Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.97a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9h (New Version Ed.)  (Read 271005 times)

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

Quick Fix:

Now should actually be savegame compatible, and also tweaked the flux stats of the bluebottler to be more efficient.

Get it HERE.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile

Just throwing this out there while some ships like the (GM) Lasher or (GM) Vigilance definitely look like souped up variants of their base models, others like the (GM) Hammerhead and (GM) Wayfarer seem like ships deserving of their own name. They (GM) Wayfarer especially, its pretty great.   Feel free to ignore me lol was just and errant thought.

Peace_Destroyer

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Heads up, this rar file appears to be corrupt and can't be extracted

BadMojo

• Ensign
    • View Profile

RAR file seems just fine. Check your archiver version and try something newer? Used to have problems with RAR files with older 7-zip versions.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

I have had people complain about my archaic use of .rar, so I've been gradually phasing out using that type of archive. This will be the last mod that does.

REUPLOAD IN ZIP FORMAT HERE. No new content, just a simple reload in a new format.

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

i was looking in the files and found references too a GMHQ onslaught, is that a planned thing or just some IBB bounty or similar?

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile

I think you should try annoy Gryptyde to point of level three vengeance fleet and mayby it will come to play. Just my hint.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile

how i'm not see this mod sooner, a high tech onslough? why not.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile

Sorry for bothering, the Onslaught GM is kinda passive? they're not taking full advantage of their missile, so they're barely do any demage.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

Can someone report King Alfonzo for Necroing this thread?

Yes! After having not touched this mod for little more than a year, I've come for a minor housekeeping update for the upcoming discord tournament, and a promise that I'll do a thing or two with this mod in the future. Main change is the Overdrive system now scales with flux, and in addition to increasing rate of fire with increasing flux, the range of the weapons and decelleration decreases with increasing flux. Flying GMDA ships is now a lot more hazardous and risky, but also fairly rewarding and should be far less cancerous to play against. ALso there have been minor changes to the DP cost of the COndor (GM) and Venture (GM). The Sunder (GMHQ) has also been made 'better'.

DOWNLOAD HERE.

CrixM

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I have to say I absolutely love the police onslaught, I've used with with some modded hull mods like lightweight armor that increase it speed and it's a blast to play.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

IT RETURNS. AGAIN!

A huge overhaul to GMDA to make things a bit more interesting. This comes with new ships, redone ships, tweaked ships, and a bunch of new features. GMDA is now a little bit more interesting, and a bit less cancerous to play against. In the future I plan on adding some new bounty-quest content, but right now I lack the code-fu, and I am waiting for the new contacts feature.

NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VERSION; WILL NEED A NEW GAME.

Changelog from previous version:
-GMDA Overhauled
    -Ships are much more powerful across the board, but are more expensive to maintain and cost more to deploy.
    -Fleets will pretend to be independent if threatened, and should extort money properly.
-Added Mercenary Outposts - very expensive colony structures that add patrol fleets to your markets, proportional to market size:
    -Nedwin Seagoon Security Depot - Provides GMDA fleets to your market. Requires good relations with GMDA to build.
    -Condottiere Mercenary Company - Provides a few small independant military patrols.
    -Only one can be built at a time however it is possible to cheese this at the moment.
-Renamed Condor (GM), Tarsus (GMs) and Tarsus (GM) to Carker, Hummer and Jutter, respectively.
-Venture (GM) overhauled; new sprite, is now a better support vessel.
-Vigilance (GM) has been changed to the Rushcutter, with a new sprite and chunkier stats.
-Added the Mule (GM), a powerful if inefficient combat freighter
-Sunder (GM), Falcon (GM), Wolf (GM), Wolf (GMHQ), Lasher (GM), Lasher (GMHQ) and Onslaught (GM) have had their sprites chunkified.
-Minor tweaks to the Wayfarer (GM) and Sagitus (C) sprites.
-Wolf (GMs) and Lasher (GMs) removed from rotation.
-The modular Lurgi Suppression beam is now a medium weapon.
-The Phaseslaught is now a Vayra HVB, and it's the only way to get it.
-Fleet spawning changed to be less overwhelming
-Fixed the version file

DOWNLOAD HERE.

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile

Will it be updated any time soon? I really miss the meme police not to mention how they made an early game for pirate runs much more challenging.

Wojmistrz

• Ensign
  • I love Sci-Fi <3 Stargate & Mass Effect <3
    • View Profile

Hello, this is........ WAS one of the coolest mods and ONE that is missing from my gameplay, I still have hope that this mod will be brought to life once again (I LOVE that GMDA Onslaught and I am missing it :( ).

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile

Hello, this is........ WAS one of the coolest mods and ONE that is missing from my gameplay, I still have hope that this mod will be brought to life once again (I LOVE that GMDA Onslaught and I am missing it :( ).

Go to KA's bitbucket (it's part of the DL link in the OP) and there's an official 0.95a-RC15-updated version of this and some of his other mods there!
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10