Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: [0.97a] GraphicsLib 1.9.0  (Read 759237 times)

Azurose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] GraphicsLib 1.6.1
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2022, 06:02:07 AM »

Everytime I destroy the first ship with graphicslib enabled the game crash to desktop. Ive tried to disable the explosions in the options doc and still CTD. Any ideas?

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2022, 06:06:41 AM »

Everytime I destroy the first ship with graphicslib enabled the game crash to desktop. Ive tried to disable the explosions in the options doc and still CTD. Any ideas?

update your game to 0.95.1, the latest version
it's crashing because it's trying to cuse something added in the update

Azurose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2022, 06:24:05 AM »

I just downloaded this today.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2022, 06:28:34 AM »

Azurose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2022, 06:35:04 AM »

I'm sorry, I thought you had meant graphicslib and not the game iteself. That worked , thank you very much!

Dabger1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2022, 11:12:36 AM »

is there a way to download older versions of this mod for non up to date versions of SS?

Salter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2022, 11:15:08 AM »

Hey im having issues downloading graphicslib. It keeps downloading as a text file for notepad rather than as a .zip file and im wondering if there is a way to fix it, or if this problem has come up before.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 11, 2022, 11:52:52 AM »

Hey im having issues downloading graphicslib. It keeps downloading as a text file for notepad rather than as a .zip file and im wondering if there is a way to fix it, or if this problem has come up before.

Graphicslib (and all of DR's mods) are distributed as .7z files, you need 7zip (or i think winrar can do it? idk) to open them

Omarinator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2022, 07:38:29 AM »

I know this is a bit of a dumb question, but is there a way to enable the flashbang explosions while keeping the other effects? I know the mod disables them by default but I scoured the settings and dont really know how to renable them.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2022, 08:27:07 AM »

I know this is a bit of a dumb question, but is there a way to enable the flashbang explosions while keeping the other effects? I know the mod disables them by default but I scoured the settings and dont really know how to renable them.

graphicslib/data/config/settings.json, enableShipExplosionWhiteout, set it to true

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2022, 10:15:17 AM »

graphicslib/data/config/settings.json, enableShipExplosionWhiteout, set it to true
I think it should also be noted if you have other mods that disable the explosion white outs (a few of the Quality of Life mods do this) you may need to enable those too.

Omarinator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2022, 01:55:23 PM »

I got it, thx a lot

Umhilmao87

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] GraphicsLib 1.0.2
« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2022, 09:11:37 AM »

is there a way of installing this or using this on a mac?
all the other mods that work are folders but when i download this it just comes up with a page.
i cant find a way to make it work, constant crashes
eg. Blackrockdrive is a blue folder with data and stuff inside it while graphicslib is a page and when opened with console it comes up with an alien language
(i2Àn¦\tÄÖ?]?W[Øvåÿ¨?4ÏÑ@IßÓÜ»>JÓ?e?Æ¿Z×E&mj5ÃIƬûì?P(gc³bì9Õ5÷àô_^Æ)
?PLZ HELP
 ??? ??? ???

Hey there, I have a sort of similar problem, But on windows. Instead of it just showing up in the standard format of
a file with all the binaries/jars/meshes/Misc stuff cut up into individual files and placed inside a folder, Which appears to be the normal format,
It just comes out as a .z file, And starsector can't recognize it, How do i fix this?

Umhilmao87

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2022, 09:14:53 AM »

all the other mods that work are folders but when i download this it just comes up with a page.
eg. Blackrockdrive is a blue folder with data and stuff inside it while graphicslib is a page and when opened with console it comes up with an alien language
?PLZ HELP
 ??? ??? ???

Hey there, I have a sort of similar problem, But on windows. Instead of it just showing up in the standard format of
a file with all the binaries/jars/meshes/Misc stuff cut up into individual files and placed inside a folder, Which appears to be the normal format,
It just comes out as a .z file, And starsector can't recognize it, How do i fix this?

Sorry, I forgot to mention specs, My starsector version is 0.95a.RC6, And this is for the current/latest version of graphicslib that isn't a beta or smth.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2022, 09:25:33 AM »

?PLZ HELP
 ??? ??? ???

install 7zip, the download links are here https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21