Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.5 - Housekeeping  (Read 630266 times)

Klokinator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.4a - Finding Anthems in the Fray
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2021, 07:10:33 AM »

Came here to report the same bug as Mora above.

https://i.imgur.com/M9uzki3.png

So many Sierra, and they can't be removed, either.

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
  • Digging through trash for a hydroflux catalyst
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »

Hi everyone. Keeping this post brief:

- I am not planning on updating Arsenal Expansion to 0.95.1a - the mod is, as of right now, abandoned. This may change. The current version might still work on the new Starsector update but no guarantees. If you'd like to update it yourself, go ahead. Note that content in Arsenal Expansion may be torn out and repurposed for my other mods.
- Arsenal Expansion's quest content has been improved and added to Secrets of the Frontier. Click there to visit its page where you can download if you like. SoTF also features other content that can be disabled if you just want the quest stuff.

Alucard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 25, 2021, 11:27:53 PM »

Hi everyone. Keeping this post brief:

- I am not planning on updating Arsenal Expansion to 0.95.1a - the mod is, as of right now, abandoned. This may change. The current version might still work on the new Starsector update but no guarantees. If you'd like to update it yourself, go ahead. Note that content in Arsenal Expansion may be torn out and repurposed for my other mods.
- Arsenal Expansion's quest content has been improved and added to Secrets of the Frontier. Click there to visit its page where you can download if you like. SoTF also features other content that can be disabled if you just want the quest stuff.
damn, I like this MOD. The ix battlegroup  really impressed me.

Nesano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 02, 2022, 11:53:28 AM »

When I try to store the Voidwitch it says I can't store my last ship. Was this done so that the infinite sierra bug wouldn't happen?

Phlyk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 06, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »

So, I was having the same issue and eventually learned how to compile Java to fix it - my first foray in modding!

You just need to comment out the line: Misc.setUnremovable(sierra, true);

from: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Arsenal Expansion 1.5.4a\jars\src\data\scripts\campaign\rulecmd\AEAddVow.java"

Then re-create the .jar file.

I can now remove Sierra and store the ship again.

Dwarden

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 31, 2022, 08:42:44 AM »

So, I was having the same issue and eventually learned how to compile Java to fix it - my first foray in modding!

You just need to comment out the line: Misc.setUnremovable(sierra, true);

from: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Arsenal Expansion 1.5.4a\jars\src\data\scripts\campaign\rulecmd\AEAddVow.java"

Then re-create the .jar file.

I can now remove Sierra and store the ship again.

any chance to share patched .jar with the rest ?

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.5.5 - Housekeeping
« Reply #411 on: June 05, 2022, 09:21:16 AM »

Hi, all. I'm pushing a very, very quick patch to Arsenal Expansion to add a bit of mod compatibility. I'm not "back to work" on the mod or anything, it's just a little thing to help out anyone still playing it and clean up an issue that has arisen.

Firstly, I've added a Nexerelin profile to the Ninth Battlegroup. This should allow them to make use of that mod's 4x abilities, invasions, diplomacy (they still start off hating everyone), etc. You can also start off as part of their faction.

Secondly, I've gone and patched out the A Promise quest from the mod. On its own, the only change is that the bar event for the quest won't appear anymore.

If you have Secrets of the Frontier and are using its Watcher Beyond the Walls module (which contains an expanded, updated and overall better version of A Promise plus a few more quests involving Sierra), there's some extra code to make sure the two mods don't overlap:
- When you load an existing save, it'll try and convert the Request Assistance ability and the Edict Stormblaster to their SoTF versions
- When you load a save where you have AE's version of Sierra, her ship will automatically be scuttled and Sierra removed from your officer list (sorry, that's just the best way to do this). If this happens, you'll receive 120,000 credits and 4 story points as compensation so you can buy and s-mod a new ship to replace the old Vow

That's all, enjoy!

Dwarden

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 05, 2022, 10:00:05 AM »

thanks a lot for the update @Inventor Raccoon

q, any chance to add the 'fix' done by Phlyk to the `AEAddVow.java` ?

SillyCannibal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2022, 12:34:01 PM »

I'm getting a crash because of removed content. Any chance for a fix or solution so I can keep my save, last version had a crash with lasers and I cant continue. Thanks!

87521 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Hullmod with id [ae_asmb_hullmod] not found for faction [player]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Hullmod with id [ae_asmb_hullmod] not found for faction [player]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.verifyFactionData(CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.java:452)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.verifyFactionData(CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.java:440)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.onGameLoad(CoreLifecyclePluginImpl.java:425)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Inventor Raccoon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 13, 2022, 03:34:09 PM »

I'm getting a crash because of removed content. Any chance for a fix or solution so I can keep my save, last version had a crash with lasers and I cant continue. Thanks!
Sorry, the Anti-Ship Mine Bays hullmod was removed in a save-breaking update that released in March 2020. The only solution is not updating beyond that really old version of AE.

SillyCannibal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2022, 12:02:04 PM »

Aw, thats too bad. Thanks for the quick reply!

Thecrippler

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 29, 2022, 02:36:09 AM »

Quick question (MODED) game in my second play thru did the ninth battlegroup receive a special buff in 95RC 6 because the ninth battlegroup youst steamroll thru the core system like butter in 50 years in the game time no am no kidding they lately steam roll thru the core system solo with out any allies they wipe out all the faction is this normal ???

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 29, 2022, 07:34:28 AM »

Probably the Nexerelin integration from the last update...

Frosterus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2022, 09:07:44 AM »

I haven't seen the 9th Battlegroup lose a single invasion against any vanilla faction. They own like 1/3rd of the map now. Whatever the ship composition is for their invasion fleets is OP.

Astrefernal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 08, 2022, 04:40:19 AM »

I haven't seen the 9th Battlegroup lose a single invasion against any vanilla faction. They own like 1/3rd of the map now. Whatever the ship composition is for their invasion fleets is OP.

Lol. Got the same problem as you there. Thought it was nexerelin at first and posted there. I think i'll disable there ability to spawn no matter what.

And there winning spree is extended to modded factions with a 4 out of 5 win rate.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29