Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Smuggling goods into an unfriendly base?  (Read 1761 times)

DaLagga

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Smuggling goods into an unfriendly base?
« on: March 30, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »

So I'm currently enemies with the pirates but I got a contract to deliver 2000 organs to a pirate controlled planet.  It let me accept the mission because even though the planet is pirate controlled apparently the contact there is a member of an independent faction.  So I get the organs and go to the planet, but the guy won't speak to me.  In the dialog box it says that I need to try approaching in stealth mode with my transponder off so I did that but it didn't work.  I even flew away from the planet, approached in stealth, and made sure that no other fleets were in the vicinity and still no dice.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? 

Dri

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Smuggling goods into an unfriendly base?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:16:03 PM »

If you're 100% sure your transponder is off and you're not currently targeted by a fleet that wants to inspect you then sorry, I have no idea.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 10:33:31 PM »

It could be due to recent hostilities around the market - i.e. if you've attacked pirate fleets nearby, the commotion caused by that is going to take a bit to die down. There's some text indicating this when you first interact with the planet.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 12:40:02 AM »

It could be due to recent hostilities around the market - i.e. if you've attacked pirate fleets nearby, the commotion caused by that is going to take a bit to die down. There's some text indicating this when you first interact with the planet.
We really need a text or visual indication that we are inside the detection range for this...
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too