Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Roider Union - Expeditions - 1.3.6  (Read 166025 times)

Helldiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Roider Union - Expeditions - 1.3.6
« Reply #270 on: November 05, 2021, 12:53:26 PM »

Game doesn't crash, but I've found the following error in my log:

ERROR data.scripts.util.MagicSettings  - unable to find roider_expeditionsDelay within RoiderUnion in modSettings.json

Looking into the mod's modSettings.json, there's a "roider_expeditionDelay" line - with no "s" after "expedition". I'm scared of changing it manually in the .json in case it causes other things to stop working instead because they're looking for this spelling of the line lol
Nex is life, and my helm is pointier than yours!

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2021, 04:36:09 PM »

ERROR data.scripts.util.MagicSettings  - unable to find roider_expeditionsDelay within RoiderUnion in modSettings.json

Looking into the mod's modSettings.json, there's a "roider_expeditionDelay" line - with no "s" after "expedition". I'm scared of changing it manually in the .json in case it causes other things to stop working instead because they're looking for this spelling of the line lol
Or copy-paste and have both expeditions and expedition. The IQ200GalaxyAICore fix!

Helldiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 05, 2021, 04:51:55 PM »

Or copy-paste and have both expeditions and expedition. The IQ200GalaxyAICore fix!

My brain has expanded
Nex is life, and my helm is pointier than yours!

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 05, 2021, 06:23:16 PM »

1337!

Thanks for reporting this typo. It just adds a delay before major expeditions (which spawn the Story Point loot stashes) start spawning.

StrikeEcho

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2021, 04:27:03 AM »

Here's an idea:

Giving the player the ability to add logistic hullmods if they have an Argo in their fleet. If the Argo can dock and convert ships, why would it not be able to add logi hullmods?

Is this idea feasible?

P.S. Telamon best Atlas variant, although its face is kinda scary. ;D

cardgame

• Commander
  • Sonic Rainboom
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2021, 07:47:50 PM »

Minor suggestion/idea: Roider Union modified Mule-class (without converting outright) with inbuilt 360 central-mount mining laser and mining pods.

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2021, 02:40:23 AM »

Wrecker concept of combat tug is such a great one. It synergy so wel with HMI and Underworld ships. Like Locomotive or Junk.

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2021, 08:07:26 AM »

Frustrated with the Rotary Hammer Launcher's stock ammo count, roider crews have discovered the loader can be hand-fed through the empty magazine during combat! Unfortunately it takes several minutes and the magazine itself can't be reloaded. The Rockpipers have promised a patched spec will be released once they have optimized the hand-loading cycle.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]