Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 591220 times)

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.73c
« Reply #615 on: February 23, 2023, 10:13:06 PM »

I have a similar problem as well with a different reference, mine is

Code
Ship hull spec [uaf_ai_lovela_default_D] not found!

EDIT: Its probably a save incompatibility actually. Also got a crash with

Code
Ship hull spec [uaf_ai_lovela] not found!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:48:44 PM by Agalyon »

Degraine

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 23, 2023, 10:55:09 PM »

Can't seem to get starsector to start with the new UAF update enabled on linux. Crashes during the initial load with this error.

Fatal: Error loading [graphics/weapons/Weiss FLK PD/pd_weiss_flk_hardpoint_recoil.PNG] resource, not found in [/home/christopher/Downloads/starsector (copy)/./mods/LazyLib,/home/christopher/Downloads/starsector (copy)/./mods/MagicLib,/home/christopher/Downloads/starsector (copy)/./mods/Nexerelin,/home/christopher/Downloads/starsector (copy)/./mods/UAF,/home/christopher/Downloads/starsector (copy)/./mods/GraphicsLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]

I'm sure Milky will fix this soon, but to fix this yourself in the meantime, open a terminal in the mods/UAF/data/weapons subfolder, and type this command to make every instance of 'PNG' into 'png' in the files here:

Code
sed -i -- 's/PNG/png/g' *.wpn
Fixed it for me right away.
How is this done in Windows? That's a Linux command right?

Edit:
I'm going through and manually find which files have this problem:
uaf_pd_reina.wpn
uaf_weiss_flk.wpn

I believe that's it, but I could've missed some.
Yes, that's a Linux command, since he reported he was trying to run it on Linux and so was I. Unless there's a handy dandy tool for Windows to do it, you'll have to go through manually like you have.

mllhild

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 23, 2023, 11:25:53 PM »

Bug 1:
Bakery permit from Nia doesnt permit me to build a bakery.

Bug 2:
Crash in several instances with java.lang.ClassCastException: data.shipsystems.scripts.istl_TargetPainterStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
Spoiler
284740 [Thread-3] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Adding ship null, isEnemy 0
314928 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
314944 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
315151 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
315151 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
315239 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: data.shipsystems.scripts.istl_TargetPainterStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
java.lang.ClassCastException: data.shipsystems.scripts.istl_TargetPainterStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
   at data.scripts.weapons.uaf_entropyLaser.advance(uaf_entropyLaser.java:48)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.void.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]

Happended in several starsystems fighting Dassault.
Fleet composition before and after crashes started doesnt have a difference in regards to UAF ships(All types of cruisers, Zeppy, Rilaru SP) but I do now have a Dunscaith and a few Dassualt carriers as well.

Crashes started suddently, but since then crashes every few minutes. Doesnt seem to depend on which ships I deploy and doesnt cosistently crashes at one instance.

Mod List:
Spoiler
  "PAGSM",
  "yunrutechmining",
  "$$$_lightshow",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "raccoonarms",
  "lw_autosave",
  "CaptainsLog",
  "chatter",
  "lw_console",
  "istl_dassaultmikoyan",
  "diableavionics",
  "exoticatechnologies",
  "GrandColonies",
  "HMI",
  "sun_hyperdrive",
  "IndEvo",
  "Imperium",
  "timid_xiv",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "luddenhance",
  "mag_protect",
  "MagicLib",
  "niko_morePlanetaryConditions",
  "nexerelin",
  "officerExtension",
  "ORA",
  "progressiveSMods",
  "pt_qolpack",
  "tahlan_scalartech",
  "SCY",
  "swp",
  "speedUp",
  "stelnet",
  "superweapons",
  "timid_supply_forging",
  "tahlan",
  "presmattdamon_takenoprisoners",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "TORCHSHIPS",
  "transfer_all_items",
  "underworld",
  "uaf",
  "US",
  "vic",
  "shaderLib"
[close]
to be done some day... XD

Trinary0

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 24, 2023, 02:12:24 AM »

Anyone else getting mad stonewalled at the tier 2 contacts? I've done like triple the work with them than I did before this version and I still can't get access to the Queen.

JaKinGs

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 24, 2023, 08:06:19 AM »

Hello, I am a Chinese guy and I like your mod. So I want you to authorize me to translate this mod into Chinese. I have replied to you in the Chinese forum, but you didn't reply to me, so I came here to ask.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 08:24:50 AM by JaKinGs »

ShogunTrooper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 24, 2023, 12:03:24 PM »

Got a similar issue, taken from the log:

479604 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [uaf_machi_apa] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [uaf_machi_apa] not found!

But in my case, deleting and re-installing didn't fix it. Any advice?

Okay, I started a new playthrough, now it works without a problem. Should probably get a note that the update isn't save-compatible.

Anyway, I'm off to sink my next five hours into the game.

Alyuna

• Ensign
  • OwO
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.73c / 0.73c1
« Reply #621 on: February 25, 2023, 06:06:53 AM »

I got the same crash as mllhild and maxismooth
It happened in the middle of a battle against Pirates
Spoiler
2344768 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.combat.EntropyAmplifierStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.combat.EntropyAmplifierStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
   at data.scripts.weapons.uaf_entropyLaser.advance(uaf_entropyLaser.java:48)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.void.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2344925 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [CatastrophicSystemsFailure.ogg]
2344927 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [CatastrophicSystemsFailure.ogg]
[close]
My Mod List
Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "PAGSM",
  "$$$_lightshow",
  "pantera_ANewLevel30",
  "AzurLanePortraitPack",
  "CAS",
  "cmutils",
  "istl_dassaultmikoyan",
  "hm_flagpack",
  "diableavionics",
  "dndnss",
  "fast_engine_rendering",
  "fleet_journal",
  "gflportraitpack",
  "gflportraitpack2",
  "HexShields",
  "immersionFriendlyPortraitPack",
  "timid_xiv",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "exshippack",
  "mag_protect",
  "MagicLib",
  "Mayasuran Navy",
  "nexerelin",
  "tahlan_scalartech",
  "simpleplayerflags",
  "tahlan",
  "uaf",
  "audio_plus",
  "arknightsportraits",
  "shaderLib"
]}
[close]

ed: Apparently, a hotfix was released "UAF_0.73c1" on OP's Patreon. It might have fixed this crash, I'll post the log again if it doesn't.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 06:18:11 AM by Alyuna »
"Don't eat that sandwich, your mom made that sandwich three and a half months ago"

Thinggyblop

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 25, 2023, 08:27:05 AM »

Ran into a problem where ships supply cost are jumping about, i don't know if its cause by UAF but it only happens on some UAF ships
i don't know how else to explain it so i have a video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rv8tz6xrwjy0uj3/Starsector%20CR%20bugged%20maybe.mp4?dl=0

Filtran

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 25, 2023, 08:42:19 AM »

Hi this is my first time posting on any forum like this so sorry if it end up in the wrong place or something just wanted to ask for help cause i love playing starsector especially with the UAF mod running on it.

I have plenty of mod dowloaded including UAF and the game starts up fine the only issue I have is when I want to create a new game as soon as I have selected faction and ships etc as soon as I select start game it crashes and comes up with this prompt.

Fatal:
com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndoEvo_ArtilleryStatoinPlacer
Cause:
com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndoEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
Check Starsector.log for more info

I have just written the prompt word for word as not the most computer literate especially when it comes to trawling through files to fix some missing code or something but any and all help would be greatly appreciated so that soon enough I hopefully get back to bring UAF glory to the sector thorugh the holy semibreve and its purfying light XD.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 25, 2023, 09:42:21 AM »

Hi this is my first time posting on any forum like this so sorry if it end up in the wrong place or something just wanted to ask for help cause i love playing starsector especially with the UAF mod running on it.

I have plenty of mod dowloaded including UAF and the game starts up fine the only issue I have is when I want to create a new game as soon as I have selected faction and ships etc as soon as I select start game it crashes and comes up with this prompt.

Fatal:
com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndoEvo_ArtilleryStatoinPlacer
Cause:
com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndoEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
Check Starsector.log for more info

I have just written the prompt word for word as not the most computer literate especially when it comes to trawling through files to fix some missing code or something but any and all help would be greatly appreciated so that soon enough I hopefully get back to bring UAF glory to the sector thorugh the holy semibreve and its purfying light XD.
Does your mod(s) list include both Industrial Evolution v3.2c AND Tahlan Shipworks v0.8.666a? Because the latter will not work the current version of Industrial Evolution.

Your choices are (one or the other, NOT both):

1. Download v3.1f of Industrial Evolution instead: https://bitbucket.org/SirHartley/deconomics/downloads/Industrial.Evolution3.1.f.zip

2. Get the v0.9 BETA 5 version of Tahlan Shipworks from #mod_updates in the Starsector Discord. Invite link: https://discord.gg/a8AWVcPCPr

PipMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 25, 2023, 02:15:56 PM »

This is a really minor problem, but I've noticed that the thruster/engine sounds on the Akatsuzuma II(SP) are waaaay too loud in battles, significantly louder than the engines of any other ship in the mod. Even the capitals are quieter.

TheVanguardKing

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 25, 2023, 02:21:03 PM »

The Minoria II(SP) shows a Revere Interceptor Wing Wing x1 on it's armaments in the fleet screen, but this isn't on it either in refit viewer or in battle.

:EDIT: Seems to be some weirdness with the default load-out when starting the game with one in your fleet. Also comes with a Rhythm(M) in a Hybrid(S) slot. The default loadout seems to be 2xWeiss 1 Micro, 2xRhythm(M), a Taufan wing, and the reverie wing. The Reverie is counted in the OP calc, and striping the ship will place the wing in your inventory, but will not spawn into battles.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 02:04:12 PM by TheVanguardKing »

PipMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 25, 2023, 04:20:40 PM »

I ran into a bug while playing the game with the MVS ship Archon and the UAF Entropy Amplifier. Whenever the two uses these abilities on a single target, the game hard crashes to desktop with this error.
Just ran into a crash like this, no Archon involved though. Not sure if this is the right formatting for the crash log, but here goes
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.combat.EntropyAmplifierStats$TargetData cannot be cast to data.shipsystems.scripts.uaf_entropyAmplifier$TargetData
Edit: Okay, looking through this thread since the update and there are a lot of people having crashes like this. I'd say you're best off avoiding the Akatsuzuma for now.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 04:22:47 PM by PipMan »

Dreaming Dragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 25, 2023, 05:30:36 PM »

I found a weird bug, for some reason when playing with VIC the VIC Revitalization center and Bakery seem to be bugged together, as I cant build the confectionary but the VIC center gives the bakery market buff and costs the same as the bakery to build (75k credits).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 05:32:42 PM by Dreaming Dragon »

Necros

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 26, 2023, 12:52:22 PM »

Hi all, so I downloaded the mod an ran into this:

Fatal: ship hull spec [uaf_m_akatauzuma] not found.

has anyone else ran into this issue?

Disregard, deleting and re-installing the mod worked!

I have the smae bug, but I tried deleting the mod an re-instaling it 8 times already, in every time I download the mod again and the last try I even uninstalled the game and re-installed it, and the very same error happen again, I dont have any clue in how to solve this, for the time being I will wait for a patch fix, since this is not the only bug.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79