Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: [0.95a] Extra System Reloaded v.0.8.8  (Read 73067 times)

mkire

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Extra System Reloaded v.0.6.1
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2021, 07:44:17 PM »

as for your salvage question, these loot are added after the loot from whatever you looted has already been generated. purely supplementary with no replacing. it's meant to be more common than the other things you'll typically find, but without replacing those things at all.
thanks for answering that question

mkire

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2021, 08:46:31 PM »

is there a setting toggle i can turn on so that ships i've spent hundreds of thousands of credits worth of stuff don't lose their upgrades when they get disabled in battle?

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2021, 08:33:39 AM »

Interesting OP upgrade was removed because of technical limitations? It was most useful one.

Also about mod ideas, I'd liked to see options to change numbers of steps which needed to fully upgrade ship, for example if I want to make what all ship sizes have 6 steps instead of 20, but upgrade cost still remain costly for example. Also I liked idea of unique upgrade items too, also I like more idea what instead of generic items you need upgrades to upgrade ship.

presidentmattdamon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2021, 11:59:44 AM »

is there a setting toggle i can turn on so that ships i've spent hundreds of thousands of credits worth of stuff don't lose their upgrades when they get disabled in battle?

added in v0.7.0

Interesting OP upgrade was removed because of technical limitations? It was most useful one.

Also about mod ideas, I'd liked to see options to change numbers of steps which needed to fully upgrade ship, for example if I want to make what all ship sizes have 6 steps instead of 20, but upgrade cost still remain costly for example. Also I liked idea of unique upgrade items too, also I like more idea what instead of generic items you need upgrades to upgrade ship.

added in v0.7.0

please get download here https://github.com/Iridescens/ExtraSystemReloaded/releases/download/0.7.0/ExtraSystemReloaded-0.7.0.zip

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2021, 12:43:06 AM »

About upgrade items, interesting do you have plans for more? I think is good ones which gives some OP discounts, or shield one which turn any shield into 360 shield, about balancing shield cost, I think best way it make dependent on unmodified shield arc, the less arc size, the more shield use flux, because often high-tech ships already can have 360 shield with Front Shield Emitter or Extended Shield hullmods.

presidentmattdamon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Extra System Reloaded v.0.7.0
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2021, 05:47:09 AM »

About upgrade items, interesting do you have plans for more? I think is good ones which gives some OP discounts, or shield one which turn any shield into 360 shield, about balancing shield cost, I think best way it make dependent on unmodified shield arc, the less arc size, the more shield use flux, because often high-tech ships already can have 360 shield with Front Shield Emitter or Extended Shield hullmods.

yeah it's definitely possible, just have to get around to making them.

there's the new mod that adds alternative shipsystems and deployable drones that i wanted to take a look at too.

Freakycrafter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2021, 08:17:02 AM »

Hey, I have a quick question: iirc you said you added upgrades that increased ordnance points on a ship some time ago, but for some reason I can't find those anywhere... were those removed again or do I need to enable them in the config?
Actually nevermind, must've overlooked the quote on that one comment a bit ago... kinda sad it had to be removed, wouldve loved to have a 10 quality shrike with 180 ordnance points :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:37:40 AM by Freakycrafter »

presidentmattdamon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2021, 09:19:30 AM »

Hey, I have a quick question: iirc you said you added upgrades that increased ordnance points on a ship some time ago, but for some reason I can't find those anywhere... were those removed again or do I need to enable them in the config?
Actually nevermind, must've overlooked the quote on that one comment a bit ago... kinda sad it had to be removed, wouldve loved to have a 10 quality shrike with 180 ordnance points :D

yeah, i think one of alex's recent comments on it was that it just isn't intended for hullmods to change the OP costs. it IS possible using negative cost hullmods, but then it can't be built in

OhFluxIt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Extra System Reloaded v.0.7.1
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2021, 04:00:00 AM »

I've been looking for one that increases the OP a ship can have, can you add one to this mod too? or do you know a mod that allows you to increase OP for a price/resource?

DeclanFrost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2021, 09:12:35 PM »

Does this work with kingdom of terra's segmented ships? They don't seem to appear on the segments

CynicalMoron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2021, 11:27:35 PM »

is this safe compatible?

MagicKarpson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2021, 08:40:55 PM »

How come the stats don't effect the ship when in simulation battles?

Iridescens

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Extra System Reloaded v.0.7.3
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2021, 04:47:58 AM »

I've been looking for one that increases the OP a ship can have, can you add one to this mod too? or do you know a mod that allows you to increase OP for a price/resource?
Next time, please consider looking a few previous pages of the thread before asking (or maybe use search?). Thank you!
As for now, I'll paste it for you:

yeah, i think one of alex's recent comments on it was that it just isn't intended for hullmods to change the OP costs. it IS possible using negative cost hullmods, but then it can't be built in

Iridescens

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2021, 04:50:01 AM »

is this safe compatible?
The version 0.7.2 is BREAKING SAVES in case of version upgrades.
Adding mid-game prior to not having this mod altogether is SAFE.

presidentmattdamon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2021, 07:51:10 AM »

How come the stats don't effect the ship when in simulation battles?

not really sure tbh, might be that the fleet member isn't linked. i'll see if i can find a solution
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11