Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: [0.97a] prv Starworks v28.3 (2024-03-11)  (Read 339175 times)

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] prv Starworks v16.1 (2020-06-10)
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2020, 12:12:49 PM »

v17 release download and notes are on the last post of the previous page.

Does the swarm host make it's fighters stronger, or is it just a fun way to use fighters without a physical carrier?

The supply cost per wing is pretty good, and the HVB version has a Targeting Feed system. The general behavior also favors some kinds of bombers, which will have very fast attack runs, essentially immediately firing and going back to reload. (Careful with that though; reloading bombers build flux. Keeping a durable non-bomber wing in a swarm is generally a good idea.)

But otherwise no, no explicit stat buffs or the like.

Albreo

• Commander
  • A! Oh nyo!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] prv Starworks v17 (2020-07-10)
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2020, 08:58:41 PM »

A swarm host, with a bit of imaginative mod, without fighter, can be made into an almost invincible decoy. The only thing that can harm it a little is Tach-lance and it can still tank it for a few minutes.

Valljud ability is very OP against orbital station.

Gravity mine is very strong and cheap to deploy.

onychannel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2020, 12:06:06 PM »

I encountered an issue with the Valljud in the most recent update, it appears to create the old disruption mine instead of the disruption zone. I checked the ships.csv and it is listed and the disruption mine. not sure what other info to provide atm

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2020, 12:51:17 AM »

I encountered an issue with the Valljud in the most recent update, it appears to create the old disruption mine instead of the disruption zone. I checked the ships.csv and it is listed and the disruption mine. not sure what other info to provide atm

If you have distortion effects from graphicslib turned off it will look very similar to the old mine - but should still function correctly mechanically, disrupting ships that are within it's area of effect.

Beyond that, no idea.

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] prv Starworks v18.1 (2020-08-19)
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2020, 12:53:46 AM »

DOWNLOAD

v18.1
- Fixed a rare crash related to memory management.

####

v18

Added the Fasfasa mission
- Take on a Tri-Tachyon blockade using a prv specops detachment.
- Watch out of the phase jammer!

Added the At the gates of HEL mission
- Fight for your life as a Rust Belt raid intercepts your trade convoy.
- The HEL are scrambling a relief force. Stay cool.

Added the Kvarts Phase Cruiser
- The Rusters have managed to steal enough phase coils and graviton cores to build their very own Doom knockoff.
- Lacking a standard shield it instead relies on a Gravity Pulse Core for protection.

Added the Plasma Agitators hullmod
- Rare hullmod that can be acquired at the Laboratory Complex.
- Causes Spattergun plasma to explode rather than burn.
-- Don't let the 50% conversion rate fool you; it's quite effective.

Added the Ramshield Adjunct hullmod
- A modular version of the Ramshield.
- It places some additional strain on the shield generator, but can be installed on most ships.

Ljus
- Hybrid turret arc reduced to 70°.

Tystnad
- Ballistic medium turret now faces forwards.

Jämmer Wing
- Autofit priority reduced to bomber3

Diskordant Wing
- Autofit priority increased to bomber4

Skära
- Built-in Ljungeld (Damaged) range increased by 100%.

Skrål Bomber
- Added missing system description.
- Improved system AI.

Spatterguns, all sizes
- Shield spatter damage type changed to energy.
-- Damage values are unchanged.

Spatterfire
- Damage rate reduced to 2 ticks per second.
-- Armor will be less effective at reducing the damage from heavy burns.
-- Net application rate is unchanged.
-- Exact amount per tick is ((remaining plasma damage * 0,25) + 30) * 0,5
--- Eg. 300 damage stored (one full Spattergun volley) creates damage ticks of 53, 46, 40, etc energy damage (before armor).

Studsare
- Bouncing behavior adjusted - will now behave more closely in line with the "skips on the outside of the shield" concept.
- Seeking behavior toned down, will now aim for new targets in a 45° cone from its impact angle.
-- ie it will no longer bounce backwards.
- Rate of fire increased by 12.5%.
- Trail size reduced.

Automatstudsare
- Bouncing behavior adjusted - will now behave more closely in line with the "skips on the outside of the shield" concept.
- Seeking behavior toned down, will now aim for new targets in a 45° cone from its impact angle.
-- ie it will no longer bounce backwards.
- Maximum number of bounces uncapped.
- Damage and flux per shot increased by 12.5%.
- Rate of fire increased by ~40%.
-- Net throughput is now 650/second, an increase of 57%.
- Recoil buildup and recovery rates reduced.

Gravity Shield
- Optimized AI code.
-- Exact behavior may be slightly different.

Tensor Drive
- Added special-casing when resetting the collisionclass for fighters with burned-out engines and phased ships.

Gravity Mine Strike
- Replaced with Gravity Well
- The mines will now repel objects near them while active.
- The mines will also give off a repelling blast when they time-detonate.
- Homing reduced.

EMP Cluster Mine Strike
- Updated.
- The mines will now give off light EMP arcs while active.
- The mines will also detonate into a more potent set of arcs.
- Homing reduced.

Rörsångare Torpedo
- Missile durability increased by ~30%.
- Vfx tweaked.
- Adjusted AI threat profile; enemy ships will now be more likely to keep shields up while the missile is discharging.

Ramshield
- Shield will now change color based on deployment state.
- Icon updated.

Blast Heater
- Thresholds improved to 33%/67%.
- Ballistic ROF increase and Energy flux discount doubled.
- Reduced CPU load.

Arc Smelter
- Will now keep its tracker state between save reloads, and only report smelt amounts of 1 or more.
- Improved smelting logic.
- Now leaves a message intel notification instead of a floating text.

War Syndicate
- Blueprint can now be acquired.
- Will now continue operating if controlled by a faction that matches one of the following:
-- Are the Rust Belt.
-- Have a Suspicious or better relationship with the pirates.
- Other factions will attempt to shut down the industry as soon as they are able. The success chance is based on market stability.
- Added an intel item for syndicate industry changes.

Campaign
- The Ryak HEL's Dazzling Lights condition will now add a slight increase to population growth.
- Ryak HEL volatiles reduced to 'diffuse'.
- Rust Belt fleets will now contain slightly more phase ships and slightly fewer line ships.
- The prv will now occasionally reshuffle their naval doctrine.
- Rust Belt weapon preferences updated
-- Siege Akers replaced with Storm Needler
-- Removed all ballistic weapons from the priority list; ballistics will now be fit without any particular preference.
- prv weapon preferences updated
-- Gauss Cannon access added.
-- Hephaestus Assault Gun, Assault Chaingun and Hypervelocity Driver access removed.
-- Removed the priority list; weapons will now be fit without any particular preference.
- Greatly increased the priority of Laboratory Complex and War Syndicate HQ industries when generating a random Nexerelin sector.

Console
- Added the "smeltore" console command: instantly performs one week's worth of ore processing.
- Added the "shuffledoctrine" console command: permanently shuffles the specified faction's fleet doctrine.
-- While only intended to be used on the prv, it can be used on any faction. Keep in mind that there is no reset command.
- Added the "syncrusterindustry" console command: forces a synchronization pass on all War Syndicate line industries.
-- Created to aid development. There is no reason to use this in a normal game.

Centered Eldsjäl's rear small turret.
Brand "Standard" variant renamed "Advanced".
Removed errant Kartesch BP tags.
Corrected the engine attachment point for Sidensvans submunitions.
Fixed a bug which would prevent Skrål from using their system while returning to the carrier unless they were the wing leader.
Fixed a bug which would cause the Gravity Shield safety shutoff sound to play at the wrong volume.
Fixed a bug which would cause phased ships or fighters with disabled engines to recieve the wrong collision class when reset from a Tensor Drive effect.
Fixed a bug which could cause a crash if Gravity Shield was used by a ship without a shield.
Fixed a bug which could cause a crash if Disruption Zone was used by a ship without a shield.
Fixed a bug which could cause a crash if a gravitic effect with added damage was applied to a ship without a shield.
Fixed a bug which caused Gravity Shield to display an incorrect statusinfo. Actual flux usage has not changed.
Fixed a bug which caused Remission shells to ignore muzzle the flash particle color of the targeted weapon when choosing effect color.
Fixed a bug which would let a Tensor Drive overwrite the damage of a Heavy Tensor Drive.
Improved Ruster Industry Manager code performance.
Added missing Ballebo variants to DSR.
Further reduced the spawn rate of the Gast for prv fleets.
Improved how certain gravitic effects affect certain types of projectiles.
Increased patch note vagarity.

Mod intercompatability
- Added a hullmod whitelist for the Laboratory Complex to ensure that an otherwise hidden or restricted hullmod can show up there.
- Use the "prv_lab_bp" tag to opt in.
- "prv_lab_exclude" opt-out remains.
- Added an optional .faction "custom":{"syndicateName": "your syndicate name here",},
-- Use if you want to specify a syndicate name for a faction. Otherwise one will be picked from the sector-wide name list.
-- Should work with the format "[syndicateName] have established a Raider Base at Umbra" and "There are rumors that [syndicateName] are operating a Raider Base on the Hegemony station of Tigra City."
-- Criminals know no borders.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:36:55 PM by prav »

EpicLancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2020, 11:33:19 AM »

im not sure what exactly broke but something did. just installed it and was starting a new game. tried reinstalling but still crashed. had it set to random gen, both factions off, rust belt off, prv off, and still crashes.

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2020, 04:03:48 PM »

I believe that's related to Free Stars Union (AicModPlugin), get the hotfix.

wakko151

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2020, 01:24:07 PM »

Hi, this is my first post on the forums. I registered just so I could write it. I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now. It reminds me of Sid Meiers pirates. Loved that game. As a fulltime gamer I didn't want to learn the game vanilla. It seemed like a waste of time. So I of course downloaded every single mod that seemed relativley balanced or added something and attacked the game like my life depended on learning every inch of it. I struggled at first to find a flag ship that suited my playstyle. I just felt like none of the ships really spoke to my playstyle. I tend to be a pirate. But all of that changed when i tried out a "prv Military Commander". I was given an Aska, a wolf variant designed to be sneaky, and a potato that focused on disabling ships.

The Shadow in the Warp is a stock Aska fit with 3 Studsare Anti Armor shells that will hit a shield and bounce off of it sometimes hitting other people, friend or foe alike. I fit a bunch of cheap point defense on it and put in Missles. Doesn't matter what kind as long as they have some guidance. I tank it like crazy. Studsares are cheap to fit and low flux cost for a cruiser so you can just be firing all day with them without a care.

The first indication I even exist will be the missiles flying towards you from the edge of your view. Then you will see a giant purple gorilla slowly ploding towards you. Then it will teleport in front of you, squaring off and firing Anti-Armor rounds into your shield like an idiot. Then the missiles hit you. Forgot about them. Then you suddenly realize all your support has peeled off because the rounds are flying off your shield and smacking them at weird angles. Anyone near you is going to be hurting. Its just you and the purple ape. And then its behind you. Firing into your engines. As you spin out of control and your crew struggles to get the engines back online a ship drops out of cloak near you like a purple potato and drops an ion field which you drift through. The purple gorilla relentlessly mauls you until you explode.

Thank you for making the Aska. When i was first learning to use it I died alot to over confidence and bad fitting descions. It is an amazing ship.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 01:27:32 PM by wakko151 »

Pokpaul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2021, 06:59:42 AM »

Is there any way to easily find out about where the Ruster base is when they're raiding your system, like the pirate in the bar? Haven't found any so far.

Requal

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2021, 11:33:23 AM »

I recommend adding a list of all added ships so we see what we add.

603bill

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2021, 05:24:48 AM »

When trying to start a new campaign with your mod, I keep getting this crash.

54357 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Class: com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.null
54790 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Found 1 serliazed classes not marked with DoNotObfuscate.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Found 1 serliazed classes not marked with DoNotObfuscate.
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2021, 02:59:09 AM »

When trying to start a new campaign with your mod, I keep getting this crash.

Yeah, known issue, I'm not sure what's causing it. I'll see if I can fix it for v19.

Loading the save it creates just before the crash should work as a workaround in the meantime.

Is there any way to easily find out about where the Ruster base is when they're raiding your system, like the pirate in the bar? Haven't found any so far.

I don't think so, but almost all functionality related to those bases comes from Vayra's Mod, so aim your feedback that way. I will be adding a feature that makes Rusters less likely to create bases though; if they are at not peace with (almost) everyone, they will focus on their wars instead of creating new bases.

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] prv Starworks v19 (2021-03-24)
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2021, 07:52:00 AM »

DOWNLOAD

v19

NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE

Added the Rök Battlecruiser
- Combining solid armor with a gravitic shield and wide-arc gun turrets, this battlecruiser is happiest in the thick of battle. Be careful not to overtax its generator though.
- The Rusters may have also gotten their grubby fingers on a few speciments. Or parts of them, at least.

Added the Is Light Cruiser
- Equipped with a device that can momentarily freeze a target in time, this sleek cruiser is designed to work with other fast craft to hunt and destroy capital ships.

Added the Shrike (prv)
- Featuring a ramshield and ballistic hardpoint the prv knockoff of the Shrike has much to recommend it, but these features come at the cost of a severely limited OP count.

Added the Karbid Assault Fighter
- Attacks the target with a giant spinning blade.
- Not a manhack.

Added the Berguv Torpedo
- Fires unguided torpedoes with proximity fuzes which detonate and leave devastating burns on any nearby ships.
- Available as a heavy launcher or a light rack.

Added the Gravpjäs
- This long-ranged cannon attacks the target with immense gravitic blasts, tearing through armor and displacing all but the heaviest ships.

Added the Jursla Graviton Emitter
- Replaces the Jursla cannon and shamelessly retains the name.
- This large kinetic beam guides a steady stream of energy blasts towards the target, heavily pressuring any shield.

Added the Gengångare Reversion Core hullmod
- If the equipped ship is disabled or destroyed it will recall all its fighters and create an Integrated Swarm to care for them for the rest of the battle.

Gravity Effects
- Many previously instant gravity effects are now applied over a brief duration.
- Performance improvements.
- Improved handling of projectiles that were not fired from a weapon; notably Gravmines will now affect each other.
- Improved handling of locational damage.
- Improved handling of very light projectiles.
- Removed the direct damage portion of all gravitic effects that had one.
-- ie. Arcfault Ejector, Absolute Territory Zone, Gravwell.

Spatterfire Effects
- Large detonations will now damage nearby ships.
- Vfx overhauled, now applies a glowing plasma web.
- Vfx performance optimizations.
- Sizing and bunching behavior improved.
- Application rate now scales with the local time rate of the target.
- Will no longer stick to split hulks. This fixes the lingering point bug.

Ships, general
- All prv ships now sport prominent livery colors.
-- The colors match the ship's place of origin:
--- Green: The Works
--- Yellow: Kratul Heavy Industries
--- Pink: Ryak High-Energy Labs

Skymning
- Sprite updated.
- Large synergy hardpoint converted to a missile turret.
- Nose small energy turret group can no longer aim straight forwards. Number of mounts increased to 6 (3 per side).
- Rear medium energy turret pair downsized to smalls.
- Medium turret locations adjusted.
- Removed Defense in Depth hullmod.

Välljud
- Sprite updated.
- Turret arcs adjusted slightly.
- Added Gengångare Reversion Core as a built-in hullmod.
- Maintenance and recovery cost reverted to 37.
- OP reduced by 10.
- AI hints adjusted, may now be slightly more aggressive.

Middag, Fika
- Retired, will no longer spawn.

Aska
- Sprite updated.
- Small turrets rearranged.
- Small synergy turret converted to energy.
- Removed Defense in Depth hullmod.

Aska (LC), (LG)
- No longer lose a small turret compared to the base model.
- Removed "Remanualized" hullmod.

Kakafoni, all models
- Sprites updated.
- Mount locations adjusted.
- Shield center moved back slightly.
- Bounds and collision size updated.

Kakafoni
- Fixed a visual error related to weapon mount z-indexes and very long gun sprites.
- Removed built-in "Defense in Depth" hullmod.
- Medium synergy turret arcs increased to 60°.

Kakafoni (P)
- Mounts adjusted.
-- Now more similar to base model. Retains its 1x Ballistic Large, 2x Composite Medium core.
- Maintenance and recovery cost reduced to 21.
- OP reduced by 20.
- Built-in Ramshield hullmod replaced with Ramshield Adjunct.
- Shield changed to Frontal, 225 upkeep, 0,9 efficiency, 150° arc
-- from Omni, 300 upkeep, 0,8 efficiency, 120° arc.
- Engine and shield styles updated.
- Technical change: now a hull, not a skin. Id is unchanged.

Kakafoni (RB)
- Mounts adjusted.
-- Large hybrid and medium missile mounts are now narrow-arc turrets.
-- Secondary mounts redistributed and adjusted.
- Shield changed to Frontal, 225 upkeep, 0,9 efficiency, 150° arc
-- from Omni, 300 upkeep, 0,8 efficiency, 120° arc.
- Engine and shield styles updated.
- Technical change: now a hull, not a skin. Id is unchanged.

Bergslag
- Adjusted arcs and facings of the medium ballistic turrets.
- Updated sprite normal and material maps.

Brand
- Added the built-in "Tide Vanes" hullmod.
-- Increases weapon ROF up to 100%, following a periodic pattern.
- Large turret is now oriented forwards.
-- May improve autofitter behavior somewhat.

Fasklot
- Sprite updated.

Flock
- Sprite adjusted.
- Removed "Defense in Depth" hullmod.
- Style changed to PRV_MID.

Sorl
- Adjusted normal map.

Eld
- Sprite updated.
- Nose turrets now only cover a 120° arc to each side, plus straight forward.

Eld (Diktat), (LG)
- No longer lose a small turret compared to the base model.

Eldsjäl
- Max speed reduced to 75.
- Hull integrity increased to 6000.
- OP increased by 5.
- Flux dissipation increased to 300.
-- It's a real shame to have a big gun you can never afford to fire.

Sunder (Ryak)
- Greatly restricted availability.

Tiger, Tiger (LC)
- Sprite updated.
- Maintenance and recovery cost increased to 7.
- Mounts updated.

Tiger (HR)
- Removed.

Flamma, Flamma (Diktat)
- Sprite updated.
- Mounts redistributed.

Flamma (P)
- Built-in Pskd Cluster replaced with a Spatterflamer.
- Hybrid turrets changed to Ballistic.
- OP reduced to 35.

Basalt
-- Now considerably slower and tougher.
- Sprite updated.
- Mounts updated.
- Top speed reduced to 110.
- Hull increased to 3000.
- Armor increased to 500.
- Peak CR time increased to 270 seconds.

Stillhet Fighter
- UV Pulse Laser renamed Flickerpulse Laser.
- Flickerpulse Laser can now target missiles.
- UV Beam Lance renamed Flicker Lance.
-- Flicker Lance vfx updated; now similar to Vakt.
- Burst PD Laser replaced by a second Flickerpulse Laser.

Skrän Fighter
- Sprite updated.
- Microjursla gun replaced with Akers Repeater.
-- Very similar in performance.
- OP cost increased to 11.

Missljud Drone
- Sprite updated.
- Light Ion Beam replaced with the Blåmes EMP missile.
-- Repeatedly launches 3 light homing missiles.
- Flare system removed.
- Shield arc reduced to 210°.
- Shield radius increased slightly.

Jämmer Bomber
- Sprite updated.
- Karbinfräsare VFX updated.

Buddy drone
- Will now stick slightly closer to their target while attacking.

prv Station Hangar Module

Disruption Zone
- Now has a visual fallback when Graphicslib shaders are disabled.
- Hit detection improved.
- Deployment range reduced by 33%.
- Deployment time increased by 100%.
- Net cooldown increased by ~25%.
- Disruption Zones will now disperse when they encounter a target with the Massive Bulk hullmod or an extremely strong shield.
-- The target will still be briefly disrupted.
-- Station modules do not have Massive Bulk. Stations do.
- A collapsing Disruption Zone will now cause any unfortunate fighters caught within it to disappear.

Tensor Drive, Heavy Tensor Drive
- Now blocks weapons from firing while active.
-- Largely to improve AI behavior.

Gravity Well
- Sustained push force reduced by 60%
- Area burst push force increased significantly.
- Will now have a brief homing phase before entering the terminal detonation sequence.
-- ie first it homes towards the target, pushing it strongly if it makes contact.
-- if it does not find a target in a few seconds it halts and emits push force around it before detonating in a strong gravitic blast.
--- Yes I missed the ping-pong mode too.

EMP Cluster Mine Strike
- Number of mines deployed reduced by 1.
- Mines will now hit targets up to one more time per discharge round.
-- Note that this increases their effectiveness against fighters significantly.
- Fixed a bug where spent mines would sometimes continue discharging.

Lykta System, Temporal Core
- AI perfomance optimized.

Absolute Territory System
- Improved visual effect.
- Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
- Duration increased by 1 seconds.
- Push area increased by 50%.
- Peak push force reduced.
- AI adjustments.
- Behavior tweaks.

Jursla
- Removed. Name is reused for a large energy weapon.

Spatterflamer
- Damage per shot increased by 20%.
- Will now pass through missiles.
- Accuracy description changed to "poor".
-- Actual accuracy is unchanged.

Siege Akers
- Sprite updated.
- Range increased to 750.
- Flux per shot increased to 270.
-- Flux efficiency is now 1,125.

Automatstudsare
- Range increased to 750.
- Spread on bounces reduced by 50%.
- Visual effect tweaked.

Skata
- Sprite updated.
- Reload time increased by 2,8%.

Akers Denova
- Vfx enhanced.
- Fixed tooltip; now correctly states that each fragmentation blast deals 75 additional damage.

Fräsare
- Vfx enhanced.
- Reduced the fragmentation blast damage to 75.
- Due to backend changes the exact damage rate may be slightly different.

Svepfräsare
- Sprite updated.
- Vfx enhanced.

Vakt UV PD Laser
- Sprite updated.
- Renamed Vakt Flicker Beam
- VFx adjusted.
- Particle logic optimized.
- Beam split into two.
- Range increased by 100.
- Beam speed increased by 83x.

Gravkan
- Burst is now interruptible.
- Rate of fire reduced by ~15%.
- Recoil per shot doubled.
- Push size and force are now derived from the projectile's damage.

Akers Nova (Single)
- Now available as a rare Laboratory weapon.
- Size set to Small.
- OP cost set to 7.
- Rate of fire reduced to 0,67 shots per second.

AKC c67
- Range increased to 500.
- Projectile speed reduced by 25%.
- Rate of fire reduced by ~1%.
- Reload rate reduced by ~1%.

Studsare
- Spread on bounces reduced by 50%.
- Flux per shot reduced to 120.
-- Flux efficiency is now 1,0.
- Visual effect tweaked.

Punktskydd
- Sprite updated.
- Burst size increased to 9 shots.
- Refire delay (net) increased to 2.25s
-- DPS reduced to 300.

Light Thumper
- OP cost reduced to 3.
- Spread per shot increased slightly.
- Maximum spread increased by ~28%.

Overdriven Thumper
- OP cost reduced to 7.
- Spread per shot increased slightly.

AKC rb-f
- Projectile speed reduced by 25%.
- Rate of fire reduced by ~1%.

Rörsångare
- Ammunition increased to 8.
- OP cost increased to 14.
- Main torpedo damage increased to 2000.
-- Largely used for AI threat assessment.

Intangible hullmod
- Damage reduction cut in half.
-- Damage reduction is still very high.

Plasma Agitators
- Conversion rate increased to 75%.

Blast Heater
- Thresholds improved to 35%/65%.
- Energy discount is now multiplicative, not a percentage decrease.
-- ROF boost remains a percentage increase.
- Bonuses increased to 35%.
- Adjusted vfx.

Gravitic Anchor
- Improved visual effect.
- No longer affects phased ships.
- Backend code updated; overall behavior should be similar.

Additional sprite touchups:
- Tystnad
- Ballebo
- Ballebo (P)
- UVIR Pulse Laser
- Belt Blaster
- Light Akers
- Heavy Akers
- Siege akers
- Akers Nova (Single)
- Hammer Launcher
- Spattergun
- Heavy Spattergun
- Spatterflamer
- HFL Array
- HFL
- Fräsare
- Remission
- Skata
- Skatunge
- Svala
- Kaja
- Kråka
- Korp
- Kråka Autolauncher
- Kråka Burst Launcher
- Sidensvans
- Sidensvans Array
- Punktskydd Cluster
- Ljungeld
- Ljungeld (Damaged)
- AKC c67
- AKC rb-f
- Skarn Fighter

Updated codex entries:
- Ljus (LP)
- Fasnod (P)
- Flock (Midline)
- Flock (LG)
- Kakafoni (P)

Converted from skins to hulls and baked-in the maintenance & recovery cost increase:
- Gremlin (RB-Mod)
- Venture (RB-Mod)

Campaign
-- Utbo in the Stjärngård system is now a Terran-Eccentric planet.
-- Fristad in the Kratul system is now a Tundra planet.
- Removed (standard) access to Swarm Host ships from the prv.
- prv fighter preferences updated.
- prv weapon preferences updated - now uses very few sustained beams.
- prv access to Hurricane and Cyclone missile launchers removed.
- Atropos torpedoes removed from prv target variants; they will still be used by the faction, but only rarely.
- Bergtagen, Kvarts, Välljud, Conquest (Ryak), Skymning, Middag, Aska and Fasvinge removed from BP packages; they are now rare-drop only.

Intermod functionality
- With Vayra's Sector & Nexerelin
-- The Rust Belt may now abstain from creating raider bases if they are in a war with a large "civilized" faction other than the prv.
-- Comes with an intel notification when the raiding mode switches.

Minor fighter wing price adjustments.
Improved fitting hints for Fusion Burster.
Improved the code performance of many effects.
Fixed a typo in the "shuffledoctrine" console command error message when a supplied factionId argument is not found.
Fixed a typo in the Jämmer's codex.
SIPD Laser description condensed.
Fixed a harmless but unintended clearing of the Tritachyon preferred ships list.
Fixed Ramshield Adjunct being applicable to ships that do not have a shield.
Fixed a bug which would cause the Gravity Shield AI to only activate the system if at greater than 80% flux.
Fixed a bug which would cause Arcfault Ejector to play the chargeup sound at an incorrect volume.
Fixed a bug which would rarely cause EMP Cluster Mines to fail to detonate.
Fixed a bug which would cause the War Syndicate intel notifier to list the wrong industry tier when downgrading from tier 3.
Fixed an error where the flare launchers on the Bergslag were not marked as hidden.
Improved the performance and responsiveness of Exposed Flux Transport.
Reduced the size and tweaked the color of Akers-family hit glows.
Spatterfire weapon tooltips adjusted.
Recolored some EMP arcs.
Completely removed the Tystnad (Mod) and Skära (HR).
Cleared out assorted cruft.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2021, 05:22:49 PM »

I'm not sure how I feel about the colours, I'm that used to them being blue. Maybe subtle trim would've been better. But I'm sure what you've done will grow on me.

I do think the old Flamma was nicer than the new one though.

Everything else is solid and lovely as usual Prav  :)

prav

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »

So, 0.95 plans: while we wait for Graphicslib, which I understand may be a while, I will be ripping out my distortion shaders and put out a barebones interim release ASAP. Some vfx will be completely missing. Stability may take a few hotfixes, hard to be sure when the base game has changed so much.

After that I will put out a more polished version, still with little new content, better integrating the mod into the 0.95 context, weapon stats, faction preferences, some barebones vfx for the missing distorsions, stuff like that. This will take longer.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:12:36 AM by prav »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25