Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: A Tale of Two Tech Levels (05/28/21)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.95a] BigBeans Ship Compilation  (Read 22399 times)

err0r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] BigBeans Ship Compilation
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2021, 10:47:37 AM »

UPDATE!Hopefully should've fixed Nit Wing bug when raiding planets.
Should be Save Compatible as nothing was removed just additions and hopefully a bug fix.
Sadly the bug does not fixed. Although i does not started a new game but instead tried to load a save

BigBeans

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2021, 03:15:38 PM »

UPDATE!Hopefully should've fixed Nit Wing bug when raiding planets.
Should be Save Compatible as nothing was removed just additions and hopefully a bug fix.
Sadly the bug does not fixed. Although i does not started a new game but instead tried to load a save

Please try a new game. If the bug persists send me the log. Same goes for anyone else that had the same bug, please share the crash log.

BigBeans

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2021, 06:55:55 AM »

Update!

v0.1.4, Finally fixed the Nit Wing bug that was causing crashes on raiding planets. Added Metalhead Heavy DD. Resprited the Marauder a bit and made both its mediums fire forward. Resprited the Brigantine a bit and rerolled it as a Light cruiser, increased its armament as well. Gave the Venture(P) 4 medium missile mounts because I'm evil. Renamed the Messer cruiser to the Maraka Cruiser as there was a name conflict. Added Thrasher(LP) for luddic path. Added Tramp MK2 for all you Tramp fans.

NOT SAVE COMPATIBLE!

Suggestions and feedback very much encouraged!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yn4iVnRKj67powzqOBWhHvLWLdevZY3n/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:10:49 AM by BigBeans »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]