Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 700059 times)

hidefreek

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )
« Reply #1215 on: June 21, 2024, 01:11:06 AM »

19836096 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 1
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 1
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMemberStatus.applyToShip(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.super.Ò00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.super.setFleetMember(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.auto.K.syncUIWithVariant(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.impl.CoreAutofitPlugin.doFit(CoreAutofitPlugin.java:542) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.auto.void.actionPerformed(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.Ò00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

This error cause by some bug with the Automated shipyard.
Sometimes it will randomly spawn unique UAF ships like Queen Rillaru and Persephone.
But the free ships spawn this way will lack core function likes its 4 armor plates and will guarantee game crush when auto-weapon loadout.
So this might be the key case while UAF can cause crash when active with other mods.
I suggest to make this unique special armor plate as module or some build-in module instead.

qingfeng

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 21, 2024, 06:51:56 AM »

What should I do if I can't find the purchasing options for Solvernia no matter what

hidefreek

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 24, 2024, 06:14:14 AM »

19836096 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 1
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 1
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMemberStatus.applyToShip(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.super.Ò00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.super.setFleetMember(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.auto.K.syncUIWithVariant(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.impl.CoreAutofitPlugin.doFit(CoreAutofitPlugin.java:542) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.auto.void.actionPerformed(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.Ò00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

This error cause by some bug with the Automated shipyard.
Sometimes it will randomly spawn unique UAF ships like Queen Rillaru and Persephone.
But the free ships spawn this way will lack core function likes its 4 armor plates and will guarantee game crush when auto-weapon loadout.
So this might be the key case while UAF can cause crash when active with other mods.
I suggest to make this unique special armor plate as module or some build-in module instead.

Kaysaar said this error cause ny Industrail Evolution.
So I report the bug to SirHartley.

KayfasKain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 03, 2024, 09:00:57 AM »

Good day, I found myself in a rather unfortunate situation: the planet on which you check the wreckage to get the two officercs - Namnlos, was nuked and dicivilzed in the very begining of my game, like cycle 207 (currently it's 212). I started the quest, got to the planet and obviously found noone there. I tried to re-colonize it, still no needed contuct. I even gave it over to the pirates - no luck.
So, my question: is there anything I can try to do and get the quest to work? 

Dust_onthecode

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 13, 2024, 04:43:24 PM »

i was wondering how do you get points to spend on the special trade zone on favonius?
i bought the card recentely but i can't find how to get stuff to be able to buy

nevermind i found out tho i don't know how to delete messages
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 04:45:51 PM by Dust_onthecode »

PoDH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 21, 2024, 06:37:43 AM »

Hey is it just me or the Penisula 40 (the Large dual rotary anti armor autocannon) is just utterly useless. I thought it's like the mod version of Plasma Cannon (short range high DPS and flux weapon) and I like the idea of shooting wall of lead. But when I use it it's like really weak. I'm not feeling that 933 DPS you know.

Maybe because it only deals really pitiful 35 damage per hit and small number are really bad for the damage calculation and maybe that's why. It's also why the base game Assault Chaingun deals at least 75 damage. (Also maybe why the Triyia 30 CIWS is just awful against anything torpedo/fighters that's armored). So yeah, I know weapon balance in WIP mods is not that important, but if you have the time can you make the damage 75 and just half the fire rate to compensate.

I run some numbers (don't know how accurate it is) but basically if you use Penisula vs 1000 armor, even against a completely stripped armor, it only deals 60% DPS due to the 5% residual armor.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 05:15:29 PM by PoDH »

hidefreek

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 21, 2024, 11:09:40 AM »

Good day, I found myself in a rather unfortunate situation: the planet on which you check the wreckage to get the two officercs - Namnlos, was nuked and dicivilzed in the very begining of my game, like cycle 207 (currently it's 212). I started the quest, got to the planet and obviously found noone there. I tried to re-colonize it, still no needed contuct. I even gave it over to the pirates - no luck.
So, my question: is there anything I can try to do and get the quest to work?
I am not sure how to fix it.
Try to recolonized the planet first.
If still can trigger. Then give it backs to UAf.

oddisz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 29, 2024, 08:40:48 AM »

Bug: When calling the queen, or any other UAF contact through contacts, you can purchase a ship like the solvernia. But that causes your entire fleet to be deleted, and solvernia the only ship.

I suspect this has something to do with not being present at the market so a method like .getShips() returns null?

SpycraftExarch

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 29, 2024, 12:14:19 PM »

Hey hey people!... *ahm*

I'm pretty sure this was asked before but - how the hell do you get UAF key cards? Done a lot of killing pirates, clapped some UAF deserters and, well, no dice. Found one card during exploration, in some far-flung ruins. It this intended level of RNG or some mod interaction breaks the drops?

Please advise!

Where is Waldo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 03, 2024, 03:48:33 PM »

How do i get the waifu portraits back, Its so lonely now without them

yhcrana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 04, 2024, 08:46:23 AM »

Hey Ryxsen, we love playing UAF and we always use mining with nex, but never liked having to use non-UAF ships and equipment in our playthroughs.
So we made a mod to addon a couple of themed ships and gear.

Asked on the discord how to ask you for permission to use things like spritework and sounds and they said to ask here, and we wanted to ask cause if we added the images right you'll see we've used sprites to fit the UAF models on the Junepet ship and they use the UAF engine and hull sounds.

Wanted to see if we can send you the mod and see what you think?

Themed it around an engineering core figuring out energy weapons and being enthralled with the Auroran melody, so they worship the songs of waifu princesses and dance to the tune of planets... cracking them open and mining them with AI drones and sonic weapons.

In gameplay terms, they do very little damage but they're very tough, disrupt ship formations by immobilizing and pushing them around, and do a good amount of EMP.
Dancing with the enemy to open them up to all the UAF fighters and missiles.
It's only a couple of ships but wanted them to be unique and fun instead of just another reskin, like flying around in an Eyeseau and nuking a fleet.

The feel of launching an enemy ship into it's own fleet with a Y33T gun, and running down and freezing an annoying frigate with a mining cruiser fitted with asteroid catchers.
Then fitting a bunch of specialty mining wings to a supercarrier and doing both... is very satisfying.

Either way, had a lot of fun playing and hope you enjoy the fanwork.

AdamLegend

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 04, 2024, 09:21:44 AM »

Hey Ryxsen, we love playing UAF and we always use mining with nex, but never liked having to use non-UAF ships and equipment in our playthroughs.

Asked on the discord how to ask you for permission to use things like spritework and sounds and they said to ask here, and we wanted to ask cause if we added the images right you'll see we've used sprites to fit the UAF models on the Junepet ship and they use the UAF engine and hull sounds.

Wanted to see if we can send you the mod and see what you think?

Themed it around an engineering core figuring out energy weapons and being enthralled with the Auroran melody, so they worship the songs of waifu princesses and dance to the tune of planets... cracking them open and mining them with AI drones and sonic weapons.

In gameplay terms, they do very little damage but they're very tough, disrupt ship formations by immobilizing and pushing them around, and do a good amount of EMP.
Dancing with the enemy to open them up to all the UAF fighters and missiles.
It's only a couple of ships but wanted them to be unique and fun instead of just another reskin, like flying around in an Eyeseau and nuking a fleet.

The feel of launching an enemy ship into it's own fleet with a Y33T gun, and running down and freezing an annoying frigate with a mining cruiser fitted with asteroid catchers.
Then fitting a bunch of specialty mining wings to a supercarrier and doing both... is very satisfying.

Either way, had a lot of fun playing and hope you enjoy the fanwork.

These look fantastic. I love the spritework.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 10:07:36 AM by AdamLegend »

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1227 on: August 04, 2024, 09:45:59 AM »

Absolutely unbelievable to see a sub-mod add-on appearing out of no where! There's also that Arma Armatura add-on made by SurelAce earlier too. If you wanna know what I have to say with the sprites and ideas, I suggest you drop by my twitch streams as I prefer to explain it live while examining with my clip studio paint. I like the mining cruisers, those are definitely my favorite.

yhcrana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 04, 2024, 10:16:12 AM »

Do you have a link to the twitch thing? We've never used it.

And yeah, the Junepet is a lot of fun, it uses the Roria Esvernia model.
We found the Roria in the old version of uaf before it was fully added to the game and loved it, then wanted to stick the usual uaf armour modules on and use it as our flagship.
Got wasted and learned how to do basic modding, did up sprites for a bunch of armour modules to fit it properly and ended up with a giant supercapital.

Then we started making weapons to fit it.

The mining cruiser we did afterward, made the ship model from scratch in 3dsmax then did spritework for it.
...so it's not so kitbashed.

It's a spaceshark blahaj.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 10:51:05 AM by yhcrana »

Loyso

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 04, 2024, 05:03:06 PM »

Heed my warning and think twice installing this with Hivers mod!
For anyone who runs into com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getMemory()" because "market" is null NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api...
chances are -- Zergs ate and decivilized some relevant planet in some highly scripted mod
For me, it was UAFEventManager$FleetData.removeDespawnedFleet... variety of error, where they ate the Favonius in UAF.
Took me a damn hour...
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84