Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 0.8 RC19 - Player cannot reduce market stability through smuggling  (Read 1362 times)

StarSchulz

• Captain
    • View Profile

I cannot reduce the stability of a market through smuggling.

I tried bringing down the stability of markets with varying sizes through smuggling, and was unable to have any effect. from selling a few AI cores to the black market, to buying everything the black market had, and finally opening console commands and giving myself a million supplies all sold straight to the black market, No effect at all. I lost 14 reputation with the faction when i sold the whole 1 million, and that was as far as it went.

borgrel

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 0.8 RC19 - Player cannot reduce market stability through smuggling
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 06:07:05 AM »

i've managed to dropped stability through smuggling.

in fact, for some reason every market i visited after my last bounty trip (3 bounties in 1 system, hmm, yummy) had a stability of less than 4

....so i had to buy bm supplies ....... so the stability dropped farther ..... making the problem worse.

GAH!!!!

StarSchulz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 05:00:18 PM »

I've seen markets with low stablity, even chicomoztoc the size 8 market was at only 4 stability when i went there. I have seen markets with the "recent smuggling" modifier reducing stability, but it was never because of me. Not sure what else i could do to test it.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »

Thanks for the report - I'll keep an eye out, but at this point not super concerned, as all that stuff will have to be looked at in a broader way anyway.