Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50

Author Topic: [0.97a] Mayasuran Navy 11.0.0 RC1  (Read 709243 times)

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Mayasuran Navy 10.0.0 RC1
« Reply #660 on: June 01, 2023, 11:00:32 PM »

Could you possibly add more Nex starts with Mithuna? Persean League or independent start would be fitting for base variant as new Explorer option.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [0.96a] Mayasuran Navy 10.0.0 RC2
« Reply #661 on: June 07, 2023, 05:31:15 AM »

10.0.0 RC2
-Fixed Didymoi Minelayer
New missile behavior means it activates as soon as it gets in range rather than a timer. While unfortunate, I can't change this I think.
-Added pass through to the Mark VII projectiles, Caliburnus Railgun projectiles, Charged UV Pulse Cannon Projectiles.
These are all big projectiles with a lot of damage. So have fun sniping multiple fighters at once!
-Increased refire time of Mark VII to 12 seconds.
-Increased refire time of Armored Box Launcher to 12 seconds.
Both of these weapons will be keeping their massive alpha damage, however, you will have to be more deliberate with your shots.
-Increased the damage of the Orbital Howitzer from 1200 to 2000.
With how unwieldy this gun is, it deserves MORE damage.

I run a mostly variety stream at
https://www.twitch.tv/knightchasevr
Hope to see you there sometime!
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT
http://discord.gg/TfnmXCxJuQ

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2023, 08:10:15 AM »

Havent updated to the 0.96a starsector yet but nice looking update. Sad that the Didymoi Minelayer have to be that way.

*Am I already dead Kenshiro~san?*

Malorn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 12, 2023, 03:41:55 AM »

Wow, the number of ships continues to grow. I almost wonder if it might be time to consider splitting the ship roster, adding a second faction. In keeping with the Mayasura theme, maybe an exodus branch, some colony located far outside of the core worlds. Planning to return home and punish the Hegemony after building up in secret?

Right now it feels like Mayasura has a WW2 Germany design ethos, all variants all the time.  ;D

renasma

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 23, 2023, 07:19:43 AM »

Hello, I'm very confused by the Winghead. It has heavy weapons integration for large weapons but it doesn't have any large weapon mounts?

Zyrithithrall

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 24, 2023, 02:10:30 PM »

Hello, I'm very confused by the Winghead. It has heavy weapons integration for large weapons but it doesn't have any large weapon mounts?

It very much does have a large Energy mount in the back.

Takeru

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 27, 2023, 03:36:03 AM »

The Onbu Railgun from Skysplitters can be salvaged from battle at least. I assume its a bug since it costs 0 OP to equip.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 05, 2023, 05:35:14 AM »

There appears to be a bug with the Pegasus (m) where it cant be built from custom production, and it never shows up in player factions fleets. i thought it might have been a cost issue but the Iapetus IS-15000 from PAGSM functions fine.

NotMirageComedy

• Ensign
  • lmao i just draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 07, 2023, 04:18:09 AM »

So I've enjoyed this mod for a number of years, and I'm happy to see it's progress each time I come back to the game. However, I've noticed some vanilla-unfriendly portraits got snuck in, and I don't see it documented on the forum page (unless I missed it?) or a config option to disable these anime profile pictures. I originally picked this mod, many years ago at this point, because it was one of the few faction mods that was vanilla-inspired. These portraits aren't really what I was expecting  >:( >:( >:(

Battenburga

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 07, 2023, 07:10:47 AM »

Hello, I seem to have a bug related to portraits in this mod?

"ERROR com.fs.graphics.for  - Error loading [graphics/portraits/mcp/mayasura_01.png] resource, not found in [E:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods" It repeats this same error for several other mayasura_x portraits, yet I cannot find anything with that name in the folders.

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 07, 2023, 07:11:52 AM »

So I've enjoyed this mod for a number of years, and I'm happy to see it's progress each time I come back to the game. However, I've noticed some vanilla-unfriendly portraits got snuck in, and I don't see it documented on the forum page (unless I missed it?) or a config option to disable these anime profile pictures. I originally picked this mod, many years ago at this point, because it was one of the few faction mods that was vanilla-inspired. These portraits aren't really what I was expecting  >:( >:( >:(

That mod's front page artworks are literal thirst traps using said portrait characters as the main attraction. If you expected the mod itself to not have any kind of weeb degeneracy in it, you had high hopes.

In any case, you can just replace the portraits you don't like with vanilla ones. And even if you don't, the only time you see is during character creation. No npc will ever use it iirc.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 07:50:13 AM by A_Random_Dude »

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 07, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »

"ERROR com.fs.graphics.for  - Error loading [graphics/portraits/mcp/mayasura_01.png] resource, not found in [E:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods" It repeats this same error for several other mayasura_x portraits, yet I cannot find anything with that name in the folders.

Means there's a portrait missing. Maybe re download the mod and see if the problem persists. If it does, then you might need to either add portraits that'll have the ID, or remove it from the .faction using them.

Edit: tested it myself just to be sure, had no problem. So yep, just deleting and reinstalling the mod should fix the issue.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 07:36:39 AM by A_Random_Dude »

Battenburga

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 07, 2023, 07:33:38 AM »

Means there's a portrait missing. Maybe re download the mod and see if the problem persists. If it does, then you might need to either add portraits that'll have the ID, or remove it from the .faction using them.

Thanks I tried that, but no, it wasn't right as Mayasure doesn't have an "mcp" folder, so I don't know where this is coming from. But thank you for the assistance.

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 07, 2023, 07:38:05 AM »

Oh wait. Missed that part, my bad. Weird then. Good luck finding the source of the issue then!

Battenburga

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 07, 2023, 07:44:35 AM »

Solved it, another mod was asking me to make portraits with the mayasuran prefix, no idea why.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50