Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 85

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.1  (Read 1108799 times)

Sy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.3.0
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2017, 12:58:12 PM »

^ minor correction: not just a late-game challenge in particular, but boss-like battles of increasing size and difficulty throughout the game.

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2017, 01:53:07 AM »

that's not related to this mod afaik, but yes. i think it's enough to set "postsNoBounties": to false in \Starsector\starsector-core\data\world\factions\pirates.faction.
that is not the case, since ibb bounties are not technically bounties, but missions instead. they have to be accepted first.

an answer from someone in the know would be greatly appreciated.

in nexerelin it becomes frustratingly difficult to find those missions, especially if you are not allied with any of ibb factions.
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

Sy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2017, 02:18:07 PM »

that is not the case, since ibb bounties are not technically bounties
ah, you didn't specify in your question that you were talking about IBBs. but i see now that i missed you stating IBB in regards to having added them to Neutrino in the past.

the independents do offer IBB mission though, iirc. just gotta find a large market, since not every market of every IBB faction has the missions.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2017, 07:32:29 PM »

Independents don't offer IBBs; Persean League took their place.

Squish Cat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2017, 10:53:25 PM »

Independents don't offer IBBs; Persean League took their place.

Sometimes this makes things a bit difficult if you're playing with Nexerelin.  In one game I started and played as Tri-Tachyon and for some reason every other faction just wanted to gang up on them.  Unfortunately, Tri-Tachyon doesn't offer IBBs, so I was never given the opportunity to do them.  Either Tri-Tachyon should also offer them, or Independents should get them again, as I was completely locked out of them for that game.  And yes, I did try to raise faction with an IBB offering faction, but they just keep losing faction almost as fast as I raised it and remain hostile. :x

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2017, 01:54:44 AM »

IBB isn't really intended for Nex.  I'll probably remove the rep mechanic in Nex...

Kyuss11

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2017, 01:09:38 PM »

Yes,please make IBBs with out a faction rep and more of a random quest in any faction. I experienced the same thing where you get locked out of the quest. IBBs are some of my favorite quest because of the unique ships you can get. These features need to be implemented more honestly in my opinion,like the Cabal faction chasing you down because you have one of their ships and your not worthy enough. I hope you fix it soon or maybe give us the file to change our selves since I'm going to be starting a new play through soon. Thanks for all the hard work:)

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2017, 06:46:05 PM »

IBB isn't really intended for Nex.  I'll probably remove the rep mechanic in Nex...
maybe make them always appear on prism freeport? it's called freeport for a reason.
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

etherealblade

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2017, 07:56:24 PM »

I understand now, thanks for the reply!
Spoiler

[close]

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2017, 10:21:44 AM »

Hey Dark,

Just wanted to ask about the (800-900k) IBB fleet full of automated ships that I defeated, who's ships never ended up showing in the Prism market.

I tried to so many times to find them, that I'm certain that they are not meant to show up.

The unique ship in question was a behemoth of a ship. Probably took half the screen at normal zoom (I might be exagerarating but that's how I remember it). It had 50k cargo and 50k fuel capacity or in that area.

Is it meant to appear in the Prism market after you defeat it?

I'm really asking because every other ship does. Just not any of the ships in that automated ships fleet.

Kissa-mies

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2017, 01:14:52 PM »

That's the Sporeship i think. You're not meant to be able to ever get it

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2017, 01:17:15 PM »

That's the one. Thanks for clearing that up :)

(it did look ungrabable tbh ;D)

A Random Jolteon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »

That's the one. Thanks for clearing that up :)

(it did look ungrabable tbh ;D)
Sounds like a ship capable of destroying my potato just by existing.
Hi. I exist. Bye.

Camael

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2017, 04:23:12 PM »

Issue resolved, leaving this here in case it might point to something relevant.

Spoiler
Greetings,

I seem to have an issue with the IBB system (which is sad because I absolutely love it and it's part of why I keep playing ever new campaigns...) - when finding an IBB mission I found it takes some time for the game to "recognize" that it was accepted, the mission does not show up in the intel tab before and I get a message saying it was accepted. In my latest playthrough I accepted (I think...) number five, can't remember the name though, custom condor and tarsus I think, but it never showed the "accepted" message and the mission does not show up. Furthermore, no more IBB missions seem to show up in the usual markets.
I may have taken a neutrino commission after accepting the mission but before the message hit (do not remember if I did, sorry...) - could this have broken something? Otherwise, what could be the issue? Universe too stuffed for the bounty fleet to spawn (normal person bounties spawn just fine...)? Or did I miss that IBB missions are off if I get a commission in general?
(running just about every up-to-date faction mod available, so far it's stable... but I seem to remember that the IBB line vanished in heavily mod-laden games in the past... Also, I did not fiddle with the console so far, but it does have a command setting bounty stage - could this fix the issue without having to figure out the details of what's gone wrong?)

Sorry to bother You with this, probably a niche problem, but I would greatly appreciate an answer. Also, as always, awesome, awesome, awesome, way to make a great game awesome. Thanks.

edit: issue resolved itself a few minutes after posting this (now I feel like a dipshyte...). The same mission reappeared on Jangala and now shows up properly after accepting. Bit weird, and took some waiting, but I guess this is the fix already in place for whatever the problem was.

[close]
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:38:08 PM by Camael »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2017, 02:46:56 AM »

Nebula(LP) raider have not description:
Spoiler
[close]

I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 85