Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Extra System v0.2.0a -JUST FOR TEST-  (Read 71206 times)

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Extra System v0.1.1g
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:43 AM »

I agree with DrakonST, upgrading capital ships with several types of resources can quickly become a chore. It could be interesting to see a version with a more convenient upgrade price.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2016, 11:18:20 AM »

I agree with DrakonST, upgrading capital ships with several types of resources can quickly become a chore. It could be interesting to see a version with a more convenient upgrade price.
If to use one "supplies" that it is possible to improve the ships right after fight. It is former very coolly. ;D
But it is possible to leave also "Rare metals".
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2016, 04:43:32 PM »

If to use one "supplies" that it is possible to improve the ships right after fight. It is former very coolly. ;D

Anyway , there is a way.mods\Extra System\data\config\skill_resource_ratio.csv .This is about the resources' factor.
My mods

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2016, 04:56:53 PM »

Anyway , there is a way.mods\Extra System\data\config\skill_resource_ratio.csv .This is about the resources' factor.
I tried to change it. But after that "Extra System" I ceased to demand resources for improvement. What do I do not so?
UPD. It is necessary to begin new game. The issue is resolved.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 05:04:09 PM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »

Bonuses of crew don't work.
Spoiler
[close]

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2016, 05:45:44 PM »

Bonuses of crew don't work.
Spoiler
[close]
Well...May be the game itself's bug. I did nothing special for it.
My mods

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2016, 04:27:09 AM »

Will there be an implementation of how to tell if you've modified a ship without having to bring up the mod menu?
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Blaze

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2016, 09:35:15 AM »

There should be a list of upgrades on the fleet-screen tooltip when you mouse over it.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2016, 02:16:29 PM »

That is useful but we can't really edit how much more capitals use in relation to other classes. If we nerf the ratio there then upgrading smaller ships will become super cheap.

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2016, 04:46:03 PM »

Will there be an implementation of how to tell if you've modified a ship without having to bring up the mod menu?
There should be a list of upgrades on the fleet-screen tooltip when you mouse over it.

CR tooltips may help you. But now it's a bit difficult for me to show them on the fleet-screen.

That is useful but we can't really edit how much more capitals use in relation to other classes. If we nerf the ratio there then upgrading smaller ships will become super cheap.
Because the upgrade base value depends on the hull base value i think.
My mods

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2016, 10:24:03 AM »

Hope this is being upgraded for the new .7.2 release!? ( if it needs to be? )

Also is there a cap ( Max level? ) on how far you can improve a ship?

Think i've only taken a ship to level 10 in each so far but at level 10 the stats haven't gone up that much from base??

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »

Hope this is being upgraded for the new .7.2 release!? ( if it needs to be? )

Also is there a cap ( Max level? ) on how far you can improve a ship?

Think i've only taken a ship to level 10 in each so far but at level 10 the stats haven't gone up that much from base??
Mod works in 0.7.2 RC-1/2. You can use without fears.

haxorebin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2016, 08:01:20 PM »

I love this mod, but I wish there are more files in there, so I can edit them to suit my need. Like change the ship's quality, its efficiency, and GUI (one click button to upgrade all abilities at once).

Can you please release them, so we can edit them? Thanks a lot! :D

Blaze

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2016, 01:01:22 PM »

Is it possible to make it so all mod-hulls are automatically perfect quality (or at least normal)? It's not exactly something you can re-roll.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »

If you play with Nexerelin, you can sort of reroll it by reloading (buy it from Prism Freeport; if it's not perfect, reload and wait for the market to refresh).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7