Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Encountered a station where i could "order" ships and can't find it anymore  (Read 3342 times)

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hello Guys,

I'm currently in a build with basically almost all mods that support the current version.

Thing is, I encountered a station where i could order ships, then my game crashed, and I couldn't remember what system I was in. Can't remember what the actual label said (probabil "Search"), but it gave me the option to choose the size of the ship (frigate-capital) then if I want civilian ships or military version, and then gave me a list of actual ships to order (list was ordered to 9, but ship names kept going beyond that). I ordered a Paragon, and it said it was going to be delivered to that particular station I was ordering, in the storage section.

Any of you have any ideea what mod/faction was this?

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Found it. Kazeron, in the Thule system, owned by Persean League :)

Sooner535

• Commander
    • View Profile

What mod is it? Also is it random spawned or always there?

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

I have no clue TBH. I tried looking all over the forum for a feature that resembled this, for any mod, and when I found none, I posted this :)

Also, it's the 1st time I've noticed this, so I can't say if it's fixed or randomly assigned to factions/stations.

Squish Cat

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Sooner535

• Commander
    • View Profile

Thank you

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Thing is, I wasn't in the Autofactory :) It was just a random other planet/station.

Squish Cat

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thing is, I wasn't in the Autofactory :) It was just a random other planet/station.

When you started your game, did you enable random core worlds?  The Omnifactory will spawn in a random place if random core worlds is enabled.

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Nope, didn't pick Random. Also, You can clearly notice the difference between the Autofactory and a normal market, right? I mean, UI wise.

But it just might be!