Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 587832 times)

ArteMooNik

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.7.2e1
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2022, 02:26:08 AM »

Bruh... Idk why, but when i point cursor on building Interdimensional Confectionery, my income and upkeep stats goes crazy.

I rised rep with UAF to max with Nexe operatives, mb this is the point? (I have no commission, and i cant built it, just pointing is enough)
Also when i do this again, multipliers changing!

Thyrork

• Lieutenant
  • Give more then you take.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2022, 04:30:24 AM »

Living upto my twitter and actually posting feedback in the thread;

The keycards are cool, but the more expensive ones should probably be limited somehow. Perhaps dedicated assassination/bounty missions offered by factions with an alert that a card might be involved? Saying "how about rare salvage from stations/planets" feels alittle boring as a recommendation.
Obviously this hurts getting early rep with UAF and Nia, so a "cheap" card can remain as drops to help players get that head start. Perhaps a damaged version of the existing cards that is still valuable for reputation but less cash?
I'm not really in favour of reducing the value of the original cards, finding one should be a good moment and money is always good! But the expensive ones dropping from random small pather/pirate fleets is abit crazy.
Bio engineering starship mods is extremely Safe. I did the math.

Odude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2022, 10:30:26 AM »

Is there any way to disable tourism currently? I love this mod, but all the tourist fleets completely cripple my computer, especially by midgame. I've tried removing the tourist beach building but that doesn't do it.

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2022, 03:39:37 PM »

Is there any way to disable tourism currently? I love this mod, but all the tourist fleets completely cripple my computer, especially by midgame. I've tried removing the tourist beach building but that doesn't do it.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the next version which wont be coming in the next couple months. I'm not rushing out another update and will take my time on it. You can rest assure that I will scrap the tourism thing and try to come up with a better one.

Bruh... Idk why, but when i point cursor on building Interdimensional Confectionery, my income and upkeep stats goes crazy.
I rised rep with UAF to max with Nexe operatives, mb this is the point? (I have no commission, and i cant built it, just pointing is enough)
Also when i do this again, multipliers changing!

According to others, this kind of thing aint happening from my mod. Its caused by something else and I'm not sure what.

Living upto my twitter and actually posting feedback in the thread;

The keycards are cool, but the more expensive ones should probably be limited somehow. Perhaps dedicated assassination/bounty missions offered by factions with an alert that a card might be involved? Saying "how about rare salvage from stations/planets" feels alittle boring as a recommendation.
Obviously this hurts getting early rep with UAF and Nia, so a "cheap" card can remain as drops to help players get that head start. Perhaps a damaged version of the existing cards that is still valuable for reputation but less cash?
I'm not really in favour of reducing the value of the original cards, finding one should be a good moment and money is always good! But the expensive ones dropping from random small pather/pirate fleets is abit crazy.

I agree with you there, the keycard should serve as a lucky kickstarter for the player if they found one but its too common atm even though I clearly stated that we're testing if the thing actually spawns all the cards or not. We will reduce the spawn rate for all cards for now but the whole keycard thingy isn't ready yet and won't be available any time soon. However, I do really like your proposal for higher grade keycards and will keep that in mind. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Meeplet

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »

I did a touch more testing, the contacts disappear after I speak to to them and leave the station. Thy appear once again after adding them as a contact, but if spoken to again, and after leaving the station, they are no longer reachable. No clue why this happens, if it's not happening to any else, then my best guess is there's some funky mod interactions going on, possibly with stelnet.

Nicb1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2022, 03:39:21 AM »

So i'm fairly new to the game still and decided to do a playthrough with this mod although i'm a bit stuck at the moment, when you speak to Nia the UAF administrator is she supposed to give you some quests or has this not been implemented yet? (wondering if this is the result of other mods that i'm running alongside uaf). When clicking the option to 'ask about uaf access' the only option I get is 'nevermind'.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:42:24 AM by Nicb1 »

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2022, 10:52:16 AM »

So i'm fairly new to the game still and decided to do a playthrough with this mod although i'm a bit stuck at the moment, when you speak to Nia the UAF administrator is she supposed to give you some quests or has this not been implemented yet? (wondering if this is the result of other mods that i'm running alongside uaf). When clicking the option to 'ask about uaf access' the only option I get is 'nevermind'.

Welcome to Starsector. Well, we haven't implement custom or unique sets of generic missions yet for our faction. So we've been using vanilla stuff as temporary placeholder. You should try to increase your reputation to Nia up to 50 to unlock all the access currently in the mod.

Nicb1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2022, 09:05:19 PM »

Welcome to Starsector. Well, we haven't implement custom or unique sets of generic missions yet for our faction. So we've been using vanilla stuff as temporary placeholder. You should try to increase your reputation to Nia up to 50 to unlock all the access currently in the mod.
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I was busy trying to increase faction wide rep, I didn't realise that i should have been trying to do it for the individual.
Also wanted to say, from what I've seen so far your mod looks great. Know how it feels to run into burnout occasionally from my modding experiences with other games. Hope to see more in the future regardless though :)

Dreaming Dragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2022, 08:01:00 PM »

Uh, I may have accidentally decivved that one pirate base from the DLC mission the pilot offers, and I saw no wreckage other than the pirates I destroyed there. Is it possible to complete that mission or did I mess it up?

Nvm I just colonized it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 08:07:17 PM by Dreaming Dragon »

KarlianaVonMauser

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2022, 02:29:21 PM »

Just wanted to ask, will this mod have commissioned crew if i have commission crew mod on?

Kilo181

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2022, 06:01:45 PM »

Anyone know how to get the weapon blueprints without the game crashing?

vikingragnar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2022, 02:24:44 AM »

is there any upcoming hotfix to fix the blueprints issue, i reaally love the look and feel of the ships i just can't equip my fleet with your weapons and fighters and makes me very sad i've been looking for a few hours but I can't pinpoint the issues myself as there are so many fighters and weapons (v good i like this)

Spoiler
89349 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.Object.renderShipWithCorners(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.ShipBlueprintItemPlugin.render(ShipBlueprintItemPlugin.java:84)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.Object.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderAtCenter(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoDataGridView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oOoO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 05:15:37 PM by vikingragnar »

PraiseIt420

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2022, 04:20:45 PM »

is there any upcoming hotfix to fix the blueprints issue, i reaally love the look and feel of the ships i just can't equip my fleet with your weapons and fighters and makes me very sad i've been looking for a few hours but I can't pinpoint the issues myself as there are so many fighters and weapons (v good i like this)

The only way i have found to deal with this is to look up the weapons and fighters in Console Commands (i.e. "list weapons uaf" or "list wings uaf") and give yourself blueprints of the individual weapons (i.e. addspecial weapon_bp(or wing_bp for fighters) [insert weapon id here])
only do this with the individual weapons, do not do this for the weapon package as opening the inventory will hard crash the game

DerpDaHonk0Azuresoul

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2022, 12:16:10 PM »

Into data/campaign/special_items.csv

UAF Weapon Blueprint Package,uaf_weapon_package,package_bp,United Aurora Federation,,100000,1000,1,EXTREME,graphics/icons/cargo/uaf_blueprint_missile.png,ui_chip_pickup,ui_bp_package_drop,com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.MultiBlueprintItemPlugin,uaf_weapon_bp,"A collection of Auroran missile weapon blueprints, most of which are conventional weapons ranging from micro missiles all the way to tactical nuclear cruise missiles.",311
UAF Fighter Blueprint Package,uaf_fighter_package,package_bp,United Aurora Federation,,100000,1000,1,EXTREME,graphics/icons/cargo/uaf_blueprint_missile.png,ui_chip_pickup,ui_bp_package_drop,com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.MultiBlueprintItemPlugin,uaf_fighter_bp,"A collection of Auroran missile weapon blueprints, most of which are conventional weapons ranging from micro missiles all the way to tactical nuclear cruise missiles.",321

Into data/config/settings.json under uaf_weapon_bp

"uaf_weapon_package":"graphics/icons/cargo/bp_auroran_msl.png"
"uaf_fighter_package":"graphics/icons/cargo/bp_auroran_msl.png"

Quick, dirty, works.

Also loving the UAF. This is right up there with SoTF mod for must have in my game.

What do you think of adding a ship like the Yamato from II but it being a Shinano?
Would be neat to see what you could come up with for a Space Carrier Shinano-Chan!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 12:43:44 PM by DerpDaHonk0Azuresoul »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2022, 09:11:49 AM »

Somehow I completely missed that this actually released. Gonna add it to my next playthrough hopefully. Looks really cool so far though.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 79