Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.5 - Housekeeping  (Read 630380 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.2.2
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 09:45:23 PM »

Got an error while trying to put a System Hacker (a weapon) on a ship.

Spoiler
2280357 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.float] with id [phase_cloak_collision] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.float] with id [phase_cloak_collision] not found
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.oOOO.oOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.forsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.forsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.A.o0O000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.A.Õ00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.B.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.private.ôO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.private.ooo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.A.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.M.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.I.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.WeaponPickerDialog.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacesuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacesuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.c$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0o0.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0o0.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.c.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.O0OO.oooO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.M.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.WeaponPickerDialog.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.J.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.T.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
  • Digging through trash for a hydroflux catalyst
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.2.2
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 02:46:00 PM »

Just updated with a version that removes the System Hacker from markets.

Also, kind of an update, I probably won't be pushing out any new content updates until 0.8 launches (I'm assuming it comes out in a couple of weeks to a month), since the main thing I want to get done is the Conquest (R). I intend to use the station mechanics to give it two independent broadside shield generators, which obviously isn't possible until then, but if I can actually pull it off I think it'll be a great sight, a Conquest slinging fire all over the place, firing both broadsides at once while remaining protected, using less flux and becoming almost impossible to overload. Will probably remove all normal shielding, reduce the flux stats and make it slower with a burn drive-esque system, so it isn't too horribly OP. The use of station pieces as AI-controlled shield generators and weapon mounts seems very interesting to me. Maybe a Saboteur destroyer will have an automatic EMP generator or something whacky like that.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 02:50:44 PM by InventorRaccoon »

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.2.4
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »

I probably won't be pushing out any new content updates until 0.8 launches
I lied. New update. Firstly, it fixes the System Hacker. Second, it gives the Reaver Drone a pair of PD-laser wielding companions. Yes, drones that have drones of their own. No, it shouldn't be too overpowered. And yes, it's pretty cool. Also allows you to obtain Reaver Drone Wings from Tri-Tachyon markets and they'll appear in their fleets.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.2.5 - Scrapper
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 03:49:02 AM »

I lied extra-hard. New update. Adds the Scrapper-class frigate, a new mini flak weapon (which can also be sometimes found in markets), the Thunder (R) which can use the Flux Armor system to limited effect (mostly because the fighter AI has absolutely no idea what to do with it), some minor spawning changes, and also a nerf for the Sunder (R). Playtested a little bit and found that the early game was pretty hard because a lot of pirates had Wolf (G)s, which get overwhelming with more than one opponent.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.3
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »

Guess what. New update. Now compatible with 0.8. I removed 6 different variants from the game, because I felt like they were too lazy and were not original enough. And the remaining ones have been overhauled. Check the OP for details. And do check out the new mission that replaces The Guardians. Another update will be coming soon.

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8a] Raccoon's Arms Pack v1.3
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »

Cool mod, though I have some issues. The blue onslaught's description says it has xyphos drones when I actually has reapers. If its meant to be a high tech onslaught then it should have the high tech engine plumes. The phase Tempest's cloak is unbelievably costly to operate. 750 flux/s is way too much (afflictor has 120 flux/s). 200 is a bit more reasonable.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:10:51 PM by Death_Silence_66 »

NightfallGemini

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2017, 09:37:19 PM »

I'm curious, can these be acquired as derelicts/combat salvage or only through markets?

facc00

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2017, 10:33:01 PM »

Thanks for the quick update!

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2017, 03:37:23 AM »

The interceptor missiles cause CTDs.

Fatal: com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile cannon be cast to
com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2017, 04:00:26 AM »

The interceptor missiles cause CTDs.

Fatal: com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile cannon be cast to
com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship
Darn, must have slipped by the cracks while updating. Will fix today.

I'm curious, can these be acquired as derelicts/combat salvage or only through markets?
Both. They appear in markets and faction fleets.
Cool mod, though I have some issues. The blue onslaught's description says it has xyphos drones when I actually has reapers. If its meant to be a high tech onslaught then it should have the high tech engine plumes. The phase Tempest's cloak is unbelievably costly to operate. 750 flux/s is way too much (afflictor has 120 flux/s). 200 is a bit more reasonable.
Reavers are modified Xyphoses. I'll resolve some of the other stuff today.

Thanks for the quick update!
:)

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2017, 05:45:27 AM »

The modded ships seem to be way too common, with most pirate fleets at about 90% modded. Could you tone down the spawn rate?

D00D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2017, 06:18:40 AM »

Hi, may I ask where did you get the turret hardpoints and their sprites? I've been trying to find them on the forums but no luck.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2017, 06:24:32 AM »

I can reduce the spawn rate, yes. Will do so in today's update, specifically for pirates because it looks to me like other factions have relatively normal amounts of ships.

All hardpoints are taken from vanilla sprites.

Calodine

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2017, 08:47:34 AM »

Having just spawned a bunch of stuff in for testing while waiting for stuff to update, oh god the artillery swarmers are so goooood. Not like, STRONG, since they do bugger all damage, but firing off six of 'em is just magical. Based off the ID and them only showing up on the drones I'm guessing they're not supposed to actually show up, like bomb bays - but they should! I'd totally use em, they're like much, much less dangerous fighters, just keep mild pressure on to make managing shields harder. But mainly it's the 'here's a hundred missiles have fun'.

Also that sunder variant is NASTY. That's uh...Most of what I got. Just wanted to drool over the artillery missiles a bit :P

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2017, 09:01:27 AM »

Having just spawned a bunch of stuff in for testing while waiting for stuff to update, oh god the artillery swarmers are so goooood. Not like, STRONG, since they do bugger all damage, but firing off six of 'em is just magical. Based off the ID and them only showing up on the drones I'm guessing they're not supposed to actually show up, like bomb bays - but they should! I'd totally use em, they're like much, much less dangerous fighters, just keep mild pressure on to make managing shields harder. But mainly it's the 'here's a hundred missiles have fun'.
Glad you like them. They originally weren't supposed to show up except on the Gryphon Hunter (originally it was a Guardian variant and had an artillery drone), and they don't, because none of the variants that spawn in fleets or markets have them. I'll remember to add more of the mod's weapons to variants.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29