Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.5 - Housekeeping  (Read 630357 times)

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
  • Digging through trash for a hydroflux catalyst
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.2a - Thematic
« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2019, 07:02:20 PM »

ah ok, only ever noticed this happen with this faction.

guess i just have to wait for 9.1 then xD

Thanks for the fast reply!

Edit: also if i may ask, the new Theseus ship is gotten from Tri-Tachyon faction? have been looking all over the place but cant find it in any stores D:
It's a somewhat rare find from Tri-Tachyon, the Persean League and the Ninth Battlegroup. I'll be tweaking its availability for 1.5.3, which should hopefully be released somewhat soon.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.2a - Thematic
« Reply #271 on: January 03, 2019, 01:34:09 PM »

ah ok, only ever noticed this happen with this faction.

guess i just have to wait for 9.1 then xD

Thanks for the fast reply!

Edit: also if i may ask, the new Theseus ship is gotten from Tri-Tachyon faction? have been looking all over the place but cant find it in any stores D:

Its not only you, in my game Khadurs systems have this bug as well...makes those pirate bases really annoying when they can engage you from half a map away.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.3a - Systems
« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2019, 07:41:27 AM »

New update. Only new content is a new system for the Theseus-class, replacing its plasma burn with an area-of-effect buff to friendly ships. Otherwise, there's small adjustments to balance and sprites, new system AI, IX Battlegroup changes, and support for GraphicsLib if you've got it (it's not a requirement like LazyLib and MagicLib though - do tell me if you experience issues with GraphicsLib disabled!)

Changelog
Spoiler
- Theseus - changed ship system to Sympathetic Subsystems (area buff)
- Ninth Battlegroup now care about transponders, don't allow trade when hostile, now accept AI cores, have military markets instead of black markets
- Slight improves to Vanquish sprite
- Pulse Rocket - reworked into an energy-based rocket pod
- Renamed Flare Swarm to Swarm Flare Launcher, now has a custom system AI so the AI will spam it relentlessly
- Increased Tremor flux dissipation (450 > 500), reduced auxiliary stats
- Reduced Scrapper value (15000 > 10000), reduced maintenance/deploy cost (5 > 4), reduced auxiliary stats
- Reduced Pigeon value (10000 > 9000), reduced maintenance/deploy cost (5 > 4)
- Reduced Blacksmith MRM first stage hitpoints (300 > 225)
- Minor tweaks to quest content
[close]

> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AE 1.5.3a <

Also, just a heads up that I wouldn't expect much in the way of content updates in the near future (Bugfixing and compatibility will continue, of course)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:27:25 AM by Inventor Raccoon »

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2019, 08:30:07 AM »

1.5.3a released, just fixing a bug with a ship system and giving the Ninth Battlegroup a description in case they appear in the intel tab (e.g if you donate a market to them in Nexerelin)

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2019, 02:31:45 AM »

(e.g if you donate a market to them in Nexerelin)

Does this mean the mod is compatible with the latest version of nexerlin?

Arkar1234

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2019, 09:41:55 AM »

Are the Ninth Battlegroup Stations supposed to be unconquerable/destructible? Their stations are based in a system with some really good planets, but i can't clear them out >.>
Somewhere... somehow... some when.... there's a Kantai Collection mod for Starsector.....

Sin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2019, 10:15:13 AM »

Hi, i came along some ?bug?.

Spoiler
Problem i have is with the Promise quest, I am playing Nex campaign with random spawned systems. Issue is that Promise system is occupied by Sylphons and there is only one planet and when i speak to the quest giver the research station is nowhere to be found in the system.
Maybe i am just blind or doing something wrong, but i even tried to boost sensors to 30k and nothing.
[close]

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »

1.5.3b released, Ninth Battlegroup stations should now be able to decivilise and I've made changes to the quest so that some bugs and crashes should be resolved on future playthroughs.

This hotfix may be incompatible with previous saves. I would recommend holding off on updating until you're ready for a new campaign.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:50:47 PM by Inventor Raccoon »

tindrli

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 16, 2019, 12:16:16 PM »

1.5.3b released, Ninth Battlegroup stations should now be able to decivilise and I've made changes to the quest so that some bugs and crashes should be resolved on future playthroughs.

This hotfix may be incompatible with previous saves. I would recommend holding off on updating until you're ready for a new campaign.

im very new to this game and i wonder. how will we know that save is not compatible? it would not load? strange ingame bugs?

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.3b - Systems
« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2019, 08:15:16 AM »

1. Fix Flourish, this *** does not allow to finish fight like already fixed bug on TSC with Angon-class.

2. Do Ninth Battlegroup less OP. Even when you have the huge fleet difficult to be at war with them because to much fleets on system. And no any sense to fight with this ***. Nothing useful can be received from this battles.

P. S. Battlestation which do not disappear after their destruction in battle? Seriously?

P. S. x2 Two such station on one system, really?
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2019, 08:36:26 AM »

im very new to this game and i wonder. how will we know that save is not compatible? it would not load? strange ingame bugs?
It would crash, I imagine - I removed some procedural generation that happened at the start of a new save and moved it to when the quest starts.

-snip-
Flourish bug is being fixed by Alex for 0.9.1. For now, you can avoid using ships with modules yourself and use the "nuke" console command once all enemy ships are dead/retreated to end combat.

Ninth Battlegroup aren't really meant to be entirely fair, hence why their ships are intentionally overtuned and their fortresses are guarded by a frankly ridiculous number of large fleets. They're an endgame threat, which is why they almost entirely stick to their systems aside from the occasionally hyperspace patrol.

As for rewards, they've got pristine nanoforges and fancy ships, so that seems about right.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2019, 10:40:58 AM »

Remnants also an endgame threat. But they not have more than one station in system, and they also have damaged station variant.

And where i can got pristine nanoforges? Need raiding the station?

I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2019, 11:22:36 AM »

You can fight remnants early and midgame if you want. IX only have what equals to a level 3 system. Every fortress has a pristine nanoforge in its heavy industry facility.

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »

You can fight remnants early and midgame if you want. IX only have what equals to a level 3 system. Every fortress has a pristine nanoforge in its heavy industry facility.

And most of the time, you can pick your fight. Unlike IX group where if you step into wrong neighbourhood then oh well. . .Bladebreaker is also the same. IX rarely venture outside even if they do, they only patroling around their system.

nb8

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2019, 04:31:02 PM »

where i can find a promise? i have quest "Find the ship in the Mirage Star System" i search it, fond many derelict ship, but no promise or similar
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29