Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Show the approximate commodity demand, in the Market Info screen.  (Read 1839 times)

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile

First of all I am sorry if I just did not see it right or it has been talked about before.

Sometimes when I play play my own faction in Nexerelin, or even when I just support a faction, I want to do some trading with them, hauling cargo towards the 0 stability poor stations, so they can grow.

In the Intel map, we can see about how much commodities the stations demand, but in star systems that there are many factions, the intel map can either be chaotic and lacking if you check the prices of all commodities and even if you check one by one.. well you have to check it one by one and that is tiresome sometimes.

In the marker info, instead of approximate numbers, it shows the percentage of the demand that is not met and even if you click on the commodity, the info on the right do not provide a number.

Currently I just see which commodities the station requires and then click on the intel map and select each of the commodities it needs, looking at the star system the station is and look to find the approximate required number, which sadly does not work for crew/marines. I also think it does not work for some commodities sometimes, but maybe that is because the demand is too small to really affect the station.

Would it be possible the approximate demand number to be in the Market Info too, at least for whatever the station is in dire need.
Ignorance is bliss..

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
Re: Show the approximate commodity demand, in the Market Info screen.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »

I think there's a sub-menu in the market info that gives you that information. Although I agree it's not that clear. The next release, from what I understand, will fix this.