Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: [0.97a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9h (New Version Ed.)  (Read 271072 times)

Zordiark Darkeater

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Nice ships.
But the faction is Annoying to the point the game is unnenjoyable because of them. had to turn it off.
They nonstop bullying me out of my little money i have because i gone past the Burn speed limit ? like seriously... every single time in every single sector....

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile

Is it possible to make GMDA friendly/neutral to Ko Combine and Mbaye-Gogol from Everybody Loves KoC mod? the system is a right mess with all the constant infighting beween gmda fleets and the factions from that mod.
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

I'll look into it, see if I can make them friendly.

In the meantime:

HOTFIX 0.9.9c
-Broadsword (GM) now have their proper armament.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Melcyna

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Nice ships.
But the faction is Annoying to the point the game is unnenjoyable because of them. had to turn it off.
They nonstop bullying me out of my little money i have because i gone past the Burn speed limit ? like seriously... every single time in every single sector....
Just exterminate them, they r not exactly difficult to wipe out, even the larger fleet as long as you got decent destroyers in your own fleet...

My bigger problem with them is that they are basically the 2nd pirates (like they don't really act like a militia or law enforcement, they basically are pirates) and thus they are essentially hostile to me and even if they did not at the start, I exterminate them on sight because if I don't they waste my time because they would pick a fight with EVERYONE like a pirate, including the factions I am hostile against.

And because of that I am often forced to SIT and watch they fight the hostile faction fleet I wanted to kill, because I can't intervene in the fight (I wish I can just enter the fight and kill them both but I digress)
Either way, I basically have to just idle, waiting doing nothing while they SLOWLY slap each other a few ship at a time.

Which sometimes takes ... a while.

But some of the ships designs are kinda cool, so I kinda wanna keep the mod for now...
So kill on sight it is.. exterminate every single one of their fleet that I see, because it's going to be faster to just make sure every ship with their name on it is wiped out immediately.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

In the wake of the All-Fonzo Discord Tournament, and the overuse of Bludnocks (along with revealing some other issues), comes an UPDATE.

Changes in 0.9.9d

Venture (GM), Rushcutter (GM)
-Slight reduction in armour

Mule (GM), Jutter (GM)
-Unswapped armour values

Crun Guns
-Lose EMP on the smalls, less flux efficient, slower transverse speed
-Medium projectile speed increased
-Scripted damage fixed

Bluebottlers
-Now properly interferes with enemy movement
-Small Bluebottlers have been slightly nerfed.

Bludknocks
-Missiles slightly slower, lower damage

Poor Missile Integration
-Now only blocks expanded missile racks

Pomsom Blaster, Phlognisticator, Milton Welder
-Fixed sounds and visual effects

-Fixed some descriptions

Download HERE.

Green Ghost

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey Alfonzo, how do I change the extortion amount when stopped by the GMDA? Current amount feels WAY too harsh for a bunch of corrupt space cops, not even the Cabal take that much.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:08:54 PM by Green Ghost »

tjandcats

• Ensign
    • View Profile

any way of making it so this silly faction to stops harassing my stations/defense fleets it becoming a bit much mostly cause the auto battler will almost always give them the win even if its only one detachment ageist up to 3 of my defense fleet and the station, im even at 50 relationship with them

Network Pesci

• Commander
  • Hopefully, amusing you.
    • View Profile

All right, as promised in PMs, I checked the descriptions.csv for typos.  I caught a total of three misspellings and probably a dozen misplaced apostrophes.  Now the forum won't let me attach a .csv file, so I just changed the filetype to .txt.  Looking forward to whenever you get these obnoxious jerks updated for .96 so I can have my death support systems and wish.com Gravity Hammers.

I'll go into a little more detail in the Covenant topic (and you should really have all of your mods in your signature, I didn't know your Luddic mod existed until yesterday), but I had said in PMs that your mods have a long way to go to be vanilla balanced, but vanilla balance has changed substantially since I said that.  Now that we have High Explosive Mining Blasters, Kinetic Blasters, and IR Pulse Lances to give Energy weapons their choice of damage types, the King Alfonzo mod suite no longer breaks vanilla balance in half, it just maybe bends it a little bit.  Of course, I'll need to actually play the .96 version of your mods before I can give my final feedback.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

THE UPDATES.

Many thanks to Network Pesci for spell checking my terrible, terrible grammar!

Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9ef
-Updated for 0.96a
-HOTFIX: Fixed the broken GMHS and GMFS hullmods

DOWNLOAD HERE.

Please give me a yell if anything explodes.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

Thanks for the catch Pesci, I was so focused on the shape of the tooltip I mixxed actually putting the numebrs into the tooltip

Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9g

-HOTFIX: Fixed the broken GMHS and GMFS hullmods for Realsies

DOWNLOAD HERE.

Bueno Horse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9g (New Version Ed.)
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2023, 10:42:36 PM »

So basically these guys are the Luddic Path of Independents?

Probe1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2023, 03:07:55 AM »

Interesting ships but the faction is enough reason to not use the mod.

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2023, 04:04:35 AM »

more ships more feed for my dakka.

Meelock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2023, 03:11:15 PM »

I wish this faction had something like a commission system, but instead of giving you money, you pay them to ignore you/assist if you are friendly enough. This commission would also remove the fee for shopping gmda ships, and would prevent you from taking a commission from any other faction. Something like this would help you roleplay as a independent backer if you already have a faction, or a independent bounty hunter in the eyes of gmda. Thanks!

joaquin098

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2023, 10:28:59 AM »

How to deactivate this mod in an existing save without crashing?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10