Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.5 - Housekeeping  (Read 630297 times)

Roflzozicals

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.4 - Finding Anthems in the Fray
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2021, 08:37:38 AM »

can you recover the [REDACTED] ships in this mod with the [REDACTED] skill ?
Yes, they're all set to be recoverable with the Automated Ships skill.

Also, issued another hotfix for a potential crash during the quest.

My game crashes every time I complete the quest, says that it can't find the specified hull

Michael00181

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.3i - Systems
« Reply #376 on: April 09, 2021, 12:00:31 AM »

You need to take the core to Omicron, found in the middle of a bunch of derelict ships in the Promise system. He emits a very long range (possibly system-wide) beacon ping.
But thats the thing, I already got the core by beating up the remnants at the station but there's nothing else! Never found any derelict ships or anything else emitting a large beacon ping aside from the station itself. I remember it being like that even before I fought said station.

If theres meant to be a derelict ship of some kind it never spawned for me in the first place then, I double checked the system and even flew far away from the center of the system and there was nothing.
(Well at least another other poor soul that has the same issue as me can find out from my failings)

What mod are those golden looking nanoforges from?

Balefries

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.3i - Systems
« Reply #377 on: April 09, 2021, 02:09:31 AM »

You need to take the core to Omicron, found in the middle of a bunch of derelict ships in the Promise system. He emits a very long range (possibly system-wide) beacon ping.
But thats the thing, I already got the core by beating up the remnants at the station but there's nothing else! Never found any derelict ships or anything else emitting a large beacon ping aside from the station itself. I remember it being like that even before I fought said station.

If theres meant to be a derelict ship of some kind it never spawned for me in the first place then, I double checked the system and even flew far away from the center of the system and there was nothing.
(Well at least another other poor soul that has the same issue as me can find out from my failings)

What mod are those golden looking nanoforges from?
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=17556.0

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2021, 08:17:38 PM »

The Deamon Warp Fighter has a gravaton lance in it's description but it doesn't have one equipped as a weapon?

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2021, 03:28:09 AM »

Got an error after returning sierra and then picking the option to take the ship.

Code
1657495 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.DModManager.getNumDMods(DModManager.java:322)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.skills.DerelictContingent.isDmoddedAndOfficer(DerelictContingent.java:73)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.skills.DerelictContingent$Level1.apply(DerelictContingent.java:107)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CharacterStats.applyFleetwideToStats(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.syncIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.getMembers(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.getMembers(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.g$3.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.g$Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.g.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
  • Digging through trash for a hydroflux catalyst
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.4a - Finding Anthems in the Fray
« Reply #380 on: April 17, 2021, 04:57:56 PM »

Hi all, 1.5.4a is up with some quest related bugfixes and such. Changelog below.

Spoiler
- Quest ship d-mods no longer considered built-in, reduced VFX
- Quest station can't be the target of analyse entity missions
- Fixed issue where quest would break when done out of order
- Request Assistance - now displays cooldown in tooltip
[close]

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 17, 2021, 06:08:11 PM »

Hi all, 1.5.4a is up with some quest related bugfixes and such.

Cool  :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 06:40:53 PM by IonDragonX »

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 17, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »

Hi all, 1.5.4a is up with some quest related bugfixes and such.

The Banner link works fine. You need to change the Download Link further down from the Banner.
Good catch, fixed.

peppermeth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 18, 2021, 03:08:48 PM »

Is it their a way to download the 9.1a version?

cpmartins

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 25, 2021, 05:00:20 AM »

I'm having issues with the sierra core quest. I found the ODS Dark Matters before I got the quest while exploring and talked with it. I then tried interacting with the station, but it would not let me get into the fight to get the core saying that "Exploration at this time seems unwise". After that, I left the system and continued playing. When I did get the quest and returned to the Dark Matters, it wouldn't continue the quest. I couldn't fight the station either, so I'm kinda stuck.

Is there a way to Console Command to get the core or to reset the quest? Thanks for any help you guys are able to give me.

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 27, 2021, 09:46:37 PM »

Just so you know the .a version has broken Sierra's ship.  It has a lot of weird patterns flickering around it and the ability bar goes off the screen.  Not to mention that the ability cannot be used at all.  Either when test flying it or when you let the AI fly it.  It was working just fine in the previous version.

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2021, 01:20:24 AM »

Same thing in Version 1.5.4a, Sierra ship's ability bar goes off the screen, and ability can't be used, in past version its was working fine. Also another thing with Sierra core itself, its build in in Cruiser, but when you stash ship the core remains in officer list, and you can add it as officer into another ship. :)

But overall I like changes with this quest, first of all its good what station guard is reduced, in 0.9.1 version it was guarded by several REDACTED capitals, not to mention smaller ships like cruisers and such, because when you can destroy that force you usually powerful enough and don't need that cruiser, and I tried in past version, Sierra's cruiser become much better that in past version, although sadly its got broken.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 01, 2021, 03:13:35 PM »

Warmfix to resolve the Anomalous Shift issue and add an ini option to disable the quest if you want to.

Roxorium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 07, 2021, 07:11:45 PM »

Here to report the same issue with Vow-class ship from Sierra AI core quest, bar goes off-screen and you can't use the Anomalous Shift

BUT, when you let Sierra(or in other words, the AI... not sorry) pilot the ship, it can zip around shifting in and out of my dimension just fine

Maybe that's intended? With human pilots not being able to handle the dimensional shift module and what not? ???

Forgot to mention, I'm using the latest 0.95a RC15 build
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 07:16:24 PM by Roxorium »

Vysafaro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2021, 10:27:15 PM »

I'm having issues with the sierra core quest. I found the ODS Dark Matters before I got the quest while exploring and talked with it. I then tried interacting with the station, but it would not let me get into the fight to get the core saying that "Exploration at this time seems unwise". After that, I left the system and continued playing. When I did get the quest and returned to the Dark Matters, it wouldn't continue the quest. I couldn't fight the station either, so I'm kinda stuck.

Is there a way to Console Command to get the core or to reset the quest? Thanks for any help you guys are able to give me.
I tried figuring out a way to fix the quest with CC and eventually gave up without accomplishing it. You can use additem ae_sierracore to add it to your cargo, though.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29