Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: Of Slipstreams and Sensor Ghosts (09/24/21)

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.6a - Update for 0.95.1  (Read 713632 times)

StarScum

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.18a
« Reply #1095 on: February 11, 2020, 09:03:41 PM »

Speaking of blueprints, is there a "master" blueprint I can spawn to give me all the designs? I want to use the ships for my own faction exclusively.
There are multiple such packages (pulled straight from '\mods\Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering\data\campaign\special_items.csv'):
Code
DME Civil Blueprint Package: istl_dmecivil_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct civilian Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Core Blueprint Package: istl_dmecore_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct the common Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Advanced Blueprint Package: istl_dmeadv_package,package_bp - "Enables heavy industry to construct advanced Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Missile Blueprint Package: istl_dmemissile_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan missile weapons."
DME Ballistic Blueprint Package: istl_dmeballistic_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan ballistic weapons."
DME Energy Blueprint Package: istl_dmeenergy_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan energy weapons."

Sixth Bureau Blueprint Package: istl_bureau_package - "Tremendously rare blueprints for the Sixth Bureau fine-tunings of several Dassault-Mikoyan hulls."
Deserter Blueprint Package: istl_deserter_package - "Extremely rare blueprints for a few prototype Blade Breaker hulls."
Bladewood Project Blueprints: istl_bladewood_package - "Blueprints for an advanced prototype mothership and supporting weaponry."
DME Refit Package: istl_dmerefit_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct modified and obsolete Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
Basically, get the latest version of Console Commands from: https://github.com/LazyWizard/console-commands/releases

And after loading into your campaign save, use (does not need to be case-sensitive) "AddItem istl_insertname_package", from the above list.

Example: "AddItem istl_dmecore_package" (without quotation marks) will add the base military blueprints (ships & weapons), but not those of civilian make/export models.

Thanks, this really helps!

StarScum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 13, 2020, 05:06:10 AM »

Speaking of blueprints, is there a "master" blueprint I can spawn to give me all the designs? I want to use the ships for my own faction exclusively.
There are multiple such packages (pulled straight from '\mods\Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering\data\campaign\special_items.csv'):
Code
DME Civil Blueprint Package: istl_dmecivil_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct civilian Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Core Blueprint Package: istl_dmecore_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct the common Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Advanced Blueprint Package: istl_dmeadv_package,package_bp - "Enables heavy industry to construct advanced Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
DME Missile Blueprint Package: istl_dmemissile_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan missile weapons."
DME Ballistic Blueprint Package: istl_dmeballistic_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan ballistic weapons."
DME Energy Blueprint Package: istl_dmeenergy_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct a range of Dassault-Mikoyan energy weapons."

Sixth Bureau Blueprint Package: istl_bureau_package - "Tremendously rare blueprints for the Sixth Bureau fine-tunings of several Dassault-Mikoyan hulls."
Deserter Blueprint Package: istl_deserter_package - "Extremely rare blueprints for a few prototype Blade Breaker hulls."
Bladewood Project Blueprints: istl_bladewood_package - "Blueprints for an advanced prototype mothership and supporting weaponry."
DME Refit Package: istl_dmerefit_package - "Enables heavy industry to construct modified and obsolete Dassault-Mikoyan ship hulls, weapons, and fighter LPCs."
Basically, get the latest version of Console Commands from: https://github.com/LazyWizard/console-commands/releases

And after loading into your campaign save, use (does not need to be case-sensitive) "AddItem istl_insertname_package", from the above list.

Example: "AddItem istl_dmecore_package" (without quotation marks) will add the base military blueprints (ships & weapons), but not those of civilian make/export models.

Hmmm, none of those blueprints gave me the capital ships and the weapons and refit blueprints game me sigma matter.

Typing istl_zelenograd_package gave me the deserter blueprints
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 05:13:05 AM by StarScum »

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 21, 2020, 02:14:59 AM »

Hello, I was wondering how can I acquire the Blade Breaker's ships and what should I look out for to find them ? (the obtainable ones, not the ones reserved for the AI) I've been looking in the Sigma world and some other randomly generated worlds but I have only found two salvageable frigates. How can I get some of the bigger stuff ?
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 21, 2020, 09:08:36 AM »

Code

Hmmm, none of those blueprints gave me the capital ships and the weapons and refit blueprints game me sigma matter.

Typing istl_zelenograd_package gave me the deserter blueprints

The error is between the keyboard and the chair, I'm afraid.

DME follows best-practices and therefore all the really high-ticket items are tagged 'rare_bp', so you'll have to add their blueprints individually; 'addspecial ship_bp <id of ship>'.

Hello, I was wondering how can I acquire the Blade Breaker's ships and what should I look out for to find them ? (the obtainable ones, not the ones reserved for the AI) I've been looking in the Sigma world and some other randomly generated worlds but I have only found two salvageable frigates. How can I get some of the bigger stuff ?

Right now they're always in the same constellation with the Sigma World; the system where Lenze is has the blueprints, on the outskirts. You'll have to search for a while, but it's there. Ditto the recoverable hulks; they're always in the same systems and roughly the same place, just semi-randomized. You will definitely feel like you earned them after dodging Blade Breakers to find them.

Later I'm going to make them a bit harder to find, but they'll still show up in a constellation with a Sigma World. Promise.
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 21, 2020, 09:24:06 AM »

So basically I must comb any system with a Sigma star and strip it clean of everything. Got it, thanks for the advice
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 22, 2020, 12:20:04 PM »

If you get commissioned with Diable Avionics, you don't have to dodge blade breakers, as they become non-hostile. You can do this right after the deserter start to get your hand on a second set of deserter blueprints right away.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 22, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »

Yeah, that's Tartiflette's fault. I'm working on an override.

Starareo

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 24, 2020, 11:48:59 AM »

In the same vein, Blade Breakers are neutral to the YRXP faction.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 24, 2020, 02:56:09 PM »

If a faction mod loads after mine, it overrides my relationship settings, whatever those may be. Right now I'm working on setting relationships in such a way that they load dead last and so the Blade Breakers are properly hostile to all factions.

I'll have it fixed eventually.

EntropicFrost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 13, 2020, 08:20:36 PM »

Does the system with the Deserter/Bladewood bps spawn in Nexerelin random core worlds setting? I know it did not in previous versions, and I cannot tell if it does now or not. I am running AdjustedSector BB spawns.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: March 14, 2020, 06:24:35 PM »

It does not! If I add something to the random sector it's likely going to be a new system or some alternate method of getting those blueprints.

EntropicFrost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: March 14, 2020, 07:27:32 PM »

Thanks for the note before I went around meticulously combing every BB system lol. I would definitely appreciate an alternate way for random Nexerelin since thats what I do typically for a new game. I'll just make it so I can console it in after some x amount of BB research stations or roll a dice after a big battle.

Viking8008

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: March 22, 2020, 12:41:31 PM »

Any way to get superdreadnought bp or ship or whatever?
If not can you add some or can I somehow add it to prism port after I kill it so I can buy it?

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: March 22, 2020, 02:30:25 PM »

the console commands mod is the only way

it isn't really worth it, its boring to fly since it can solo basically anything the game can throw at you. there's a reason its not meant for player use.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 22, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »

Yeah, honestly, if I touch it at this point it's going to be cosmetic touchups or to make it even less attractive to a player as a pilotable ship. It's there to challenge your fleet in a fight, playing with it is various levels of not fun to me.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104