Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Bounties Bugged  (Read 5740 times)

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Bounties Bugged
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:52:00 AM »

Well i am running all the new cut up SS+ (dynasector, underworld e.t.c.) nexelerin and all the factions (excluding NGO which has mobile headquarters). My bounties have stuck at 20.000 i have never seen anything like that anybody knows what is going on?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: Bounties Bugged
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 07:44:14 AM »

More varied named bounty sizes/rewards is an SS+ feature that didn't make it into any of the extant descendant mods.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »

No i was playing fine yesterday and the bounties were going up as i was getting stronger. You see no matter what i do now all bounties are stuck at 20.000K. Even if i run vanilla. So what the hell has happened? I even reinstalled the game but it won't get fixed.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:49:47 AM »

Also this is driving me crazy. I don't know what is going on. Even started new games and bounties are just stuck there at 20.000
I reinstalled all mods no luck. I really don't know what is going on.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »

You're not listening.

More varied named bounty sizes/rewards is an SS+ feature that didn't make it into any of the extant descendant mods.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 09:11:56 AM »

Hello there dark but i was playing yesterday with the cut up mods man of yours and the bounties were getting big. Something happened today and everything is stuck in 20K. Do you mean that vanilla bounties never go beyond 20K? Cause i definetely remember going up even in vanilla. What can i do man? It's like something switched and everything went down to 20K bounties like EVERYTHING nothing is beyond that or below that.
Thanks.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 09:17:14 AM »

Sounds like a bug in vanilla or possibly some mods.  None of the new mods I made touch bounties.

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 09:31:56 AM »

I was just wondering what makes the bounties go up in non SS+ then? Is it your fleet size? Your XP? Time?

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 09:57:54 AM »

I don't understand anymore what is going on. I Reinstalled the game and even run a vanilla run with no mods and used console command to make a big fleet the game still would only spawn 20K bounties for a whole year. It's like starsector has  virus or something....

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 10:10:05 AM »

I don't understand anymore what is going on. I Reinstalled the game and even run a vanilla run with no mods and used console command to make a big fleet the game still would only spawn 20K bounties for a whole year. It's like starsector has  virus or something....
That's because Vanilla bounties work by tiers. Kill a few 20k bounties and it spawns the 40K ones. Kill those and you get to the next tier...

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 10:12:22 AM »

OMG Really? How did it even switch then in the middle of the game it's like they reseted themselves weird. OMG it will be impossible to even get these 20K bounties since they are so fast... LOL

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »

Soooo is there anyway to fix that dark? I mean i know you quit and i guess there was a reason why that wasn't in the parts of the split up. And i guess there isn't something that a guy can do it to fix it with elabarote modding skills?

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 08:15:57 AM »

Like he said, his split-off mods don't touch bounties. Fight the cheap ones until you get higher rewards?