Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: DeathSG Minimash V1.3d! Up for grabs!  (Read 130823 times)

SatchelCharge

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Pack(TT station+Nomad+Starfarer Extended)
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 11:40:22 AM »

I'm really impressed by/happy about the collaboration going on between modders for a game that hasn't even reached beta stage ;)

I just want to confirm what the OP is saying though, if I download the 0.31 version that will include TT station, Nomads, SE, Junk Pirates, and dev mode is disabled?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:51:49 AM by SatchelCharge »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »

Hah, I had to download this just to see how the faction pardons were implemented. Pure genius :)

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »

Here's the log file you wanted. Hopefully it's the right one...
Code
35771 [Thread-6] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg]
35819 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Saving to ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
36368 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished saving
38973 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Saving to ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
39342 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished saving
41336 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading X:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starfarer\starfarer-core\..\saves\save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
42216 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished loading
127807 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Paria_SHIP not found
128895 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Saving to ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
129354 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished saving
385833 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
385836 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
397738 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Helios_SHIP not found
397740 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Helios_SHIP not found
397742 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Helios_SHIP not found
397744 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_wurm_SHIP not found
400966 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400968 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400970 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400972 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400975 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400976 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
400978 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_komodo_SHIP not found
400980 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Paria_SHIP not found
400982 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id assel_SHIP not found
408876 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Hades_SHIP not found
408878 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Hades_SHIP not found
408880 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Hades_SHIP not found
408882 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Hades_SHIP not found
408885 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id dragoon_SHIP not found
442211 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442213 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442215 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442217 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442219 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442221 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Gorgon_SHIP not found
442223 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_komodo_SHIP not found
442224 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id GR_Paria_SHIP not found
442226 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id assel_SHIP not found
461856 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
461858 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
525024 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
525025 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_scarab_SHIP not found
529946 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
529947 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
529974 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
529974 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
529986 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id hpardon_RESOURCE not found
529987 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id tpardon_RESOURCE not found
529987 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ipardon_RESOURCE not found
529987 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ppardon_RESOURCE not found
529988 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id gpardon_RESOURCE not found
559667 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
559667 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
559688 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
559688 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
559700 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id hpardon_RESOURCE not found
559701 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id tpardon_RESOURCE not found
559701 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ipardon_RESOURCE not found
559701 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ppardon_RESOURCE not found
559701 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id gpardon_RESOURCE not found
901638 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
901638 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
901657 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
901658 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
901669 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id hpardon_RESOURCE not found
901670 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id tpardon_RESOURCE not found
901670 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ipardon_RESOURCE not found
901670 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ppardon_RESOURCE not found
901671 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id gpardon_RESOURCE not found
932143 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
932144 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_heavy_blaster_WEAPON not found
932160 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
932161 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id nom_light_blaster_WEAPON not found
932171 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id hpardon_RESOURCE not found
932171 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id tpardon_RESOURCE not found
932171 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ipardon_RESOURCE not found
932172 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ppardon_RESOURCE not found
932172 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id gpardon_RESOURCE not found
1278059 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id dragoon_SHIP not found
1317992 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Saving to ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
1318703 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished saving
1326931 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id dragoon_SHIP not found
1326934 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sheperd_SHIP not found
1466798 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id dragoon_SHIP not found
1466801 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sheperd_SHIP not found
1581324 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id goosemk2_SHIP not found
1582950 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Saving to ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
1583633 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished saving
1584833 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading ..\\saves/save_Commander_6631810924522400884...
1586402 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Finished loading
1586465 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [Oort_ap] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [Oort_ap] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.L.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.???000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CargoData.addMothballedShip(Unknown Source)
at data.scripts.world.GRConvoySpawnPoint.addRandomShips$(GRConvoySpawnPoint.java:187)
at data.scripts.world.GRConvoySpawnPoint.spawnFleet(GRConvoySpawnPoint.java:47)
at data.scripts.world.BaseSpawnPoint.advance(BaseSpawnPoint.java:52)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00o.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.E.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoOo.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.super.???000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.super.super.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Those are some odd logs. I'm not big on the game's internals, but from what I can understand it seems to not be using any mods anymore when trying to load. Anybody have any ideas?

I'm really impressed by/happy about the collaboration going on between modders for a game that hasn't even reached beta stage ;)

I just want to confirm what the OP is saying though, if I download the 0.31 version that will include TT station, Nomads, SE, Junk Pirates, and dev mode is disabled?
Seems like it! I'm testing it right now, and so far I've already seen elements from every single mod, all working in harmony. And devmode seems to be off. :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:40:01 PM by SUXpanD »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 12:58:49 PM »

Those are some odd logs. I'm not big on the game's internals, but from what I can understand it seems to not be using any mods anymore when trying to load. Anybody have any ideas?

This kind of thing might happen if you've created a game with some mods on, saved it, disabled the mods, and then tried to load it. It's looking for a ship variant that's no longer there (or, possibly, was never there at all, due to a typo).

coylter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 01:03:13 PM »

Clearly you have not tested any of this. You added a seriously op and lame frigate that shows up in pretty much every pirate fleet and takes about 10minutes to kill with the starting ship.

edit: sorry just bitter i died. nice mod, good work
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:10:12 PM by coylter »

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »

I didn't have too much trouble with it myself when I started, but it is a bit overpowered for this kind of thing and should probably be taken out. Just gotta stay out of range of that huge gun for now... It's a bit like a boss fight, really. :P

On a side note, the Goose fleets made me laugh. Hard.

coylter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 01:10:59 PM »

I just had that frigate kite my starting ship for like literally 10minutes, i had my graviton beam on him the whole time. It was just dissipating way too fast. Just gotta reduce the dissipation rate.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2012, 01:12:15 PM »

You should add Junk Pirates to the title of the mod if they are implemented (or change the title altogether if it gets too long) :D

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »

Just found a bug - Iguana-class frigates have infinite shields. Probably an issue in the Nomads mod itself, though.

coylter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2012, 01:22:18 PM »

Oh yea those frigates make starting out a pure pain in the ass.

Verrius

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2012, 01:27:43 PM »

Any possibility of a .zip download? .rar doesn't like me, every time I try to download a program to open them they try to sell me stuff :(

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »

Any possibility of a .zip download? .rar doesn't like me, every time I try to download a program to open them they try to sell me stuff :(

Are you using a PC with Windows on it? If so, grab 7-zip. It's freeware and does .rar files just fine. :)

Arghy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2012, 01:30:04 PM »

Is junk pirates working with this?

Paul

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »

Just downloaded this. Has some issues.

Gun Runners spawn point was moved to the same place as Hegemony. Looking at the files I see for some reason you got rid of my gen file and added parts of it to SectorGen, leaving some bits of it out. You also used my tritachyon.faction file by itself instead of merging it with the SF extended one, which removes his changes and kinda kills the point of merging our two mods (since they'd work the same in separate folders just by deleting his file). You also include a generators.csv that's just a duplicate of the core one, which isn't needed.

Also, the crash in that log file is because Oort_ap is in the list of random ships that you added to the GR convoy, when Oort_ap doesn't exist. I think you meant oort_wp?

All that is easy to fix though. I'd suggest cutting the bit from my mod you added to sector gen back out and just leaving my gen file (make sure you add back my generators.csv file too) for simplicity - it'll make merging any updates to my mod in easier. To merge my mod into these three, the only conflicting file if they're in separate folders is tritachyon.faction from the Extended mod. With them being in one folder you have to copy/paste the stuff from the csv files - don't need to edit the other mods' sector gen file though.

Hah, I had to download this just to see how the faction pardons were implemented. Pure genius :)

My simple modding work called pure genius by the author of this brilliant game? :o You have inflated my ego, sir.

Just found a bug - Iguana-class frigates have infinite shields. Probably an issue in the Nomads mod itself, though.

Balance issues like that is why I never made a compilation on my own. I tried to keep from adding too much imbalance with the Gun Runners but Medusas with ballistic weaponry are pretty nasty haha, throw in the imbalances from other mods and it's a real mess :P

coylter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »

Oh boy every new ship i encounter seems the be someones fantasm at making an overpowered spaceship. I just had a frigate literally purge its full flux in 1 sec.

At least give us one of the new overpowered frigate to start with. Right now the easiest fleet i can find are the ones without new frigates, and those are 4+ ships, and i am alone in my starter graviton beam frigate.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19