Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 587514 times)

Tallgiraffe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72f3e EA
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2022, 11:27:45 AM »

So I tried to get the UAF weapon blueprint via Console Command mod and it always crashes my game.

ciph

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2022, 11:51:21 AM »

Thanks for the great mod with so many ship weapon fighters etc.

Is there any way to turn off UAF nuke explosion effect..I tried editing setting but failed with crash.

Or hope there could be an option in setting file. The explosion effect is nice but it's kind of killing my eyes if I have more taufan fighters.

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2022, 12:40:35 PM »

Not sure if this has been reported here, but I had a Ship-stealing encounter on the bar on New Aurora, the target was an Exoria-class Fast Carrier...

...Well after completing it the game pulled a NullPointerException;
Code
21915540 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Not sure if this was the base game or another mod that caused it, think it's the first time I've seen one of these hop up in a while.

NITEGHXST

• Ensign
  • General of The Nite Brotherhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2022, 02:49:40 PM »

Not sure if this has been reported here, but I had a Ship-stealing encounter on the bar on New Aurora, the target was an Exoria-class Fast Carrier...

...Well after completing it the game pulled a NullPointerException;

Not sure if this was the base game or another mod that caused it, think it's the first time I've seen one of these hop up in a while.
I have run into a game-crashing Nullpointer exception just like you, except mine happened when I got a mission from the bar and declined it. Seems like something's already possibly gone wrong at the start of that bar conversation so I added a bit more from the log.

Spoiler
930098 [Thread-3] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD: null
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.execute(BarCMD.java:113)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:57)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:210)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
930099 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
930099 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
930102 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
930203 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
930203 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
930228 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ate.advance(Unknown Source)

[close]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 02:51:44 PM by TNB_Command »
"We are brothers and sisters, all the same, all as one. This Brotherhood stands on group effort.
The more you bring to the table, the more you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Having said that, WHO'S READY TO RID THIS SECTOR OF THE HEGEMONY?!"

~ Rug'ger, TNB General

GriffinTalon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2022, 02:52:46 PM »

Hello

Getting crash bug not sure if mod related or game in general

Fatel: Slod id [Module_anchor] not found on hull [uaf_wing_aria]

I had some error on another wing

Any help would be great :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 03:13:27 PM by GriffinTalon »

ithaqua

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2022, 06:50:00 PM »

I'm pretty far into a playthrough with this mod and I was wondering how the keycards I keep seeing options for with the contacts are supposed to spawn. I haven't been able to find any through exploration or defeating bounties generated with UAF fleets. Have I just been unlucky or am I just looking in the wrong places?

No, this is an issue I'm having as well, I think another mod's salvage weights may be overriding it.

I was able to salvage some when I tested by destroying some UAF fleets. So far that's the only way I've been able to find any. Has anyone been able to find any from renegade UAF fleets? Although it makes sense that only UAF fleets would spawn them, it would be nice to have some way to retrieve them when you are allied with the UAF.

MoyaOto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2022, 10:16:01 PM »

Yeah... I just moused over the Interdimensional Confectionery and... Well, you see. (I mean "Population upkeep")

[attachment deleted by admin]

V_KJ

• Ensign
  • Coffee tastes great, wdym?
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2022, 10:29:16 PM »

So I tried to get the UAF weapon blueprint via Console Command mod and it always crashes my game.

Same, I thought I was the only one having the same problem.
"How do you code in a Macbook?"

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2022, 11:01:04 PM »

Thanks for the great mod with so many ship weapon fighters etc.

Is there any way to turn off UAF nuke explosion effect..I tried editing setting but failed with crash.

Or hope there could be an option in setting file. The explosion effect is nice but it's kind of killing my eyes if I have more taufan fighters.

Fear not, the nukes have been adjusted. You won't be blinded anymore except for the big one in the upcoming 0.72g1 patch.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 11:03:37 PM by Ryxsen1421 »

Somtaaw

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2022, 11:39:12 PM »

Hmm is the quest to check out the scrapyard for evidence no longer available? Usually I see it the first time I visit the New Aurorian system but not this time. Is there a time limit before it is no longer appearing?

Edit: Hmm just checked on a new game straight to Lunamun. No quest available there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 12:46:27 PM by Somtaaw »

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 04, 2022, 01:12:42 AM »

One last bug report, hopefully makes it way into 0.72g1:

Unlike the Solvernia or the Cherry Vanguard, the Novaeria's Auroran AEGIS Package hullmod isn't built-in via its .ship file, but rather through its .variant file (uaf_novaeria_elite.variant, specifically).

Thus, it is a 0 point value hullmod that can't be re-added if removed for any reason, accidentally or through autofitting.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:14:50 AM by TimeDiver »

Jolyphus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 04, 2022, 04:31:03 AM »

I dunno where to find the discord link for the UAF mod, so sorry in advance if it's wrong to ask this here.

May I ask if there are any performance issues that the UAF mod causes? In my case, the entire game lags extremely during combat and it occurs progressively sooner as my campaign goes on. After several hours into my campaign, the lag happens in any combat as soon as the game is opened, rendering the game unplayable. Does the game use up a lot of VRAM compared to other mods? I love adding a lot of mods to my game, but they never cause such a serious lag issue immediately after the game opens.

And yes, in this case I simply added only the UAF mod to my previous mod folder ( which I made months ago) and then booted a new campaign up. After swapping the UAF mod out and trying out my old save with my old mod list I no longer had any issues, so I just assumed that the UAF mod weighs on my VRAM? (I have 16gb RAM and set 8gb on my vmparam file, so there should be no problems there)

c00de

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 04, 2022, 10:41:10 AM »

I had a whole question here but didn't realize the Hyper Aria was a wing and not a ship itself lol. Amazing mod, I'm enjoying it, brought me back to Starsector!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 11:09:50 AM by c00de »

Tallgiraffe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2022, 01:00:34 PM »

Here is the log. It doesn't happen immediately. Only when you try to open the inventory.

The results can be filtered with 'list specials <filter>' to make finding a specific entry easier (ex: 'list ships hound' or 'list markets hegemony').
87838 [Thread-3] INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - > addspecial uaf_weapon_bp
87838 [Thread-3] INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Added uaf_weapon_bp' to player inventory.
90268 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin/miningConfig.json]
90271 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\HMI]
90271 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
90272 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\tahlan-shipworks-0.8.5]
90274 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\HMI]
90275 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
90276 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\tahlan-shipworks-0.8.5]
90278 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
92367 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
92437 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
92438 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
92549 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.Object.renderWeaponWithCorners(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.WeaponBlueprintItemPlugin.render(WeaponBlueprintItemPlugin.java:93)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.Object.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderAtCenter(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoDataGridView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oOoO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)

TheProtagonists

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2022, 07:31:03 AM »

I'm pretty far into a playthrough with this mod and I was wondering how the keycards I keep seeing options for with the contacts are supposed to spawn. I haven't been able to find any through exploration or defeating bounties generated with UAF fleets. Have I just been unlucky or am I just looking in the wrong places?

No, this is an issue I'm having as well, I think another mod's salvage weights may be overriding it.

I think I'm also having the same problem. A few runs ago I was using mod version 0.7.2e1 with over 100 other mods but I was regularly getting keycards after battles. Started a new save with 0.72f3e and over a 20 cycle period I didn't see a single keycard drop.
So I started removing other mods and starting new saves to test the drop rates, and eventually I reduced the game to just UAF and its dependencies and I still was not seeing any keycard drops.
So I think the keycard drop rates may be bugged in the EA version, or that my testing method was wrong (I tested by using console commands to teleport across the sector, battling random enemies, and I tested for about 20 fights each save before concluding that no keycards are dropping.)

I can also reproduce the crash when adding the weapon blueprint into my inventory via commands, and the crash happens when I try to open the inventory when the blueprint is added.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 79