Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 569486 times)

Fluffy_Fox_Loli

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.7.2e1 // 0.72f3e EA
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2022, 11:49:30 PM »

Worth noting that the mod has had 3 updates since the beginning of the month.  Make sure you have the up to date version.

Don't know if this post is directed at me or someone else, if it's directed at me then unless they updated the early access version after roughly the 17th then I'm likely running the most recent version, if it wasn't directed at me then feel free to disregard my response.

phampanvn1998

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.7.2d5a
« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2022, 12:30:53 AM »

ok so, for whatever reason, you need to have a commission with UAF in order to even get options to talk about UAF access even if you have maxed out Nia and are cooperative with the UAF.

personally i feel like either the commission part should get taken out, or it should get stated as a requirement seeing as currently Nia says they only give access out to trusted individuals
Nia is not the only high ranking official you need to win over. You will need to have good standing with UEF as well as with Nia before she connects you with other key officials in UEF. Those officials are the ones who will give you access to their best ships.

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2022, 05:58:00 AM »

United Aurora Federation
A stray faction far away from home in a place where they don't truly belong.
Development is on-going towards 0.73 but the mod is actually playable in campaign.
Keep in mind that everything is subject to change and continuously being updated, nerfs and buffs come and go - but artstyle will never change.

Mod review by IroncladLion!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrr3K3i3wLI

Download here for 0.72e1!
>or here for .zip!<

[Click here for 0.72f3e Early Access!]
NOT SAVE COMPATIBLE after 0.72e1 and 0.72f3c!

The mod requires;

Nexerelin
LazyLib
MagicLib
GraphicsLib

There isn't much known about the Federation as a whole from where they're from but they do come in full force as they established a solid foothold in the outer reaches of the Persean Sector. Their goal is simple, they're simply there to guard the 'interdimensional' gate at all cost and hold until they found a way to close the gate and return home... but while waiting, why not try to be friendly with the locals, engage in cultural and trade exchange? Oh, lets sell some baked goods from their homeworld too because why not? at least we tried to be welcoming first but with an iron fist at the ready.

Ship Tech Tree removed because its too outdated, it will be given a new one sooner or later.

Special thanks to;
Vermy, Yimie, Naggy, and the rest of the core team for helping this mod come true at last.
Selkie & Timid N' Co, for their relentless support from the beginning to the end.

I would like to get in contact with you, as I would like to offer you an accord and my assistance in the development of the mod, as a writer, I have already requested a friend request on discord, whenever you're available, do contact me.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2022, 09:25:21 AM »

Quote from: Ghosts of Razgriz

I would like to get in contact with you, as I would like to offer you an accord and my assistance in the development of the mod, as a writer, I have already requested a friend request on discord, whenever you're available, do contact me.

I think using the unofficial discords' channels might be more effective here -  I *think* proofreading is something needed but I'm not sure. Try practicing by "forking" the mod (editing your current copy) and see if you have any issues.

Rei Akiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2022, 10:35:59 AM »

First of all i love the mod, and right now this is my number 1 favourite aside from Yuri expedition, Aria, and Royal Azalea

I have a problem that 2 officers (yimie thompson, and mizuki) apparently cant even level up, no it is more like it needs 13 Million XP needed to level up to level 8????????????????

that is completely bizzare, any officers didnt even have that kinda weirdness, hell even sunrider mod officer Ava crescentia doesnt have that problem, and it should be followed by quality captains level adjustments, bcs im using quality captains mod that increase the max levels of the officers to 8

i hope that you can address this, that will be helpful

and i cant even post a pict and it said "file is too large", i guess you have to test this yourself, use quality captains mod, or go to starsector config/settings, and then search maxofficerlevels, change it from 5 to 7, or 8

EDIT : so i checked how many xp does officer needs to level up, so i checked it and in fact needs a 10M at least. so my conclusion is that the problem is both officer cant level up, i highly suspect its bcs of bugs or maybe a scripts (maybe its an officer got from the story, i highly possibility the code for leveling up is bugged, and maybe the unique auroran carrier skill as well)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 11:43:14 AM by Rei Akiba »

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2022, 11:48:50 AM »

Quote from: Ghosts of Razgriz

I think using the unofficial discords' channels might be more effective here -  I *think* proofreading is something needed but I'm not sure. Try practicing by "forking" the mod (editing your current copy) and see if you have any issues.

Too bad I am banned from the "main" server for ranting about how much I hate dyslexic people and illiterates.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2022, 07:31:12 PM »

Too bad I am banned from the "main" server for ranting about how much I hate dyslexic people and illiterates.

That would get you banned here too; please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and consider this an official warning.

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 31, 2022, 06:23:03 AM »

That would get you banned here too; please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and consider this an official warning.

Noted and acknowledged, but I have changed my job and that was during last year december, and I am a changed man now, after seeing how society is like, I just wish to contribute to the modding community and that's it. Assuming I can get in contact with the wider community, and seeing how most of them are in discord which is a shame, plus I submitted an appeal. There's no point to regret my choices but to look back at my errors and learn from it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 06:27:49 AM by Ghosts of Razgriz »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2022, 08:01:27 AM »

*thumbs up*

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2022, 08:55:41 PM »

I just wanna say, thank you again for this wonderful mod, it's been a huge draw for me getting into Starsector (as previously I'd been on the fence and this game was very much in the 'love to watch' category).

I mentioned it previously over in the Arma Armatura page, but have you considered doing a small collaboration with them as an addon?

It would really add to that 'Ace Combat in Space' vibe this whole content expansion has going for it and the Ground Combat Modifiers (and pilotable heavy strikecraft) would fit right in.

RandomAnonK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2022, 10:22:41 AM »

I noticed that several of the UAF derelict ships have no damage with 3 in built s-mods is that intentional?  Also when entering UAF territory they don't seem to mind that I have the transponder off allowing me easy access to the black market fleets, will this be patched in the future or is it part of the UAF lore?

StenKIRA

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2022, 04:43:53 PM »

so this has started to happen to me shortly after the start of a battle with a special bounty
"version":"0.7.2f3e"

Spoiler
1230052 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [MODULE_ANCHOR] not found on hull [uaf_wing_superaria]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [MODULE_ANCHOR] not found on hull [uaf_wing_superaria]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetMemberView.renderWeapons(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.super.OoOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.super.OoOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.o0OO$o.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.B.F.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2022, 09:52:26 PM »

I noticed that several of the UAF derelict ships have no damage with 3 in built s-mods is that intentional?  Also when entering UAF territory they don't seem to mind that I have the transponder off allowing me easy access to the black market fleets, will this be patched in the future or is it part of the UAF lore?

As a general rule, things are set up for maximum experimentation until the mod is closer to completion.

Ghostsniper64

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 02, 2022, 08:27:01 AM »

Just have to say I love this mod, the ballistic weapons just seem... right.

I may have encountered an issue though: I'm not at my main computer, so I can't look up the exact name, but the Nor Refinery? planet got nuked and decolonized before I developed the contacts there. Are they lost to space? I plan on recolonizing it and transferring the colony back over to the faction, but I think the station may be permanently abandoned still if I do this.

Freakycrafter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72f3e EA
« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2022, 06:39:59 PM »

Just out of curiosity: is the auroran dimensional nanoforge supposed to lower ship quality by 50%? I mean i get it balance-wise maybe, but aren't auroran ships supposed to be basically top of the line, high quality ships? It just seems kinda odd, that their nanoforge basically just reduces the quality by this much.

Also, gotta say, I friggin love this mod! Gotta be my favourite besides maybe nex :D
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 78