Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 569022 times)

VolkRonin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72f3e EA
« Reply #270 on: September 02, 2022, 08:58:33 PM »

I've been having an absolute blast with the ships and weapons of this faction, and am so ready to see upcoming updates and sprite changes!

However, I've ran into this crash with the Taufan fighters, for additional context to the crash, they were mounted on the Fusoreina with a Converted Hangar hullmod. Latest EA version.

Edit #2.1: Its not the wing or ship's fault, I can reproduce this with the UAF hullmod, Assault Pack, seems to be the culprit and it is indeed affecting other wings.

Spoiler
5311488 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [MODULE_ANCHOR] not found on hull [uaf_wing_taufan]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [MODULE_ANCHOR] not found on hull [uaf_wing_taufan]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetMemberView.renderWeapons(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.super.OoOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.super.OoOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.o0OO$o.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.F.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 12:16:10 AM by VolkRonin »
Fighters and missiles.. or missiles and fighters?

Chocollateral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 02, 2022, 11:29:13 PM »

So just got this mod, but I cant seem to find the star system where the UAF is located. Is there a set sector age we should be using along with size or any other requirements?

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 02, 2022, 11:32:46 PM »

So just got this mod, but I cant seem to find the star system where the UAF is located. Is there a set sector age we should be using along with size or any other requirements?
Did you look in the lower left area of the Core during a non-random game?

VolkRonin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2022, 11:34:32 PM »

Look far to the south west, or bottom left-middle. Should be 3 systems down there, or that I've seen across most my saves with them.

Chocollateral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2022, 11:36:14 PM »

Look far to the south west, or bottom left-middle. Should be 3 systems down there, or that I've seen across most my saves with them.
I looked but it seems to empty, the ones left seem to be to far from where they should be, or it might just be me.

Chocollateral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2022, 11:41:45 PM »

What do you mean by non-random game?

VolkRonin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2022, 11:51:24 PM »

Non-random game =/= Keeping random core worlds off on sector generation with Nexerelin installed and enabled.

Antipie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2022, 12:01:45 AM »

The Auroran dimensional nanoforge doesn't seem to give any benefits, am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2022, 12:18:02 AM »

The Auroran dimensional nanoforge doesn't seem to give any benefits, am I missing something or is this a glitch?

We're working on it.

Chocollateral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2022, 12:23:34 AM »

cant recall if i did on this save
Non-random game =/= Keeping random core worlds off on sector generation with Nexerelin installed and enabled.

ithaqua

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2022, 12:45:35 AM »

I'm pretty far into a playthrough with this mod and I was wondering how the keycards I keep seeing options for with the contacts are supposed to spawn. I haven't been able to find any through exploration or defeating bounties generated with UAF fleets. Have I just been unlucky or am I just looking in the wrong places?

jkuba1903

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2022, 02:33:02 AM »

Man I tried loving them. I mean so much work wwas put into them. Either I dont get them or they are weak. My main issues are: ship lack any sort of rules of engangement, superships are useless, engines constantly flame out, ships are overpriced. Dont get me wrong im fanboy of high tech and i thought that these ships can hold out to hight tech. Well they cant. I just mass astrals, 2 paragons, 4 dooms and they are done. I cant find ships that can infict any damage. Whenever im trying to deploy similar ships to AI's I get overwhelmed. I constantly find myself using more ships that necessary. Well u can always use broken weapons but its no fun for me tbh.

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2022, 07:03:45 AM »

I'm pretty far into a playthrough with this mod and I was wondering how the keycards I keep seeing options for with the contacts are supposed to spawn. I haven't been able to find any through exploration or defeating bounties generated with UAF fleets. Have I just been unlucky or am I just looking in the wrong places?

No, this is an issue I'm having as well, I think another mod's salvage weights may be overriding it.

phampanvn1998

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2022, 09:13:46 AM »

is the aurora dimensional forge supposed to give negative ship quality debuff? I also notice uaf are spawning patrols with multiple dmods, not sure what's happening.

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2022, 11:08:50 AM »

0.72g1 build is just around the corner, if you guys just keep reporting and solving things for us while at it. We can get the hotfixes and bugs patched out if possible before release.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 78