Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Steiner Foundation v1.2.1 – Easier campaign (update 2018-09-20)  (Read 83501 times)

Kyuss11

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

How do you donate ship hulls for reputation gain? I click on donate and the screen shows empty squares and there is no way to move ships.Is this feature still in this or what am I doing wrong..

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Belated response, but: hull donation is not and was never a Steiner Foundation feature. (Check Corvus Scavengers)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Steiner Foundation v1.2.1 – Easier campaign (update 2018-09-20)
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 06:11:49 AM »

Small fix update (after 1.25 years... yeah)

Steiner Foundation v1.2.1
Download

Changelog
Code
v1.2.1
* Proper handling of Nexerelin's random sector
* Foundation store sells fighters again
* Lawson's Point really can't be invaded this time
* Text tweaks/fixes

coldfire142

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2018, 03:35:43 AM »

will this be updated?
 for 9a?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2018, 03:47:25 AM »

Maybe...? Not sure if the early game difficulty is in particular need of further reduction with the Galatian stipend (i.e. that the QoL improvement for the player is worth the time investment on my part).

Well, I might take a look again after Nexerelin is updated.

Crosshax

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Maybe...? Not sure if the early game difficulty is in particular need of further reduction with the Galatian stipend (i.e. that the QoL improvement for the player is worth the time investment on my part).

Well, I might take a look again after Nexerelin is updated.

Yo made an account just to reply to this.  The early game help isn't necessary imo, however the whole pay credits to improve relationships seems amazing.  late game you just get spammed over and over by pirates, pathers and all the other factions and instead of having to fly around and keep doing *** for them to increase your rep it'd be great if you could just dump some of your funds into their markets and be done with it.  It feels difficult to explore late game and this would help IMO.

thebrownlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile

late game you just get spammed over and over by pirates, pathers and all the other factions

I found that Nexerelin (or maybe it's Vayra's sector that does it?) helps a lot with that, by virtue of being able to annihilate pirates and pathers alike in the mid-late game. Most pirate bases have a ground defense level of like 200 or so, so you can pop them one by one with ease. It's a worthy investment as you can also transfer the markets to get reputation with X faction, ally with said faction and then reap all the benefits.
Pages: 1 2 [3]