Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Raising rep with pirates?  (Read 1215 times)

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
Raising rep with pirates?
« on: November 21, 2015, 07:55:40 AM »

Wall of text, as backstory, if anyone is interested.
Spoiler

So, as a bounty hunter I made my living by hunting down bounty fleets and pirates in general, which quickly dropped my rep to -100 w/ them. Subsequently, I (almost) became everybody's darling, until everyone decided they are going to be worse jerks than pirates and discreetly place me on hit lists, because reasons.
Now, I'm not addresing the issue of rather heavy-handed approach to investigating faction ties, nor do I question the validity of introducing such a system; It's stupid but I like it, just goes to show you that the pirates and culties aren't the only scum around.
Long story short, since Luddis, TriTachs and soonTM Hegemony decided they don't like me anymore, I wish to return the favor of ardous(obligatory quotes, that *** is fun!) pirate hunting by sharing my knowledge in live excercises involving merchant fleets.
However, I want to do a bunch of procurement contracts for pirates, and the rep requirement is Hostile, so no show for me.

[close]

How do I raise reputation with pirates from Vengeful? Should I start smuggling stuff or something? If so, how much?
P.S. There are no pirate ties investigations, are there?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:03:44 AM by SpacePoliticianAndaZealot »