Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!  (Read 415050 times)

OHE84

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hoping to see this mod updated in not too far a future :)
My game is not complete without my Outlander-class Cruiser and Vendetta ships in my fleet :/

coolio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »

This mod matched the rest of the games design so I loved it. Feel the overclocked fighter variants cloud the market up a bit. Not a problem but maybe it could be a ship system add on rather then separate blueprint.

Cane

• Ensign
    • View Profile

This is tied for my favourite kitbash mod of all time. The Constellation-class destroyer was my favourite starter ship for ages, and still holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for making it. You are, and will always remain, a legend.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Feel the overclocked fighter variants cloud the market up a bit. Not a problem but maybe it could be a ship system add on rather then separate blueprint.

The overclocked fighters are actually getting removed entirely next version. The only one remaining in some form is the Overclocked Longbow, which has gotten an upgrade into a capable assault fighter.

This is tied for my favourite kitbash mod of all time. The Constellation-class destroyer was my favourite starter ship for ages, and still holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for making it. You are, and will always remain, a legend.

Thank you!!! That really means a lot. :3

n0

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Is there a support group for people going through manta withdrawal?

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile

Let sleeping hobbits lie
[close]

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Is there a support group for people going through manta withdrawal?

I’ve just occasionally been flicking through the mod files and gawking at the sprite.

coolio

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Beautiful vanilla looking ships. I miss the Katrina tbh

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Happy New Year all!

It’s 2022, and I’d like more than anything to get this darned update out this year. I hope people are glad to know I’m still around and working on DaRa (among other things), and folks can look forward to all the new stuff, and changes to existing, before this year is out… At least, that’s my plan.

Beautiful vanilla looking ships. I miss the Katrina tbh

You may be unhappy to hear that it’s being removed in the next version. :'( Sorry, but it’s just been hard to justify it along other existing ships. Not saying it won’t ever make a comeback, but for now it’s farewell.

NGTM-1R

• Ensign
    • View Profile

A Katrina was a mainstay, but I've moved on to Vayra's Sector, for now, for cheap salvage gantries.

Oh well, Manta was part of my game so long I'd started to forget it wasn't vanilla.

OHE84

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Really looking foward to see how the mod will be after you're BIG update, and happy new year to everyone :D

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Will the updated version of this mod be safe to add to in-progress games or will cause untold suffering and misery?

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

A Katrina was a mainstay, but I've moved on to Vayra's Sector, for now, for cheap salvage gantries.

Oh well, Manta was part of my game so long I'd started to forget it wasn't vanilla.

At the end of the day, there are usually two reasons I remove I ship. Either A) it isn't filling a niche fleet/campaign role (or isn't filling that niche in a unique enough way to be justified alongside other ships of the same role), and/or B) isn't interesting to fly with or fight against.

Don't worry about the Manta though, I have too much love for that to take it out.
Spoiler
Old

New

[close]

Will the updated version of this mod be safe to add to in-progress games or will cause untold suffering and misery?

Not a clue I'm afraid! It probably will be "safe", but there's some campaign content being added which may or may not work right if added to an existing save (I don't know as I don't know how it works).

The changelog still warns that the update will break saves, but that was before the main game version updated, because I was removing content from the previous version.

TontonBoo

• Ensign
    • View Profile

get this darned update out this year. I hope people are glad to know

Yes they are. With bated breath. While drooling on the carpet. With feverish anticipation. You get my point.
The day you release the updated version there will be a flock of doves in the sky and all the children will stop crying for a full minute. There will be peace.
And then we'll finally be able to make war properly. With duct-taped buckets of bolt. Can't wait.

miniusAreas

• Ensign
  • Ramming Speed since 2015.
    • View Profile

I literally (and figuratively) cannot wait for the Lysander to make a comeback. I pray for more SO memes - quite literally my favorite way to fly it, even if it's supposed to be forbidden. Best of luck to you, and godspeed; we're excited to see what you make with this next update!

time to *** use the funny mindlink to swap between two lysanders for nonstop flotilla lead action and HYPERSPACE DRIFTU.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26