Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived  (Read 158538 times)

FelixG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi - Revived
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2016, 08:58:16 PM »

I seem to be running into a strange problem.

All of the Hiigaran planets and bases are woefully undersupplied. None of them have crew, fuel, or supplies available at any time.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 03:19:39 AM »

I seem to be running into a strange problem.

All of the Hiigaran planets and bases are woefully undersupplied. None of them have crew, fuel, or supplies available at any time.

Yeah i'm still trying to figure out how to balance their markets.

omatkoicorko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 02:14:18 AM »

hi,

i have really high reputation with Hiigarans but i cant find Sajuuk-Khar yet, does some one could tell me how i can get it ?

regards.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 03:17:35 AM »

hi,

i have really high reputation with Hiigarans but i cant find Sajuuk-Khar yet, does some one could tell me how i can get it ?

regards.
I already bought this ship.

It seldom appears in shop. You can receive it on military market. Fly between markets of fraction in 2-3 different system and on one of them you will be able to receive this ship.

The market in system is updated at that moment when you take off from system and you visit the market in 2-3 others. The shop is updated much more slowly then when you are in system.

I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

omatkoicorko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 03:30:28 AM »

maybe thats a way, ok thanks i will spam my visits then :)

regards.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:07 AM »

Finally managed to make the markets sane again.

Nexerelin corvus support is next on the list.

omatkoicorko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2016, 03:30:43 PM »

also one more question, i cannot earn more than 56 reputation for hiigaran now, no missions gives mote rep and i stuck with 56/100... how i can rise my reputation? i have starsector + mod

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »

also one more question, i cannot earn more than 56 reputation for hiigaran now, no missions gives mote rep and i stuck with 56/100... how i can rise my reputation? i have starsector + mod
Now at Hiigaran isn't present comission and to lift reputation it is problematic. You need to wait for any bounty event this fraction and to destroy the ships hostile to Hiigaran in bounty event system. If you had "Nexelerin" that it was possible to use prisoners for increase of reputation.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2016, 05:28:25 PM »

Finally managed to make the markets sane again.

Nexerelin corvus support is next on the list.
Whether and there will be a change of other details mod? For example balance of the ships?

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2016, 06:01:21 PM »

hey guys, just started new game with HD, also played before. those BigLaserShips - Skaal & Black Swan - are awesom, but they have one serious drawback -turning. lasers turn very slow and cant turn while firing so you cant turn laser to aim. and when you finally manage to turn your ship towards enemy - nope, you cant fire, laser is fasing sideways. really frustrating. mb it would be better to make laser turnable while firing and buff turning rate? or make it not turnable at all?
p.s. didnt ride it yet, but sajuuk probably has the same problem
p.p.s. made skaal laser hardmounted. now i can finally snipe those annoying wolfes. ;D
p.p.p.s. actual hiigaran ion frigate has hull integrated laser, not a turret:
Spoiler
[close]
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

omatkoicorko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2016, 12:51:07 AM »

Now at Hiigaran isn't present comission and to lift reputation it is problematic. You need to wait for any bounty event this fraction and to destroy the ships hostile to Hiigaran in bounty event system. If you had "Nexelerin" that it was possible to use prisoners for increase of reputation.
thanks! seems it will take ages :P

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2016, 03:50:54 AM »

hey guys, just started new game with HD, also played before. those BigLaserShips - Skaal & Black Swan - are awesom, but they have one serious drawback -turning. lasers turn very slow and cant turn while firing so you cant turn laser to aim. and when you finally manage to turn your ship towards enemy - nope, you cant fire, laser is fasing sideways. really frustrating. mb it would be better to make laser turnable while firing and buff turning rate? or make it not turnable at all?
p.s. didnt ride it yet, but sajuuk probably has the same problem
p.p.s. made skaal laser hardmounted. now i can finally snipe those annoying wolfes. ;D
p.p.p.s. actual hiigaran ion frigate has hull integrated laser, not a turret:
Spoiler
[close]

The Skaal laser systems are very powerful... they need some drawbacks.

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2016, 04:26:07 AM »

well, making turnable laser into fixed one is _tecnically_ a nerf, no? ::)  if the point of this annoing "drawback" was to make firing slower then why not reduce an actual firerate? and its not like they are powerful, compared to blackrock AM_lance or Spire PlasmaSiegeCannon or Templars ROLAND and Joyece or LuddicPath Redeemer... almost every faction has some overpowered oneshot weapons, Hiigarans just happen to build them into almost defenceless ships with low fluxpool compared to flux/shot cost.
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 04:29:14 AM »

well, making turnable laser into fixed one is _tecnically_ a nerf, no? ::)  if the point of this annoing "drawback" was to make firing slower then why not reduce an actual firerate? and its not like they are powerful, compared to blackrock AM_lance or Spire PlasmaSiegeCannon or Templars ROLAND and Joyece or LuddicPath Redeemer... almost every faction has some overpowered oneshot weapons, Hiigarans just happen to build them into almost defenceless ships with low fluxpool compared to flux/shot cost.

I wouldn't call the Sajuk-Khar defenseless, the other one though is a different story.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:44:11 AM by DefiasOne »

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2016, 04:57:49 AM »

Commissions will be available in the next patch alongside a more sane market and some minor ship/weapons tweaks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16