Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47

Author Topic: [0.97a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (Thumper Ed., 0.3.7b)  (Read 632945 times)

zaz168

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (Sick of Waiting Ed., 0.3.5f)
« Reply #555 on: February 17, 2023, 10:37:39 PM »

Excuse me Sir, may I ask for your permission to translate this mod into Chinese and post it on the SS Chinese forum?  I really like the style of this mod's ships and I think such a good piece is worth promoting to more players. I will keep the author information and provide the link back to this thread.

Chryvrius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 04, 2023, 09:20:02 PM »

Bug report;

The Messenger Rocket Pods' missiles have tracking, despite being marked as having Tracking: None
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 09:25:13 PM by Chryvrius »

Chazn2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 06, 2023, 09:50:35 AM »

I'm trying to play with a mod that limits the availability of Military Grade stuff for most people, is there a way to disable the Gredo Market?

Daynen

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 07, 2023, 11:21:40 PM »

The Monjeau may be my new favorite ship.

HopeFall

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 08, 2023, 08:36:51 AM »

Any chance of a Change Log on the front page being implemented? So I can quick reference when the mod's been updated, see what's changed and make a decision if I should update or wait for another cycle? Etc?

Edit: I've always found things like Flux Overdrive to be a tad odd. While the damage increases up to 25%, you don't realistically get that since you can't fire a weapon at 100 flux. Any chance it could be changed where the max damage from the hull mod is reached at 70~80 flux instead? Naturally, if that's too strong, lowering the damage to 15~20% comparatively would make sense. I just always found it odd to have increases listed like this when you can't ever actually get the damage listed on them.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 12:01:54 PM by HopeFall »

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
[0.95.1a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (All-Fonzo Tourny Ed., 0.3.5h)
« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2023, 07:12:10 PM »

This may or may not be of interest to you.
Code
450324 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/modFiles/magicBounty_variants/hmi_obj_108_rem6.variant]
450326 [Thread-3] INFO  data.scripts.util.MagicCampaign  - could not load ship variant at data/config/modFiles/magicBounty_variants/hmi_obj_108_rem6.variant
450326 [Thread-3] INFO  data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator  - Missing fleet_preset_ships variant 'hmi_obj_108_rem6' from bounty hmi_spiders. Bounty is INVALID!

Looks like in the HMI/data/variants/hmi_obj_108_rem6.variant file it's calling itself rem5 in the file.

Change the variantId to this in the above file and it should fix that error I'd assume. Though I have no idea about modding Starsector as yet this is what I'd expect.
Code
"variantId": "hmi_obj_108_rem6",

Thanks for these catches, have been fixed.

Bug report;

The Messenger Rocket Pods' missiles have tracking, despite being marked as having Tracking: None
Whoops, missed that - thanks for the catch!

I'm trying to play with a mod that limits the availability of Military Grade stuff for most people, is there a way to disable the Gredo Market?

I'm afraid not.

Any chance of a Change Log on the front page being implemented? So I can quick reference when the mod's been updated, see what's changed and make a decision if I should update or wait for another cycle? Etc?

I tend to do this by recent update rather than making a changelog, largely because that front post is already way too long.

Edit: I've always found things like Flux Overdrive to be a tad odd. While the damage increases up to 25%, you don't realistically get that since you can't fire a weapon at 100 flux. Any chance it could be changed where the max damage from the hull mod is reached at 70~80 flux instead? Naturally, if that's too strong, lowering the damage to 15~20% comparatively would make sense. I just always found it odd to have increases listed like this when you can't ever actually get the damage listed on them.

I think you have the wrong mod?

Anyway, Post All-Fonzo Update for Hazard Mining Incorporated - not a very number of big changes to be honest.

Changes with 0.3.5h

Calico
-Less flux capacity, slightly more armour and hull, more OP, ballistics turned into hybrids, given HEF ship system

Baffler
-Longer time between bursts, maybe a slightly bigger burst, lower projectile health

-Fixed the broken Spider MagicBounty
-Fixed Messengers being labelled non-tracking, when they do track.
-Some slight tweaks in the back.

-HMI will now send out Scavenger fleets; now there's a small chance that you'll run into (and be attacked by) a HMI fleet instead of a scavenger fleet in the periphery.
-Obsidian has been reworked; now there are pirate micro-factions that ply the system in small fleets. These factions have ships from vanilla, and each faction is locked to different techs, giving the early to middle-game player an opportunity to find and capture ships.

Download HERE. NOT Savegame compatible.

Regal Eagle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (All-Fonzo Tourny Ed., 0.3.5h)
« Reply #561 on: April 02, 2023, 02:19:37 AM »

Hello, I'm not sure if something broke with the last version, but when I tried to boot the game, it crashed with the following error:
Code
27020 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\HMI (data\hulls\skins\hmi_decimator_lc.skin)]
27084 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [hmi_decimator] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [hmi_decimator] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ă“00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.public(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Here is my mod list
https://prnt.sc/BSiy-Iu81dfv

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 02, 2023, 04:13:24 AM »

but when I tried to boot the game, it crashed with the following error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [hmi_decimator] not found!

You forgot to Delete and then replace the old instance. btw, the decimator has been removed so its probably not save compatible.

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2023, 05:22:49 AM »

Hi there, been using HMI mod for awhile and I came across a message after a *certain* battle in a *certain* system.

Spoiler
"Attention to all Domain Resurgent colonies, if you still exist... or even existed in the first place. Manchester has fallen. A pirate called Scarborough rounded up all the refugees the "wise adminstrators" didn't let in and invaded. They, they nuked Exeter to dust. However, it turns out, that our "wise administrators" were lying about Exeter being overflowing with food, and the "mighty forges of Devon" feeding their empire - they barely had enough food to feed themselves and had wasted everything else on...on YOU guys. Whatever's left of the "wise administrators" is making a last stand in order to call in all their defence assets to kill Scarborough. If your automated defence stations just left for no reason, you now know why. But, if you have any sense you WILL. NOT. Follow them.  Whoever wins there's nothing left here. Anything the Domain Resurgent hasn't wasted, Scarborough has burned. We survivors who are ditching our "wise administrators" are heading to a system south-west of Manchester - and this time, we're going to succeed where the Domain Resurgent failed."

Is that referring to the mercy, opuntia, kamikaze, obsidian and hazard system that is way down on the bottom right side of the sector? Or is it referring to something else? I searched 20~30 LY south west away from Manchester and I couldn't find anything
[close]

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2023, 11:43:59 AM »

Hi there, been using HMI mod for awhile and I came across a message after a *certain* battle in a *certain* system.

Spoiler
It's referring to Brighton, which is one of the optional side-mods to HMI that was once part of the full package; the Manchester refugees are heavily implied to be the core of what would become the Brighton polity. To be honest, that spawn should probably be moved over to the Brighton package, even though there are other DomRes Goodies™ you can find elsewhere if you look.
[close]

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 03, 2023, 02:03:05 AM »

Thank you SpaceDrake for clarifying my *spoilers*
Spoiler
Man my goodness is it really implying that the refugees settled in what would be called Brighton system? I had all the optional HMI mods installed and I didn't think to look there to be honest. Anyway thanks again lol. Either need to go back to school for english comprehension class or something haha.
[close]

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 13, 2023, 07:24:50 PM »

hi no pressure just wondering if there was a forecast for a .96a compatibility patch (if one is needed, though my goodness .96a change notes were...substantial)

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 14, 2023, 04:05:11 AM »

Has been working fine for me on 0.96 with a modinfo edit

kokuto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 14, 2023, 11:06:55 AM »

Has been working fine for me on 0.96 with a modinfo edit

No weird crashes at all? Hmm, I should perhaps try running it too.

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 14, 2023, 11:36:57 AM »

A few of the specialized tooltips will probably crash the game if you mouse over them, and depending on implementation their connected ship systems may not function right.

Beyond that, though, nothing too critical should break.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47