Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Codex Overhaul (05/11/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Diable Avionics-Joestar edition v2.9.1  (Read 39944 times)

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Diable Avionics-Joestar edition v2.9.1
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2024, 03:08:04 AM »

I'm curious, do the old skin packs work still with this new version? It's been quite some time since I played.

(On a different question, is if the Maelstrom is now part of blueprints for the faction, I remember last time I played I couldn't make my own).

They should still work fine, there just wont be any skin changes for the new ships I added

The maelstorm is known by the faction, its just not in the blueprint packages if you're referring to those, you have to find its rare bp if you wanna build it

Sputnik

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2024, 06:15:04 PM »

do you know if the skins for diable avionics still work? or were they also vandalized? if they aren't compatible, will they be in the future?

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2024, 07:44:02 PM »

do you know if the skins for diable avionics still work? or were they also vandalized? if they aren't compatible, will they be in the future?

They still work, they weren’t touched, they just won’t change the look of the new ships I add

lariandark

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Today at 01:49:50 PM »

Hello,something weird just happend to me all my Maelstrom lost they'r wanzer servicing gantry and i didn't update anything at all .

Not just my ships the entire class lost it .(was playing on the same save for 4-5 days and didn't change any mods or settings)

Do you have any idea what coud cause this ?

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Today at 02:30:29 PM »

Hello,something weird just happend to me all my Maelstrom lost they'r wanzer servicing gantry and i didn't update anything at all .

Not just my ships the entire class lost it .(was playing on the same save for 4-5 days and didn't change any mods or settings)

Do you have any idea what coud cause this ?

Not a clue on how that happened, what is your modlist?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]