Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Repeatedly losing rep due to one-time trading  (Read 1621 times)

the_nudge187

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Repeatedly losing rep due to one-time trading
« on: March 20, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »

Hello, I've been playing for a few years and happy to say this is the only bug I've encountered!

Basically, I keep losing rep every few days to 3 factions (tri/sindrian/independent) due to trading actions with pirates (umbra, kanta's den). I did do these trades, but only once, yet I keep losing rep every few days without fail, and at this rate everyone will hate me over a coupled of harvested organ runs.

anyone had this before? is this working as intended and the rep losses are supposed to be large and over time (i only tested for about 3 months)? should i start a new game, or just let my reputations go to hell and start fighting with everyone?

Im running starsector 0.7.2a-RC3

mods:
lazylib 2.1
console commands 2.7

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Repeatedly losing rep due to one-time trading
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 09:51:18 PM »

Hi there - it was reported a while back; I noted it down but haven't had time to investigate yet. So, not positive what the answer to your question is - i.e. whether it'll stop eventually or keep going. I suspect it will eventually stop, but I'm not 100% sure.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Repeatedly losing rep due to one-time trading
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 06:11:34 AM »

I reported this one elsewhere a while back, in an unmodded game, where I did simple sell-high and buy-low trading at the Black Market at Qaras and the Independents (at Killa) kept lowering my reputation by -2 at least twenty-five times over several months.