Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: Uniquifying the Factions, Part 2 (04/30/22)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.4a - Finding Anthems in the Fray  (Read 467985 times)

Klokinator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.4a - Finding Anthems in the Fray
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2021, 07:10:33 AM »

Came here to report the same bug as Mora above.

https://i.imgur.com/M9uzki3.png

So many Sierra, and they can't be removed, either.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
  • Digging through trash for a hydroflux catalyst
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »

Hi everyone. Keeping this post brief:

- I am not planning on updating Arsenal Expansion to 0.95.1a - the mod is, as of right now, abandoned. This may change. The current version might still work on the new Starsector update but no guarantees. If you'd like to update it yourself, go ahead. Note that content in Arsenal Expansion may be torn out and repurposed for my other mods.
- Arsenal Expansion's quest content has been improved and added to Secrets of the Frontier. Click there to visit its page where you can download if you like. SoTF also features other content that can be disabled if you just want the quest stuff.

Alucard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #407 on: December 25, 2021, 11:27:53 PM »

Hi everyone. Keeping this post brief:

- I am not planning on updating Arsenal Expansion to 0.95.1a - the mod is, as of right now, abandoned. This may change. The current version might still work on the new Starsector update but no guarantees. If you'd like to update it yourself, go ahead. Note that content in Arsenal Expansion may be torn out and repurposed for my other mods.
- Arsenal Expansion's quest content has been improved and added to Secrets of the Frontier. Click there to visit its page where you can download if you like. SoTF also features other content that can be disabled if you just want the quest stuff.
damn, I like this MOD. The ix battlegroup  really impressed me.

Nesano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 02, 2022, 11:53:28 AM »

When I try to store the Voidwitch it says I can't store my last ship. Was this done so that the infinite sierra bug wouldn't happen?

Phlyk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 06, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »

So, I was having the same issue and eventually learned how to compile Java to fix it - my first foray in modding!

You just need to comment out the line: Misc.setUnremovable(sierra, true);

from: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Arsenal Expansion 1.5.4a\jars\src\data\scripts\campaign\rulecmd\AEAddVow.java"

Then re-create the .jar file.

I can now remove Sierra and store the ship again.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]