Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!  (Read 415113 times)

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I just have to say that I love your work and can't wait to use the Lysander in the new update. By far my favorite ship!

Lith

• Ensign
    • View Profile

any chance for an update any time soon?

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

A chance, yes. A tiny slim one. Soon, definitely not.

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

There is hope!

Lith

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Good to know thanks for your work m8

tomga1

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Not gonna lie, I legitimately forgot that the Manta, Wren, Torrent or Sturmovik (or most of these) weren't vanilla ships, I don't remember ever playing without this mod.

I know it's been 2 years since the last update, so no pressure, but if you decide to stop working on this will you give us permission to carry on your work for you?

Sethfcm

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I too forgot these weren't just core content, loved the Manta and Torrent in particular.

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile

A chance, yes. A tiny slim one. Soon, definitely not.

We will patiantly wait for the good content you give to us, the unwashed masses that don't code.
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

@craftomega: Please take this link down.

To everyone: I did not at any point give permission for an unofficial version of DaRa to be brought up to the current game spec and publicly posted for download. If anyone wants to play with DaRa that badly, they are welcome to talk about such things in private and make personal changes to make the mod compatible. However, please refrain from posting or sharing these updated versions in public locations (including here and the Starsector Discord). If you are unsure, please ask my permission first! Having unofficial versions of my mod floating around is just going to make life more complicated for folks when I do get around to an official DaRa update.

I apologise for an update taking so long, I just had burned myself out on modding towards the end of last year and have needed time to get comfortable with major changes to my lifestyle. Rest assured I have NOT abandoned DaRa or the modding scene, I still have the better part of an update in the works and I fully intend to finish it one day. I just don’t know when that day will come.

Somewhat tying in with this:
I know it's been 2 years since the last update, so no pressure, but if you decide to stop working on this will you give us permission to carry on your work for you?

The whole reason I am not currently giving permission is because I have no intentions of abandoning this project. If I were to, rest assured I would hand over the assets to the wider Starsector community in one way or another.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 12:13:04 PM by AxleMC131 »

lechibang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Don't know what else to say than take your time.
Do it yourself, as people always say.

radekplug

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I was wondering if you get fat donation if this will be fast enogh bring back mod to life in crurent wrsion.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

I was wondering if you get fat donation if this will be fast enogh bring back mod to life in crurent wrsion.

Unfortunately I don’t accept donations (nor do I have anything setup to allow it), so we may never know!

Helbrecht

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Where do I find the Stormrider drive? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

It is on the Lysander Destroyer.

Helbrecht

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Much appreciated
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26