Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47

Author Topic: [0.97a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (Thumper Ed., 0.3.7b)  (Read 632237 times)

HyperionSniper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (HiddenError4 Ed., 0.3.3q)
« Reply #405 on: July 04, 2021, 12:14:21 AM »

It's supposed to dissapear when the market is owned by a non-path faction, unfortunately, that bring massive cost issues. There should be a way to remove the Eva complex with console commands, but I'm blanking out on the exact name of the complex command-wise.
I ended up getting rid of it manually by removing any references to HMI__ChurchofEva in my save file.

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 04, 2021, 01:38:30 AM »

seems to be a bit weird with Nex, as the HMI systems are being forced to spawn with the same planet/station ownership regardless whether or not 'random core systems' are turned on or not and HMI and all the other factions in them will still exist there even if I disable them in the faction settings when making a new save.

In older version of HMI for 091 version of StarSector these system doesn't spawn with random sector, but its good thing, what they spawn in random sector, since in that older you miss out of alot of mod content which is bound to these systems, such as Domain Resurgent, Mess systems and such, although better way is create random generation of systems with DomRes or Mess presence for random sector.

Also about random sector in 095a, sectors which added by that FTL inspired mod and FPE also spawn in random sector mode.

Frosterus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 06, 2021, 12:53:35 AM »

Version Checker says there's a 3.3r for the main HMI faction, but the main link still leads to 3.3q.
Is there actually a new version?

Zangetsuke

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 06, 2021, 03:10:18 PM »

Hello,

I have a question, can we obtain the
Spoiler
"Unknown Contact"-class, the Capital Terror of Abyssal Horror
[close]
with the Automatic ships's skill?

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 07, 2021, 09:44:17 AM »

You actually did it, you madman. I wonder now how effective would a Prometheus against a remnant nexus.

[attachment deleted by admin]

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 10, 2021, 09:46:16 AM »

Fatal: Ship hull spec [hmi_decimator_p] not found! check starsector.log for more info

this is what i got from a crash when loading a save game. i would've attached the log but it's too big(almost 50 MB, i can upload up to 192 kb on this site)

6chad.noirlee9

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 10, 2021, 09:53:30 AM »

Find the log in the core folder starsector.log
Open it
Scroll to the very bottom
Then copy and paste the section that contains the error (it's at the very bottom)

This will help the creator of the mod fix your issue
edit: edit: maybe were just falling with style LOL.  make a bubble, make the space in front of it smaller and just fall forward

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 10, 2021, 10:30:14 AM »

Find the log in the core folder starsector.log
Open it
Scroll to the very bottom
Then copy and paste the section that contains the error (it's at the very bottom)

This will help the creator of the mod fix your issue

sorry but umm, I don't know which last lines i am supposed to copy and paste
because the last lines all don't seem to have the word error or HMI in them

well, I did find this searching for error from the bottom up:
911264 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [tempest_s] not found in ship_data.csv
911264 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [junker] not found in ship_data.csv
911264 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [module_hightech_decor] not found in ship_data.csv
911264 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [flare] not found in ship_data.csv

but else that is kind of it

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 10, 2021, 11:19:17 AM »

ok so apparently the version in the discord server(s) is not the same as the version in here(r). either some beta thing or just not changed links yet but it is fine now

Big Bee

• Commander
  • bugs are cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 11, 2021, 04:17:34 AM »

seems to be a bit weird with Nex, as the HMI systems are being forced to spawn with the same planet/station ownership regardless whether or not 'random core systems' are turned on or not and HMI and all the other factions in them will still exist there even if I disable them in the faction settings when making a new save.

In older version of HMI for 091 version of StarSector these system doesn't spawn with random sector, but its good thing, what they spawn in random sector, since in that older you miss out of alot of mod content which is bound to these systems, such as Domain Resurgent, Mess systems and such, although better way is create random generation of systems with DomRes or Mess presence for random sector.

Also about random sector in 095a, sectors which added by that FTL inspired mod and FPE also spawn in random sector mode.

it would still be nice to have a way to actually disable the factions from spawning while having the mod enabled. I'd like to still have all the cool techmined ships without HMI taking over a third of the core worlds... I guess if they only spawn on the set systems they wont have as much military power as they would if they got random planets too, but still...

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 11, 2021, 07:14:32 AM »

The Limina's hullmods say it should have +50% maintenance cost but it seems to be more like +150%?

Damienov

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »

Where can I find the downloads for supervillains v0.0.1h and HMI v0.3.3s?

Update checker showing me there are new updates but checking the first page and skimming the last few pages of this thread, I cant seem to find the downloads for the new version

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 13, 2021, 03:59:50 AM »

Have you checked the Starsector discord? Mod devs frequently post there first, especially if it is a beta.

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 21, 2021, 08:43:32 AM »

I have a question after reading the weapon description of the Vertice arm cannons on the Monjeau, they both do high explosive by default but mention being good anti-shield weapons and they have kinetic tags in the weapons file, is that because of the flux efficiency of the guns or was one of them supposed to deal kinetic but they got jumbled together along the way?

MeinGott

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2021, 01:41:30 PM »

Arent Baffler flares suposed to be more behind their bullets than ahead of them?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47