to base game it sticks out too much. That is not how "game music" is made, at least not one that is supposed to be faction flavor/theme.     
I like the mod itself (the ships are very creative and actually useful), but the moment I run into any Mayasuran fleet/station I want to take my headphones off. It has waaaaaaaaaaay too much base and is way too fast/energetic for background music, which (sadly) makes it annoying for me. :(

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 13, 2021, 10:25:16 AM »

How do i get the phaseships? I couldn't find it in the starting mods given to me.

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 15, 2021, 09:30:25 AM »

I stumbled upon one of the mayasuran ships, the Moa-class Cruiser.

That thing is OP as hell bro xD

Has insane weaponry, insane defense (8 small energy) and insane offense (2large energy, 2 medium ballistic, 1 medium missile and 1 medium hybrid) and to top it off fortress shield and all that for 25dp?

This is a capital ship in a cruiser package

Hellya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 15, 2021, 10:40:27 AM »

I stumbled upon one of the mayasuran ships, the Moa-class Cruiser.

That thing is OP as hell bro xD

Has insane weaponry, insane defense (8 small energy) and insane offense (2large energy, 2 medium ballistic, 1 medium missile and 1 medium hybrid) and to top it off fortress shield and all that for 25dp?

This is a capital ship in a cruiser package

And yet, the champion is still a better package. You will get this when you use that ship a bit. I actually don't use. I pretty much play Mayasuran exclusively. Lets just say it blows up really easy and doesn't really bring more heat do to flux capping out.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2021, 03:14:51 AM »

Look forward to an update this week!

I've got some stuff planned, haha.
Spoiler
[close]

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2021, 07:03:09 AM »

Look forward to an update this week!

I've got some stuff planned, haha.
Spoiler
[close]

New boat looks nice  :)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49